What's Something That Would Surprise Most People About You?

Guest supa'Wanki

Guest supa'Wanki

interesting question.
What's something that would surprise most people about you?

and/or

What's something that most people don't know about you?

People get surprised when I tell them I'm a musician and that I never had a girlfriend. Most people don't know that my life is horrible.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That I really like staying at a hospital and that I'm really wishing that my family and I just live there. Err. I dont know. I know many people who dislike hospitals. I really like the atmosphere of hospitals. I find hospitals a very interesting place. So, when someone in my family get confined at a hospital I always volunteer to be the one staying with the patient. xD

^oh wow... that's really.. out of nowhere. Hospitals give me an uncomfortable feeling.... but that is really surprising indeed!! :s

People will probably be surprised that i don't like twizzlers. -_< And i feel lonely a lot. :tears: -oh! and i don't know high end fashion brand names haha :lol: though i'm into fashion, i don't really do brand names. >_<

Guest zurieau

Generally, people wouldn't be able to tell that I'm naturally shy. xD

(jellyace695 + I like the atmosphere of hospitals too! I think they have exploring potential).

Guest jihye87

how my young looks doesn't reflect my old age mentality?? haha ..

hmmm .. I can run very fast despite those cellulite on my body ..

That I'm a very loud and random person at home and that I love to laugh at even the smallest things.

At school, I'm not the most sociable person you'll ever meet,not because I'm a snob, but I'm very shy around people, and now that I'm in college I feel like I can't ride on with peoples jokes.

I went to the same school from elementary through highschool and everyone around me basically had the same level/type of humor. But when I went to college, and met people from different walks of life, I found their type of humor to be very corny and unintelligent and not something I can literally laugh out loud along with.

It's not that hard to make me laugh, but their jokes just bothers me sometimes, eevn slapstick humor is funnier.

Guest Romancer.

the fact that im 17 18 years old.

wtffff whenever i tell people my age they always have this shocked look on their faces

BUT I AM 17 18

:'(

Same but I'm 18, not 17.

I am not 14 DDDDDDDDDDD<

The fact that I don't have a girlfriend... It's weird, my coworkers are like, "Do you have a girlfriend?" I'm just like, "No..." and they are like, "Really? A guy like you who is so shuai." I'm just like, "I'm not that good looking. x-x;;"

Yeah, it's weird. I find that I'm average, nothing out of the ordinary. x-----x

Guest monchichi

I think people would find the fact that I am a good cook and I play games surprising because it's usually one or the other, I suppose....

Oh, and the fact that I'm very mature which I think is surprising since I look like a kid. Many people expect me to act very... cutesy/helpless etc etc....

Guest deathrae

I'm no decent as how I look. Like once, I merely aimed and shot a rubber band at my classmate and the rest went like "OMG!!! SHE REALLY DID THAT!!!"

God. They don't know all the other things I've done.

And I'm NOT a studious person. Seriously, people make false assumptions judging from how I look. =.=

Archived