Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon tied up? Meets Lee Min-ho for the first time

photo778635.jpg

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho met for the first time.

Pictures of the mermaid (Jeon Ji-hyeon) and Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) meeting for the first time were released on the 31st.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is the story of a mermaid in danger of being extinct, meeting a genius fraud on land and getting used to city life.

The mermaid is prepared to fight if anything is to happen. She's full of wariness and is standing against Joon-jae who just seems amused by this situation.

The mermaid has something all over her mouth but she doesn't seem to know as she continues to look seriously at Joon-jae.

On the other hand, Joon-jae looks shocked at the appearance of a strange woman. He's been shaken but he's trying to deal with it as calmly as possible.

Joon-jae leaves evidence of this mermaid who attacked him first but the mermaid can't move as she's confused and tied up.

This scene is where the mermaid gets human legs and meets Heo Joon-jae for the first time. It was taken in Spain and the situation was so ridiculous that they couldn't help laugh in between shots.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" begins with the mermaid attacking Joon-jae and the first episode will be released on the 16th of November at 10PM.

source: HANCINEMA

• Like 6

New stills from Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun's upcoming mermaid drama

2016103101002668400194871.jpg
Article: 'Legend of the Blue Sea'... mermaid Jun Ji Hyun all tied up? Still cuts of first meeting with Lee Min Ho released

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+341, -20] This is going to be fun ㅋㅋㅋ Is Lee Min Ho taking a proof picture of seeing a mermaid? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+295, -28] Wow, Lee Min Ho looks amazing and Jun Ji Hyun looks pretty, can't wait

3. [+275, -32] So little to smile over these days, can't wait for the comedy acting of Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun. Fighting to the couple and drama!!!

4. [+18, -10] Jun Ji Hyun's beauty... it's like she slept in a time capsule the past 20 years, she looks exactly the same

5. [+17, -7] She looks so pretty, way prettier than the drama she was in with Kim Soo Hyun

6. [+16, -7] Wow that last cut, I'm speechless

7. [+15, -9] She pulls off black hair so beautifully... the best

8. [+15, -6] Unique plot, so interesting the more we hear about it ㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -6] Ah, I seriously can't wait... first drama with such crazy visuals

10. [+11, -4] Well, I guess a mermaid drama is something different from all the same plots... but last time it was an alien and this time it's a mermaid?

• Like 5

13 hours ago, demarchelier said:

1477960639-50.jpg

You could feel the pain from Shim Chung's eyes... Love her expression on the still. I can not wait for Goddess new drama. Thank you all for keeping this thread updated. Me recently working in Seoul, but this time I dont have enough time to spot JJH. Hope she wouldnt have any outside shooting, because is so freaking cold in Seoul right now.

New still of our Shim Chung

INt0sl2.jpg

This eyes expression tell she is in love :wub: Is goddess wear stone henge bracelet here? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chrissy83 said:

@heart_jjh I totally agree with you " holla sexy mama"...I really wish, I've got those long & beautiful legs like her so I can wear those thigh high boots,hahaha...

Know what you mean! She has those 'to-die-for' legs. Me, if I try on the boots, it will reach my belly :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

I'm too excited about LOTBS and JJH comeback. Hope it will be another hit for our goddess, so we can see her more at Events, Interviews and Magazines Cover. Also can't for LOTBS promotion and hope she will reveal something about her new life as a mum and something about her little prince. 

• Like 4

Watch: Lee Min Ho Tries (And Fails) To Help Jun Ji Hyun Adapt In Latest “The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Teaser

Lee-Min-Ho-Jun-Ji-Hyun.jpg

With 14 days left before the first episode, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” has released another video teaser!

On November 2, SBS released a new teaser showing Lee Min Ho’s transformation into a skilled conman and Jun Ji Hyun’s hilarious adaption to human life.

The beginning of the trailer starts like a sageuk and shows Lee Min Ho as Dam Ryung, a solemn governor. But the serious mood quickly fades to a close up of the mermaid, who asks, “So, what’s a wife?” (she uses the English word for ‘wife’), causing Joon Jae to grab his hair in frustration.

The teaser then cuts to Joon Jae displaying his various conman skills as a voice-over says, “You’re like the Harry Potter of the con artist world.” Joon Jae is also seen trying to use hypnosis to get a man to put down his gun. The man, who is unfazed by his actions, responds, “Do you want to die?” to which Joon Jae quickly bows and says, “Yes, teacher. I’m sorry, you must have been very surprised.”

The teaser also shows Jun Ji Hyun’s comedic acting as the mermaid who tries to adapt to life as a human.

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” airs its first episode on November 16, 10 p.m. KST and will be available exclusively on Viki!

Spoiler

source: soompi

• Like 4

201611021116778305_58194ce32bbbc_99_2016

cr:osen

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is asking fans to create its official poster!

SBS's upcoming drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' starring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun, is launching a poster contest!

Fans can use the still cuts of the actors, and/or teasers to create a drama poster. Contestants can upload their creations on the contest's official website from November 1-8, and the posters will be judged based on 3 criteria; concept, design, and creativity. 

A total of 3 winners will be chosen. Not only will their posters be used as the main or sub-main drama posters, but the winners will also have the chance to attend the press conference for the drama and receive goodies with autographs by the main actors. 

A rep of 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' stated, "We launched the poster contest in order to uphold our theme of uniting with the viewers of 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'. Currently, a lot of inquiries are coming in after the poster contest was announced on our official website. We hope fans can exhibit their creativity, so we can share it with rest of the viewers."

cr: allkpop

• Like 3

The many faces of conman Lee Min-ho in Legend of the Blue Sea

by girlfriday | November 1, 2016 | No Comments
A different Lee Min-ho for every day of the week? I could get used to that. The latest teaser for SBS’s fantasy romance drama Legend of the Blue Sea features our chameleon conman hero, played by Lee Min-ho, in both past and present in all sorts of disguises, from suave to geeky and everything in between. The story spanning centuries is about the love of the world’s last mermaid, played by Jeon Ji-hyun, and the conman who gets stuck with helping her navigate the big bad city.

The teaser opens with sweeping shots of Lee Min-ho as an official in Joseon, then cuts to Jeon Ji-hyun asking him in the present day, “What’s a wife?” Oh, please tell me there’s a contract marriage in here somewhere, because those hijinks need to happen. He must not be too excited to answer her, because he flails and mutters, “I’m screwed!”

He seduces a woman at a bar and introduces himself as a lawyer, then later we see him as a prosecutor. Someone says to him, “You’re the Harry Potter of con artists.” But it’s not like he’s an actual magician, because when he counters a gunman by flipping open his lighter with a command to put the gun down, he’s the one who ends up apologizing in the very next breath, heh.

I love the last beat, where he pauses to cool down Jeon Ji-hyun’s coffee very sweetly so that she doesn’t burn her tongue, and she just reacts like a little kid, blowing on her coffee till she’s blue in the face. She reminds me of Shin Mina’s gumiho in My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, full of childlike wonder and adorably strange reactions to everyday things. Conman or not, he can’t be such a bad guy if he’s looking after her, no?

BlueSea19.jpg

BlueSea27.jpg

source: dramabeans

• Like 4

Hahahaha... JJH is defo hilarious!:D I already love her character and so as LMH's. How sweet of JJ to be blowing the hot beverage for SC.:wub: I can't wait for the romantic scenes between our lovely leads..:wub::sweatingbullets: We only have 14days to Nov 16. I'm all set and so as my phone for saving all the episodes. Even promoting this drama at work.lol:D Sorry, I just couldn't contain the excitement over LOTBS.:)

@heart_jjh, I am betting all my savings on this drama!lol:sweatingbullets::D The teaser alone is already a big hit. Like I said before, it's MLFAS all over again. 

• Like 5