Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Jun Ji Hyun due to give birth to her second son next month

Wednesday, December 27, 2017  jun ji hyun  No comments

htm_2017122891425244265.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Jun Ji Hyun's second baby is also a son "Due in late January"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+411, -11] I feel like Jun Ji Hyun is the type to raise strong sons ㅋㅋ tough mom

2. [+249, -9] How do journalists even find this stuff out?;; Goosebumps;;

3. [+203, -15] She's such a natural beauty, have a healthy birth~

4. [+36, -15] Raising two sons is super tough.. ㅜㅜ Whenever I see mothers with daughters, I feel like they're getting a free ride

5. [+24, -6] I'm sure her sons will be handsome but it'd be daebak if she had a daughter who looked like her

6. [+24, -2] I actually think she matches the image of a mom with two sons ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's probably really tough with them like "yah~ yah~" and she won't hesitate to slap their back if they screw up ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -6] Wow, two sons ㅠㅠㅠ I hoped for at least one daughter... she'd be so pretty taking after either the mom or the dad

8. [+5, -2] Keep going until you get a daughter who looks like you~
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A Year Of Style: 2017’s Biggest K-Drama Fashion Trends

Park-Hyung-Sik-Jun-Ji-Hyun-Gong-Yoo.jpg

As the year comes to a close, we look back and realize that we were blessed with some of the most memorable K-dramas that made our hearts either break or flutter. Aside from a well-written script, gripping plot, great acting, and palpable chemistry between the leads, another element in the making of K-dramas is one that is just as important: the costumes. It brings each character to life, sets the time period, and not to mention, they add an irresistible charm to the leads. Here are some of 2017’s best-dressed drama characters:

Daily glam style

Shim Cheong of “The Legend of the Blue Sea

While this drama technically started at the end of 2016, but it ended in January 2017 so it still made our list. And rightfully so! Jun Ji Hyun is the unbeatable fashion queen of dramas, as she’s able to pull off haute couture looks straight off designer runways. Her character as a mermaid may be naive and clueless about the world above sea, but her impeccable and updated sense of style says otherwise. Even when she’s supposedly shopped her outfits from the trashbin, with her incredible beauty and confidence, she still looks like a million bucks!

jeon-ji-hyun.jpgjeon-ji-hyun2.png

jun-ji-hyun-gif-2.gif

(skipped unrelated...)

• Like 1

Top Advertisement Models Of 2017 Revealed

Consumers have chosen their favorite advertisement models of the year 2017.

According to the Korea Broadcast Advertising Corporation’s 2017 Media & Consumer Research results, this year’s most favorite advertisement model is Gong Yoo with 6.7 percent of the votes.

With Gong Yoo’s hit drama “Goblin” in the beginning of the year, he received many love calls from companies to advertise diverse merchandise from coffee to clothing. Ever since 2007, he has not ranked within the top three, but this year, he took the crown as the top advertisement model.

Song Joong Ki, who took first place last year, came in second with 6.5 percent of the votes. Third place was AOA’s Seolhyun (5.6 percent) who received explosive support from teenage boys to men in their thirties. Jun Ji Hyun (4.7 percent), Park Bo Gum (4.6 percent), and Suzy (4.2 percent) followed behind with slight differences respectively.

(skipped unrelated...)

Please read full article: https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/28/top-advertisement-models-2017-revealed

• Thanks 1

Happy new year-새해 복 많이 받으세요 ! Some public comments from Hera youtube channel regarding this latest CF 1f642.png:)

정혜령-또 미친 광고가 나왓다 진짜 전지현 미친거아니냐 너무 예쁘자나 =Jeong Hye Ryeong: Crazy CF has come out again, Jun Ji-Hyun is crazy and very beautiful!

황주은- 헤라는 전지현이 신의한수= Hwang Ju-eun: Hera and Jun Ji-Hyun are heavenly matched!

정해윤- 전지현 여신이고 헤라는 광고를 진짜 너무 잘 만든다 계속 보게 됨= Jeong Hae-yun: Jun Ji-Hyun is such a goddess and Hera has made this CF so well that I can't help watching it continuously 1f642.png:)

• Thanks 1

[Interview] Jung Chae-yeon Looks Up to Jeon Ji-hyun and Suzy

2018/01/05 | 342 views |  | Permalink | Source

photo928469.gif

I.O.I and DIA member, actress, and commercial star are just some keywords to describe Jung Chae-yeon(21).

The singer and actress debuted two years ago through an Mnet audition program called "Produce 101" in girl group I.O.I followed by DIA.

She began her acting career in the SBS drama "Reunited Worlds" and received the Best Rookie Award at the 2017 Asia Artist Awards.

She's been busy since her debut and now she's starring in the KBS 2TV weekend drama "My Golden Life". She's also landed a role in the 2018 drama "Shall We Live Together".

Star News had an interview with Jung Chae-yeon in "Let's Eat".

They met her in a restaurant and she ordered rice cake soup in a sense for the New Year. The rice cake soup eaten in the New Year means aging a year and she said, "I don't want to age".

Do you have a role model?

▶ Jeon Ji-hyun. We're at different levels, but I want to be like her. I Don't Know Her that well, but when I see her in commercials or dramas, I get the feeling that she's very talented and has an amazing aura. I want to be someone who goes for the long run like her.

Have you met her in person?

▶ I met her coincidentally at a cosmetics event. I was waiting for my turn in the car and she was right before me. I took a video of her in the car. The girls and I screamed and even asked the manager for the black-box video in the car.-

https://www.hancinema.net/interview-jung-chae-yeon-looks-up-to-jeon-ji-hyun-and-suzy-114075.html

• Like 2

Here’s how much our favourite actresses earn

didier-dubot-and-jlook-706x400@2x.jpg

Courtesy of Didier Dubot and JLOOK magazine

Actors are some of the highest-paid people in the world of entertainment. Let’s take a look at the top 10 actresses in the “K-industry” in 2017 based on their earnings.

1. Jun Ji Hyun

FB_IMG_15136598481408429-1.jpg

Image not owned by Kdramabuzz

Actress Ji Hyun is best known for My Love from the Star and Legend of the Blue Sea. She earns around USD 83,500 per episode.

(skipped unrelated...)

Please read full article : http://kdramabuzz.com/this-is-how-much-our-favourite-actresses-earn/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Thanks 1

JUN JI HYUN'S BEAUTY IS STILL AS GOOD AS BEFORE

/ 7:41 AM
(Recent photos)

1%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Jun Ji Hyun is really...I'm speechless
She will give birth to her second son soon

2%2B%25283%2529.jpg

I feel it every time i see her photoshoot pictures but she looks really good in the jewelry pictures 
The atmosphere is unparalleled and luxurious

3%2B%25283%2529.jpg

What color doesn't suit her?
Nude tones suits her so well

4%2B%25281%2529.jpg

When she has a photoshoot or an advertisement she always take care of her body, she looks so good
What the hell can't she do....

5%2B%25282%2529.jpg

The jewelry should be shiny so we can see them
but my eyes only see Jun Ji Hyun...

6%2B%25281%2529.jpg

She has such a force
there is nothing she can't do even with clothing

7%2B%25281%2529.jpg

It's not enough to say she is pretty...
the right word for her is beautiful

8%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Her visual are really crazy....
She is really a gangsta, a face gangsta

9.gif

I don't think I will ever see another face like hers

Original post: here
[+76,-2]

냐냐 2018.01.12 10:13
추천
반대
신고 (새창으로 이동)
Such a high quality. I couldn't breath while scrolling down. A face like Jun Ji Hyun will never be born again. I really want to see it even for once.
베플 2018.01.12 09:34
추천
반대
신고 (새창으로 이동)
모바일로 남긴 댓글 goddess
베플밖에비온다주... 2018.01.12 09:18
추천
반대
신고 (새창으로 이동)
모바일로 남긴 댓글 She has a good body and a good face, she doesn't lack anything...I envy her

ㅇㅇ 2018.01.12 22:27
추천
반대
신고 (새창으로 이동)
모바일로 남긴 댓글 Her beauty is out of the human world....사용자첨부이미지
조금진지 2018.01.12 17:23
추천
반대
신고 (새창으로 이동)
Her beauty is an eye comfort...It's good because she is not artificial
ㅇㅇ 2018.01.12 14:02
추천