Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

KIM GURA "JEON JI HYUN IS A GLOBAL CONGLOMERATE, I AM THE DOMESTIC GUM SELLER"

On the June 9, 2015, broadcast of TV Chosun's Pumpkin Seed the topic of discussion was about entertainers who were super rich in real estate in particular female celebrities. Real estate goddess Jeon Ji Hyun became the focus of the discussion. Kang Yong Suk envied her, "Jeon Ji Hyun has since taken a break with the ending of her SBS drama My Love From The Star. Entertainers should come out every week." Kim Gura responded, "Jeon Ji Hyun should be viewed as a conglomerate launching mega-hit products around the world. I am but a 8-9 week program selling chewing gum for domestic sales. But it's not so hard {sighing and laughing}".

• Like 2

Jun Ji Hyun to Play First Dual Role of Her Career in “Assassination”

Jun-Ji-Hyun-Assassin-800x450.png

Actress Jun Ji Hyun will be taking on the first dual role of her acting career with upcoming film “Assassination,” which is quickly becoming one the most anticipated blockbusters of this summer.

In the movie, Jun Ji Hyun will play sniper Ok Yoon, a passionate assassin fighting for Korea’s independence in the 1930s.

Without revealing too much of the plotline, a member of “Assassination’s” production team commented on June 9, “While covertly carrying out her mission, [Ok Yoon] encounters at her target’s home a woman who looks exactly like her. And that woman turns out to be her identical twin.”

Another staff member revealed, “Jun Ji Hyun agonized over taking on the identical twin role, but she was fascinated every time she checked the monitor on set.”

For “Assassination,” Jun Ji Hyun has reunited with director Choi Dong Hoonand actor Lee Jung Jae from “The Thieves” (2012). Ha Jung Woo and Jo Jin Woong are also among the A-list cast.

Meanwhile, the press conference for “Assassination,” which was scheduled for June 10, was recently cancelled due to concerns about the spread of MERS and is expected to be rescheduled for a later date.

Are you looking forward to seeing Jun Ji Hyun act out the dual roles of identical twins?

Source (1)
soompi.com/2015/06/09/jun-ji-hyun-to-play-first-dual-role-of-her-career-in-assassination

• Like 3

SHOWBOX SOLD 'ASSASSINATION' TO 15 COUNTRIES: 10 COUNTRIES DURING THE HONG KONG FILMART AND 5 COUNTRIES DURING THE CANNES INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL. CONGRATS!

North America, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, India, Myanmar

NISI20150610_0011036480_web_99_201506100

cr as tagged

http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20150610_0013718356&cID=10603&pID=10600

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 3

‘Assassination’ to be released in 15 nations

201506100838330077865_20150610083938_01_

The rights of upcoming crime film “Assassination” starring A-list actors Jun Ji-hyun, Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo, have been sold in 15 countries prior to release, the film’s distributor Showbox announced on Wednesday. 

The producers earlier sold the film rights to distributors in 10 nations at the Hong Kong Film Market in March, after which five more nations -- Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Myanmar and India ? joined the list, bringing the total to 15, according to Showbox.

Set in 1930s Seoul and Shanghai, the star-ridden film stars Jun as a contract assassin, Lee and Ha as an independent fighter and a provisional government officer, respectively. 

“Assassination,” helmed by renowned filmmaker Choi Dong-hoon whose past works include “The Theives” and “Story of Jeon Woo-chi,” is scheduled to hit local cinemas in July. 

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heralcorp.com)

KPOP HERALD - 10 JUNE 2015

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 4

Guest queenjihyun

Im searching for video with this gif on youtube but i cant find any link...:(

661942162_1b3dde78_20150521_224226_14318

look at her reaction so cute..hahahaha

Have been in lurking mode but all the news about "Assassination" make me get excited.

‘Assassination’ to be released in 15 nations

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heralcorp.com)

KPOP HERALD - 10 JUNE 2015

Yay, germany is on the list​, which means I can see goddess on the big screen. Can't wait!!!

Im searching for video with this gif on youtube but i cant find any link...:(

here you go…

goddess appeared around 19:28 

• Like 3

goddess appeared around 19:28 

​Thanks for sharing this here. I found it pretty boring when I first watched it sometime ago, and I think Ji-hyun was kinda bored too since she had to rely on the translator and some of the Japanese humour was lost on her. But she took it in good grace and laughed when the guy next to her kept adding "se yo" at the end of Japanese words, hahaha. It was nice seeing her and Tamaki Hiroshi (my favourite Japanese actor) sharing the same screen.

• Like 1

http://www.mbn.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?category=mbn00003&news_seq_no=2393352

HERA 'JEON JI HYUN LIPSTICK' SOLD OVER 10 BILLION WON

Hera Rouge Holic lipstick also known as 'Jeon Ji Hyun Lipstick' has surpassed 10 billion won in sales. Amorepacific has seen sales of their Hera Rouge Holic lipstick sales increase compared to the previous year: 370.5% online, 163.1% duty-free stores, 64.4% department stores, 4.6% door-to-door, an average of 44.6% increase in sales. The sales have been through the roof and have topped at 10 billion won. When the Seoulista Edition of the Rouge Holic lipsticks were launched in 2013, the plan was to introduce a different color every year. Last January, when actress Jeon Ji Hyun was named the new advertising model for the Rouge Holic lipstick, there was an unusual surge in sales after the appearance of her ads for the Rouge Holic 'Supreme Pink' lipstick. Rouge Holic's 'Lady Like Pink' and 'Camelia Orange' sales also rose. An Amorepacific marketing representative said, "Rouge Holic is Hera's signature lipstick, and in August, Hera will introduce a silk-type Rouge Holic lipstick."

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 2

Another mag cover?? W KOREA 

20150611212112_s__2621501_99_20150611220

20150611212113_s__2621502_99_20150611220

20150611212108_s__2621498_99_20150611220

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000009936

@demarchelier hope you can translate the article.tnx

THOSE EYES, AT FIRST SIGHT...JEON JI HYUN, SOFT PURE AND INNOCENT BEAUTY

Jeon Ji Hyun showing off her pure and innocent beauty.

Jeon Ji Hyun did a recent photo shoot for W Korea. The actress' soft eyes shined with the slight leaning of the head adding to her aura. She was styled in a feminine dark red chiffon dress. Her trademark long straight hair was striking. W Korea published the red carpet photos from the 68th Cannes International Film Festival which she attended as Gucci's model. Her dress was specially designed by Gucci's creative director. She was a vision of a goddess. Her elegant appearance won the spotlight.

Netizen comments...

[+5017,-319] There are not enough words to describe an actress who was born with such a pretty face

[+3983,-305] So damn beautiful...what is it like living with a face like that

[+3196,-295] Jeon Ji Hyun is really beautiful

[+2784,-249] At least it is a real goddess

[+2425,-242] The Goddess

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 2

W KOREA  JULY 2015 ~ ACTRESS JEON JI HYUN AT CANNES FILM FESTIVAL

20150600000001056_1.jpg

20150600000001057_1.jpg

20150600000001058_1.jpg

20150600000001059_1.jpg

20150600000001060_1.jpg

20150600000001061_1.jpg

cr: W Korea

i-VbZXNkg-X2.jpg

cr: W Korea Twitter

Translation: W Korea met and accompanied Jeon Ji Hyun to the Cannes Film Festival. More photos in the July issue of W Korea!

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 4