Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

2 hours ago, bathilda said:

Woaaaahhh!! She's so elegantly beautiful... I kinda miss her Didier dubot pics and cfs, now its replaced by stonehenge ahhahahah!!! Love it!!!

Cr: as tagged

@bathilda, the style is very DD though especially the 5 finger rings. I remember when JJH and Kim Soo Hyun was interviewed after the MLFAS PressCon (Midnight TV Entertainment)

JJH was asked about the 10 finger rings.. She responded  "It means all my fingers are special, my body is special; it’s a deep meaning."

interview credits (English translation):

http://english.kofice.or.kr/e00_videos/e10_tv_detail.asp?seq=1271

Whoohoo! My crushie is defo on a roll! Look at how many endorsements there are! Hopefully, I didn't miss any. 

JJH's 2016 endoresements:

1. YAYI jewelry

2. Shinsegae

3. BHC

4. Colgate

5. NEPA

6. Paris Baguette

7. Rouge and Lounge

8. HERA

9. ADIDAS

10. MICHAA

11. Sue Comma Bonnie

12. The Healthy Ham

13. YOYI C

14. HStyle

15. OPPO

16. Stonehenge

• Like 6

Jun Ji Hyun glows in 1st cuts from her new jewelry brand endorsement deal

Jun Ji Hyun has been selected as the model for jewelry brand 'Stonehenge'!

A representative shared after their brand model selection, "Of course that unique, elegant beauty that only Jun Ji Hyun possesses goes perfectly with 'Stonehenge's image, but she's also the most fitting muse to wear the jewelry and model it with her numerous charms, which is why she was selected."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/jun-ji-hyun-glows-in-1st-cuts-from-her-new-jewelry-brand-endorsement-deal

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Hunter White said:

Cr: as tagged

@bathilda, the style is very DD though especially the 5 finger rings. I remember when JJH and Kim Soo Hyun was interviewed after the MLFAS PressCon (Midnight TV Entertainment)

JJH was asked about the 10 finger rings.. She responded  "It means all my fingers are special, my body is special; it’s a deep meaning."

interview credits (English translation):

http://english.kofice.or.kr/e00_videos/e10_tv_detail.asp?seq=1271

Whoohoo! My crushie is defo on a roll! Look at how many endorsements there are! Hopefully, I didn't miss any. 

JJH's 2016 endoresements:

1. YAYI jewelry

2. Shinsegae

3. BHC

4. Colgate

5. NEPA

6. Paris Baguette

7. Rouge and Lounge

8. HERA

9. ADIDAS

10. MICHAA

11. Sue Comma Bonnie

12. The Healthy Ham

13. YOYI C

14. HStyle

15. OPPO

16. Stonehenge

hahaha.. yes she's so special.. I noticed that she have really nice fingers also her toes ahahaha..the only thing that I dont find pretty with her is her knees.. when shes in her 20's she really have killer legs/thighs.. now its so skinny and muscular... 

New cfs/endorsements keep on coming.. and I read on ig that shes the top 1 again for cf favorability?? am I right?? Am really hoping that someday soon she'll have magazine cover again.. and I hope it features her family life hahahaha

Other articles

What a gem: Actress Jun Ji-hyun models for jewelry brand

By Hong Dam-young

Korean actress Jun Ji-hyun will be the face of Korean jewelry brand Stonehenge.

Jun was chosen because her unique grace and beauty fitted the brand’s image, the company said Thursday.

“Jun is the best model who goes perfectly with our jewelry,” Stonehenge said.    

Jun will promote the brand’s newly launched “New Wave Collection,” an assortment of jewelry inspired by the shape of waves.

The brand also is planning marketing activities with Jun to celebrate its 10th anniversary.  Stonehenge was spun from Korean fashion company Woorim FMG (Fashion Marketing Group) in 2008.

Meanwhile, Jun will star in “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” new SBS TV drama that starts on Nov. 16. She plays a mermaid captured by a fisherman (Lee Min-ho), who then falls in love with him as she struggles to adapt to life ashore.   

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=216457

*so there might be a fan meeting just like what she've done in didier dubot before?

another article

Jun Ji-hyun is Stonehenge’s new muse

Actress Jun Ji-hyun has been chosen as the new face of jewelry brand Stonehenge, starting Thursday. 

A representative of Stonehenge said, “Jun Ji-hyun’s natural elegance and beauty fit perfectly with Stonehenge’s brand image. She manages to perfectly pull off all the pieces, which makes her the perfect muse for our brand.”

(Stonehenge)

Actress Jun Ji-hyun has been chosen as the new face of jewelry brand Stonehenge, starting Thursday. 

A representative of Stonehenge said, “Jun Ji-hyun’s natural elegance and beauty fit perfectly with Stonehenge’s brand image. She manages to perfectly pull off all the pieces, which makes her the perfect muse for our brand.” 

(Stonehenge)

Jun will be kicking off her endorsement with the “BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS” campaign, which revolves around the theme of making beautiful memories while wearing Stonehenge accessories. 

Former endorsement models for the high-end jewelry brand include actresses Shin Min-a, Shin Se-kyung, Lee Min-jung, as well as Girls’ Generation.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201610201639064830478_2

• Like 5

On 10/20/2016 at 10:00 PM, bathilda said:

hahaha.. yes she's so special.. I noticed that she have really nice fingers also her toes ahahaha..the only thing that I dont find pretty with her is her knees.. when shes in her 20's she really have killer legs/thighs.. now its so skinny and muscular... 

New cfs/endorsements keep on coming.. and I read on ig that shes the top 1 again for cf favorability?? am I right?? Am really hoping that someday soon she'll have magazine cover again.. and I hope it features her family life hahahaha

@bathilda, She is indeed very special to be getting so much attention from advertisers. No wonder why jewelry companies pick her as their endorser. She brings class and elegance to the product.

Her legs gone muscular due to the movie The Berlin File. She had to do some training and that's where it started.

77915468.jpg

Good thing she is pretty... She can get away with the muscular legs for me.:wub:

• Like 6

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/10/20/stone-henge-cf-playfully-alludes-to-jeon-ji-hyun-next-role-a-mermaid-in-legend-of-the-blue-sea/#more-77451

Another from koala.... I really love her stonehenge pictorials... why so incredibly beautiful???  I cant imagine that shes a mom already thats why I need a paparazzi pic with her husband and son .... lucky lucky husband hehehehhe....

• Like 6

I love how the 2 teasers were presented. It seems like Writer Park will give us a good play of emotions in this drama.. Fantasy, RomCom, Drama and Action. This is already a big hit even before its airing date. I'm way too excited for this!:D:wub:

@giannathegoddess, it'll surely be one hilarious drama. JJH got that cutesy act once again.:):wub: Love it!:wub: I'm getting a good vibes with this Team up. I can't wait for the romantic scenes. LMH will be the 3rd guy who gets to kiss JJH.:wub: Another big year-end drama closer for SBS. History will repeat itself. Congratulations to LOTBS Team!:)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hunter White said:

I love how the 2 teasers were presented. It seems like Writer Park will give us a good play of emotions in this drama.. Fantasy, RomCom, Drama and Action. This is already a big hit even before its airing date. I'm way too excited for this!:D:wub:

@giannathegoddess, it'll surely be one hilarious drama. JJH got that cutesy act once again.:):wub: Love it!:wub: I'm getting a good vibes on their Team up. I can't wait for the romantic scenes. LMH will be the 3rd guy who gets to kiss JJH.:wub: Another big year-end drama closer for SBS. History will repeat itself. Congratulations to LOTBS Team!:)

I wish this would be good.. I think I like ths first teaser more... and LMH would be the 4th guy who gets to kiss jjh hahaha.. 5th if we would include her husband.... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bathilda said:

I wish this would be good.. I think I like ths first teaser more... and LMH would be the 4th guy who gets to kiss jjh hahaha.. 5th if we would include her husband.... 

Oh right! Hugh Jackman, Kim Soo Hyun, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Min Ho and last but not the least Mr.Husband himself.. Choi Joon-Hyuk. I forgot about the 3rd and of course the hubby who gets to give her more.:wub: If her Baby Boy counts too we can add him on the list.lol

Oohh.. I just remembered, the little kid (Jae Min) from the pic&video below got to kiss JJH as well since we're counting on-screen kisses.:D 

Jun Ji Hyun’s Appearance on ‘Baby Diaries’ from 14 Years Ago Resurfaces

The clip below was from the yr 2000. Jun Ji Hyun and the members of g.o.d meet up at a manager’s wedding

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chrissy83 said:

Watching the 2nd teaser, OMG, I want more,hahaha..JJH is really a good actress, she can make us laugh & cry...Love you so much goddess!

I want more too!:):wub: Geez.. I'll have to stay up late again so I can watch live w/o the subs and then re-watch in the morning or at noon once the sub is out.lol:D I am that addicted when it comes to KDrama esp if my fave star is on.. I watch w/o subs.:D Funny thing though is whenever I tell the story to a friend after watching RAW, I get the story right as if I can understand Korean.lol Anyone here who watches RAW too? Props to us!;)

• Like 1

Watch: Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun Are Hilariously Adorable In New “The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Teaser

Jun-Ji-Hyun-Lee-Min-Ho.png
SBS’s “The Legend of the Blue Sea” has just released its latest teaser!
Jun-Ji-Hyun.png
The teaser starts out with a gorgeous view of the sea as Jun Ji Hyun watches over Lee Min Ho, saying, “You won’t remember me anymore. But you’re pretty. You shine. Near your eyes.”
Jun-Ji-Hyun-Lee-Min-Ho.png
The video continues with scene cuts of hilarious behavior from Jun Ji Hyun as Lee Min Ho says phrases such as “Who are you!” “What is this mess,” and “Are you…acting shy right now?”
Lee-Min-Ho3.png
Jun-Ji-Hyun-1.png
Then the teaser cuts to Jun Ji Hyun trying to fight off Lee Min Ho from the closet. After getting kicked in the chest, Lee Min Ho says, “You hit a person when they’re not looking? How dare you look at me with those round eyes! I’m not the type to go easy on you just cause you’re a girl.” But then Jun Ji Hyun kicks him again, causing him to fly out and hit a chair!
Lee-Min-Ho-11.png
“The Legend of the Blue Sea” airs its first episode on November 16, 10 p.m. KST. You can watch it exclusively on Viki!

Watch the teaser on SOOMPI!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Hunter White said:

I want more too!:):wub: Geez.. I'll have to stay up late again so I can watch live w/o the subs and then re-watch in the morning or at noon once the sub is out.lol:D I am that addicted when it comes to KDrama esp if my fave star is on.. I watch w/o subs.:D Funny thing though is whenever I tell the story to a friend after watching RAW, I get the story right as if I can understand Korean.lol Anyone here who watches RAW too? Props to us!;)

Its our goddess so maybe im gonna watch raw too hahahah... I dunno I felt weird bec when I saw the first teaser I really like it and thinks its gonna be a melo and like the idea of it... but surely im gonna miss the funny jjh bec again she slays those roles,and then here comes the 2nd teaser and its like comical .. so I dunno if Im gonna be happy about it thats why i dont want to get my hopes high..Im not complaining bec we cant be choosy hahahahah ....  its just that shes typecasted with those roles hahaha.. I really  hope that this one's gonna be a good one , am really excited for their promotionals...

• Like 1