Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

:lol::wub::P

d68bb607gw1etpxru9o33g209q09sb2b.gif

005wdQZbgw1etpx1ds6bhg308d06de82.gif

Hahahahaha.. i super love her..can't stop laughing with this gif..

cto

Edited by queenjihyun

Guest queenjihyun

Sory can't get enough with this.......hahahahha

Edited by queenjihyun

I like that she admits she wanted/needed to look pretty when she was younger. That's no crime, of course, but it was something I noticed and I'm glad she was forthright about it, cuz maybe other actresses might beat about the bush or not come clean with something so shallow. And I'm glad she's growing as an actress and selecting roles that are helping her hone her craft. That's important if she wants to stay in the industry. I'm glad she's working hard to improve and teaming up with solid actors/directors instead of coasting by on her beauty and CFs.

• Like 2

VIP PREMIERE

WHEN: JULY 20, 2015 8:00 PM KST

WHERE: MEGABOX COEX, SEOULi-JcZWVjK-X2.jpg

cr: Showbox Facebook

My Friends are you dying to see this summer's blockbuster <Assassination>. Like this post to enter a lottery for an invite to the VIP premiere.

Lottery deadline: July 12 (announcement of winners July 15)

Invites: 10 persons (2 seats per person, 20 seats)

VIP Premiere Date and Time: July 20 Monday, 8:00 PM

VIP Premiere Location: Megabox COEX

#Assassination#JeonJiHyun#LeeJungJae#HaJungWoo#VIP

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 3

i-QX5vDG7.jpg

cr: Ten Asia

This is cool! Hollywood movie SELF/LESS premieres in South Korea in August starring Ryan Reynolds and Ben Kingsley. The story is about a dying rich guy, Ben Kingsley, whose consciousness is transferred into a healthy body of Ryan Reynolds' character thanks to some radical medical procedure. The Korean promo poster asks, "Whose life would you want to steal?" Check out one of the celebrities whose life the poster says people would want to steal...Jeon Ji Hyun.:wub:If the technology was available, goddess definitely would be one of the celebrities whose life I would like to steal...the face, the hair, the body, the money, the designer clothes/shoes/handbags, and the ridiculously good looking husband!;) I love how JJH is mentioned in another movie's promo.:D

The names on the poster: rhythmic gymnast Son Yun Jae, film director Bong Joon Ho, figure skater Kim Yuna, Song Hye Kyo, JJH, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon, Won Bin, Nation's MC Yoo Jae Suk, opera singer Sumi Jo, Kim Soo Hyun, G-Dragon, news anchor Son Suk Hee, footballer Park Ji Sung, ballerina Kang Sujin, baseball pitcher Ryu Hyun Jin

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 4

Guest queenjihyun

Tonight is the red carpet event right?...so excited .:D:wub:

d68bb607gw1ettg7fn3b5g208209mhdt.gif

cto

Edited by queenjihyun