How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Around The Eyes?

koreangirl143

Guest kimchi hana

Eat broccoli!

Seungri from Big Bang recommends it on Manwon Haengbok. ;D

It also helps constipation. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark circles can be hereditary or caused by allergies also. Sleeping, drinking lots of water, eating healthy can help BUT it won't make it disappear. Better to fight the cause of it. If it's allergies you can go to the doctor to get it under control can be the first step. For now you can just use yellow concealer to hide it. Putting Vitamin K around the eyes can reduce the darkness too. Products that target dark circles are your best bet like Nulexin, Hylexin, Vita-K, etc. For dramatic results laser treatments are the way to go. I suggest going to the dermatologist if it's really bad, or just look it up online.

Guest prettyprettyy88

Something for you here.. you can visit this web site http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com . This blog provides quite number of information about dark circles including some video clips on how to conceal dark circles, home remedies and eye cream reviews. Quite informative though. ;) You can probably start with natural ways to reduce dark circles http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01/1...k-eyes-circles/

Eat broccoli!

Seungri from Big Bang recommends it on Manwon Haengbok. ;D

It also helps constipation. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone!

Seungri!! <33 Sorry.

Really? I didn't know. -.-"

But I don't like broccoli.

But for the sake of seungri, I will eat it.

hmm. can you get rid of eye bags you've had since you were little? doesn't this mean it's hereditary and you probably got it from one of your parents. i think thats my case. i've got bad eyebags and i look at my mom and she has them TT_TT

Oh, finally.

Some people don't believe me when I say eyebags can be hereditary.

I got it from my dad.

Its kinda depressing. ): But oh well.

I hope my children don't get it.

I'll still love them though, but hey! [:

I reckon I just have to cover them up with make up or something.

Guest kipling

You guys, I think the spoons remedy is for people who were crying and don't want poofy eyes... well that's what I've heard.

I have dark circles. I know that Avon has a cream that gradually gets rid of them (I saw their commercial). I'm not sure it will get rid of it 100% as I've never tried it, but check it out.

Guest soyoung<3

well sleep helps (obviously) and also cold potato slices, or grated potato in cheesecloth to place on the eyes because potatoes have an enzyme called catecholase that supposedly helps lighten the skin color

and working out also helps because it increases bloodflow through the body (helping the blood circulate so you won't have dark circles)

hope that helped :D

Guest prettyprettyy88

Here is a great free eye serum for dark circles that I found recently ( for US only though). You can get Hydroderm Eye Serum Anti-Aging Eye Complex (http://www.freeproductssample.com/hydroderm-eye-serum-trial-offer/) value $60 Free with only $3.6 for S/H.

And if you have wrinkles, Hydroderm Patented Anti Aging Free Trial ( http://www.freeproductssample.com/hydroder...ing-free-trial/ ) would be a good choice as well.

Guest mikiko.

i know there are a lot of products that say it will reduce eye circles, but none of them actually work. instead, soak a teabag in hot water, cool it out for a while, then put it under your eyes. it saves money and the caffeine gets rid of your bags (well, not instantly.. but youll see results!)

• 5 years later...
Guest celesterc

You could try Kryolan dermacolor, it changed my life. Yes is THAT good.
 I have a nasty case of dark circles under my eyes, so I used to wear a lot of concealer without flattering results ... until I discovered kryolan awesomeness!

Is also good to cover rosacea or these damn tiny veins around the nose, and lasts the whole day.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260920492934

• 1 month later...

1) Get at least 6 hours of sleep per night
2) Drink plenty of water, at least 2L a day
3) Sleep lying face up!!

I tried all of them and my horrible dark puffy circles still wouldn't go away - turns out it was caused by iron deficiency. I started taking iron supplement tablets (recommended by my doctor) for a week, and it improved A LOT. If yours are REALLY dark and it's not caused by genetics, ask your doctor for a blood test for iron levels. 

4) Cover it up using concealer. I love the K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer in 01 - it's hydrating, doesn't crease and best of all, it has medium-high coverage ;) It was also pretty cheap. 

• 3 months later...
Guest lasereast

Don't wash off the paste from your face too quickly, no matter what! you should keep the sandalwood paste on your face for at least an hour or longer i would suggest that you apply the paste on your face.

• 3 months later...
Guest harepinxo

If it's minimal dark circles, usually putting a spoon in the freezer for five minutes then gently placing it on the dark circle works ^^

• 4 months later...
Guest jolive213

I agree with all who suggest sleep, water and cucumber.
I'll further add the quantity of water. It is 3 liters/day for men and 2.2 liters/day for women. 
Also if you have serious issue (I mean very dark circles) then visit Jarvis Cosmetics. They will provide you clinical trial. Their Cream & Serum; Jarvis Cream & Serum are miracle. Unfortunately these are not available at stores...

Archived