What's Something That Would Surprise Most People About You?

Guest supa'Wanki

I'm a Mormon. When i tell someone that they get shocked and ask a lot of questions. or they say something really mean like "or ur in a Cult" and i get madd

I haven't had my first kiss yet. and i'm almost 16 and at my school its really rare i know my school sucks!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. i haven't liked a guy seriously in 3 years

2. i eat like there's no tmr..everyday 0.0

3. i cannot drink water without having to go pee every 5 min. and i can live without water for days. (and still pee...haha sorry if this is gross)

1) I seem reserved and mature usually when you first meet me but quickly you realise I'm pretty easy-going and laid-back soon after :)

2) I spend a lot of time mucking around with my little brother.

3) Oh yeah, I'm a decent hip-hop dancer. Except people don't expect me to be cause I'm a law student rofl.

1. my age- they think im younger.

2. i never was in a relationship before.

3. i never went trick-or-treating or went to clubs/parties before.

Guest pink_pingu

- That I can get really depressed and frustrated with myself sometimes, I'm always loud and seem happy.

- That if you talk to me on the internet I'm not actually as nice in person. i can be a pinkberry.

- I nearly died when I was a baby and have 2 large scars on my neck in result

- I'm not as unique as everyone seems to think.

Guest CitrusFlower

at school im very shy and quiet so teachers can like me but after school i would go hang out with friends and get all loud and jumpy, people would be like what just happen?

Guest iPandaBear

They don't know that I'm a completely different person from what they've seen.

But, that's what they get from not getting to know me :]

Guest Prodigy®1430264430

Nothing. I'm straight forward, right away. I avoid people I know I won't like or that won't like me so when I tell them something they won't be too surprised.

im mean. most people think im nice, which i am,

but once they really get to know me, im mean, kinda.

haha

plus, that im veryy, um.. NOT innocent.

lol

the first time i said something dirty to this guy i used to sit with,

he was like, 'what? okay?' and started laughing. so yeah.

i dont really care. i like to surprise people.

Guest SweetKat

I skipped two years of high school to go to college early (I guess because I was such a slacker in hs no one believes that)

I listen to hard core music (even my bf of 4 years has trouble believing the stuff I listen to still)

I can be really really mean (everyone thinks I am so quiet and polite, but in my head I am screaming stfu, because people annoy me)

I don't care about my appearance (people always say like wow it must take you so long to do your hair like that, but really its about 30 seconds of brush + gel and I am out the door)

I have never and will never take any recreational drugs, smoke, or drink alcohol. ( I tend just to blow off invitations for such things, but eventually you have to say listen, I am not trying to be rude by not coming out with you, I just don't do these things, kthanks)

I don't like to lie (sometimes I make stuff up for a joke, but I never hide the truth, I am so up front about things if people ask, even online where I know a lot of people are so fake, I tried to be fake once and I just didn't like it, I would rather be myself.)

Guest gingerpye

^ same here o.o I didn't learn how to actually 'use' chopsticks until 8th grade. :|

...that I dated a guy a few years ago who I completely hate now.

Or well, we're cool now I guess.

Archived