Official Gaspard Ulliel Picture Thread

Guest *frutti

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sky's Crying

oh god, gaspard ulliel turns me into a little squealing fan girl. god, he needs to make more american movies...or at least some more accessible french ones...out of selfishness, i wish he'd do more conventional movies along with his current work haha...it'd probably do well for his career, but not so much for his role as an artist.

Guest baboofan

Thanks to everyone for putting up all these pictures! I've been a fan of Gaspard's after seeing him in "A Very Long Engagement" with Audrey Tautou. He's not only really, really beautiful but also a great actor! I was so excited when he was announced to be playing Hannibal, but unfortunately I thought the movie was pretty bad eek. :( I also saw him in "Strayed" with Emmanuelle Béart and he was great in that, too, the DVD of that is available here and although it's not one of my favorite movies they're great as the two leads. And of course, like everyone else I loved what he did in "Paris, Je t'aime" :)

Now I'm most excited to see him in "Un Barrage contre le Pacifique," when I read the novel last year I kept him in mind as the character Joseph and I think he'll be terrific. I also love the character of Joseph, very complex and hard to interpret. So yay for all the Gaspard love, I think he'll be great to watch in the coming years!

Guest vintageballad

He's so hot! ^_^

He's my ideal Edward Cullen too. But recently, I heard they already got Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movies) for the role. :(

Guest angelbride

omgoodness...

can i just say that i love this man??

he's sooooo good looking!

and his scar looks like a super sexy dimple, i love it.

it's official, i love french men.

Guest xmoshixkon

omg

why didnt they choose him ?

i can see a lot of Edward in him

omg

wwhhyyy ???

TT.TT

he looks so hot and cute

i love French men too, haha xD

Hey guys,

You should watch him in the movie "Le Dernier Jour". There's a scene :blush: where he...ltouches himself. I am so perverted!

I'm going straight to hell! LOLOLOLOLOL!

Anyway if you can't find that movie I'll see if I can upload a clip of that scene if anyone is as perverted as me wants to see it. It's not that rude by the way. No nakedness just lots of grunting.

Guest sweet_hunny

^ PUHAHAHA :lol:! True though he does have a cute butt and I heard he gained like 8 kg for a film role which either make him look pudgy or more beefed up although he would be the hottest pudge ever if it he wasn't gaining muscle :P!

I've got the Le Denier Jour. I could split into parts and put into mediafire if your want. Do you want that?

I will be watching the jacques movie now just to see that tight richard simmons. !!!!

So sexy!!!!

Guest qquinto

he's my ideal edward cullen too. :) sigh!

Hey guys,

You should watch him in the movie "Le Dernier Jour". There's a scene :blush: where he...ltouches himself. I am so perverted!

I'm going straight to hell! LOLOLOLOLOL!

Anyway if you can't find that movie I'll see if I can upload a clip of that scene if anyone is as perverted as me wants to see it. It's not that rude by the way. No nakedness just lots of grunting.

lol!! hahahaha ;)

Guest matrixhasme18

^I always had this grudge that he was taken xD...It's rare of me to feel like that towards celebs.

prg1jx9.jpg

thelastday192xp2.jpg

^Way back when.

The first :wacko:

He's just to flawless for words to explain...I grin every time I see him. His eyes just BAM! Hit you in a good spot. And I love his large nose, imagine getting nudges from that.

One of my fave pics...he looks so geeky, but cute.

shoot005qo3.th.jpg

And I wanted his butt, lol!!!

73kl7cp.jpg

Archived