What's Something That Would Surprise Most People About You?

Guest supa'Wanki

Guest iya.donghae

That I laugh at green jokes.

The person who doesn't know me much goes all .________. and says "You don't look like someoe who'd laugh at those stuff[or actually know about those stuff]. You look too innocent."

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can speak Africaans (the language of South Africa). no kidding.. seriously

I dont eat anything twice in a day :ph34r:

I failed to get my Bronze Medalion for surf life saving...... :wacko:

Guest xiao jia

that i go on soompi, write jaeho fanfix, and spazz over dbsk, and that i spend 5% of my time studying.

yeah, i'm the typical girl you see at the back of the classroom, really quiet, and (fortunately) getting relatively good grades. XD nerd indeed. (or not.)

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

people would get shocked when they know my religion.. ionno why.. it's not weird..

and the fact that i like to watch wrestling with my brothers.. and that i would eat a grasshopper if you give me a lollipop.

oh yeah, and that im really nice, weird and stupid once you get to know me..

most people think im a snob.. NOT TRUE.. well most of the time. :P

Guest Lindsey-chan

What's something that would surprise most people about you?

and/or

What's something that most people don't know about you?

People get surprised when I tell them I'm in concert/marching band and that I don't have a girlfriend. Most people don't know I'm really really lazy..

hahahaha, I'm in the concert //marching band too!!!

People judge me on how I dress (snickers). They even changed the dress code at school b/c of me! But I'm RRREEEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYY innocent!!!

I'm also the biggest nerd ever!!!! I'm in band yay!!!! and I'm addicted to videogames!!!!

-i swear. people thinks im the innocent person who doesnt swear.

-i eat A LOT ! and when i say a lot, i mean a lot. people thinks i don't eat at all. thats why im so thin.

-i like kpop + asian music

-i love reading. YES, i do. the young adults books (: not the stupid ones that really teaches you a lesson. i like the ones with romance and teenage drama and all that fun stuff (:

-i'm not that strong. i get hurt easily.

Archived