Official Gaspard Ulliel Picture Thread

Guest *frutti

he is kind of cute,,

just heard a rumor that he's supposed to play the role of edward cullen of twilight but ic an't see his name in imdb.com,,

what happened anyway? :P

It was never confirmed that it was him, it's just that Twilight fans want him (well some).

He's so hot :lol:

I was on a Gaspard spazz a few weeks ago. I love his smile and his scar xD

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest matrixhasme18
^ yeah Licking the blood click here <-- that's hot =X
Haha, pure sex. Makes me wanna john tesh him right then and there with the blood..ok. IT'S JUST HOT, LMAO!!! Thanks for the clip. I have that as my fave on YouTube. :PFinally, I found this with subtitles. It's really cutem, Gaspard looks so, dunno...vulnerable-ish. Has a semi-homosexual hinting, to me anyways. But it's open to all thoughts.http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=10299381

Guest jieunyi

gahhh, he's so fun to stare at(:<

heres some pics, harhar

not enough gaspardhotness in here. rofl

normal_003.jpg

grawwr >:D

normal_004.jpg

normal_005.jpg

naughty gaspard ... smoking? ): but ohwells, you look damn hot doing so! heh

OMG I just had a GASPard moment. :D

UGH Just deliciousness. Although those pictures aren't the most GASPgasmic.

So he had an interview in a bathtub, but it's not what I expected :/ Which brought me down. Haha It's in French, sooo unless you can speak/understand French, I'm sure you wouldn't watch this. But here it is anyways.

MySpace Link to Gaspard Interview in Bathtub

I'm just taking this out from the article about his showering/bathing preferences.

...the girl, asks him what he thinks of her tub and he says he likes it but he prefers showers. He said he has a big shower at home and that he doesn’t mind taking a shower with someone else.

HEH...It's not that big, but it still arouses me nonetheless. :D

Credits to GaspardUlliel.net

Guest matrixhasme18

I thoough he was literally in a bathtub with water, lol. My mind is too dirty when Gaspard and a bathtub are involved.

@ Neverland- It's from a movie, it's like a bunch of mini stories within the movie. Gaspard being one of them, yes. His hint of homosexuality is *thud*...hehe. The movie is called Paris, je t'aime(Paris, I love you).

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

aiiiieeeee. gaspard ulliel is so cute & hot x)

he has such nice facial features. (but dang, im pretty jealous of his overly skinny legs.. T_T )

love it when he speak english, it's amazing how he can have such such such such unnoticeable accent..

but when he speak french. woo. hot ! hahaaa

adjfalkdsfjksldjfalksd yeah. :) haha

i was i can go to paris & maybe see him riding his scooter haha.

Guest matrixhasme18

^I like it like that.

Yes! I was just thinking about that about his lips the other day!

Delicious happy trail.

11iv4.jpg

Hot green-speedo scene.

Green Speedo Scene

Lol, I love the speedo scene....so john teshing hot! Makes me hot watching it *thud*

I love his scar!!! It makes him unique and it's his trademark, lol.

Happy trail to HEAVEN!

Archived