Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest williamlow

Acts good, looks good. Compare between My sassy gal and Windstruck, I like Windstruck more. I'm still crying though i have watched it for 3 times. It really touches me. and again Jeon Ji Hyun looks better with Jang Hyuk. Great couple. But so bad, he dies. :( A bit not logical, she kills herself or ppl kills her for such various times, but she can go alive still. But y Jang Hyuk die so fast? Miracle huh? ;)

So now support and watch Windstruck. Sure u will like it. Coz Jeon ji hyun is not as bossy as she is in My sassy gal. Look more like a gentle lady.

Pls do not misunderstand. I'm just signing in on my cousin's account. So I'm a female. Pls dun think tat william low is a sissy until can cry watching a movie. :P

Omigosh cant wait to watch Daisy. Thanks so much for those pics Fabiola! She's sooo pretty!

Hi quteacho matey! So many movies to watch! hehehe Daisy, Arts of Seduction, My Girl and I....

Guest sweet_treats1812

she's really pretty~ i think she's the first korean actress whose name really stayed in my head :lol: i love her hair..

looking forward to daisy!!!! :rolleyes:

wish Daisy will be coming out really soon...

i want to watch JJH again...

need to buy "Happy Together".

Ji-hyun's first drama, I think...

thanks galz for the pics, clips, links...etc.. :)

Guest Babigrl

has she done any movies b4 daisy!? cus i haven't seen her in much, i don't think she's in any dramas either huh? she should!! ahah sshe's too cute