hongchae1

Thanks for those new pics moogles.

Jeon Ji-hyun picked as “Elle” cover model in 6 Asian countries

2005-12-14

ji_l.jpg

Top actress Jeon Ji-hyun has been selected to model for the cover of the world

-renowned fashion magazine “Elle” sold in the six Asian countries Korea, China,

Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore. In Korea, Chun’s photo will appear on

the cover of the January issue of the magazine.

The actress was selected as the magazine’s model in time for the promotion of her

upcoming movie “Daisy,” scheduled to open in Asia shortly. Aside from her

photos, the magazine will also feature an interview with the actress.

Jane Shiang, the editing director of Elle’s Asia-Pacific bureau, visited Korea to act

as Jeon’s stylist during the photo shoot for the magazine cover held Dec. 13 at a

studio in Gangnam, Seoul.

Jeon’s agency, Sidus HQ, said the actress is the first Korean ever to pose for the

cover of Elle published in six Asian countries.

c: KBS Global News and adikkeluangman

Her first name was originally spelled Chun but I corrected it since I think many fans including me are more used to her name like that.

Guest mizzlinhie

i just finish watching Il Mare, omg it's such a good movie, i love it. From the beginning to the end, everything seem to be so interesting :) love Jeon Ji Hyun in there :)

wbhrcjihyun.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG u guys, please tell me that's Jeon Ji Hyun in that pic with Won Bin up there! Am pretty sure that JJH! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee am getting all giddy just looking at them two. :lol:

OMG, can somebody please post the bigger version of that pic and if they have more pics together please post them also. OMG, they look perfect together. :lol: Ahhhhhhhhhhh am going crazy!

Lee Young-ae Named Korea's Promotion Queen

Lee Young-ae was Korea¡¯s favorite promotion model for 9.5 percent of viewers this year, followed by Lee Hyo-lee with 6.9 percent and and Jeon Ji-hyun with 6.7 percent, a survey suggests. According to a report by the Korea Broadcasting Advertising Corporation (KOBACO), Jang Dong-kun topped the list of male models with 3.2 percent of viewers, followed by Rain with 2.9 percent and Eric with 2.6 percent. Jeon Ji-hyun came top for the last two years but has ceded popularity to the two Lees.

Meanwhile, the poll finds that some 67.8 percent of 6,000 respondents aged 13-64 in urban areas nationwide read newspapers to get information and learn something, while 18.8 percent read them out of habit and 6.2 percent to kill time. Asked why they watch television, 34.5 percent cited amusement and recreation, and 27.1 percent information and knowledge. Drama series headed the list of favorite TV programs with 33.2 percent, followed by news at 27.8 percent and light entertainment at 15.6 percent.

(englishnews@chosun.com)

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0512190021.html

Thanks for the article Cairo. It's good to know that our JJH is still very much popular among viewers considering the fact that she hasn't starred in a tv drama in such a long time.