Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest yum yum dimsum

^ thanks aiselo, here are the youtube links

Colorful Love with Haptic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8smLOzB0PE

(with the DBSK boys, at first i was kinda scared coz some of this boys' fangirls are mad crazy, but they seem to respond well with Ji Hyun compared to SNSD... probably because she filmed her scenes separately lol)

lhkpro06025ev9.jpg

^ 'with' her fanboy Yunho, he'd probably pee his pants if they did film this together lol

Asience - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDyhA-rDm5g

asience53wv0.jpg

(the goddess of hair and some random blonde boy lol)

~*~*~*~

Something the update this page with--

Ji Hyun is one of the female stars being considered to play a female secret agent in the upcoming Chinese film 'East Wind & Rain'.

http://news.china.com.cn/chinanet/07news/

She's 3rd most popular Korean star in China after Song Hye Gyo and Jang Nara.

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/news_re...mp;search=title

a claim that her (and other female stars') long legs are due to photoshop

http://www.gooddaysports.co.kr/news/?cset=...9&code=2361

uuh, helloooooo? :rolleyes:

lhkpro06025oq1.jpglhkpro06025lj0.jpg

Is Blood: The Last Vampire going straight to DVD?

i don't think Sidus will let 'Blood' go straight to DVD, Ji Hyun is one of their top stars and a priority, so i think it will be an embarassment for them if this movie went straight to DVD... and if my information is correct, the movie is budgeted independently so the release is not as quick as those big budgeted films.

Guest SeLcaQueen

JiHyun is so cute in that pic with of her carrying a baby! :w00t:

i reaLLy hope BLood wiLL be shown here in the PhiLippines. i want to watch it.

and it couLd've been better if she fiLmed the Haptic CF with the dongbang boys. i wanna see them with jjh. especiaLLy yunho. :lol:

Guest jhayanne_agassi

she is the goddess of korea :blush: i like her in the movie my sassy girl but i was mesmerized with her beauty in windstruck and daisy...oh my she and jung woosung looks good together,hope they will do a drama someday :)

Guest aiselo
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aiselo

^^Still a bit of waiting to go though, which sucks ><"!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood: The Last Vampire (Gianna Jun & Koyuki) opens in the U.S. & Canada March 2009

Gianna Jun (better known as Ji-hyun Jun in Asia) has been filming her first U.S. film titled “Blood: The Last Vampire.” The movie is now in the post-production stage and Universal Studios, the film’s distributor, has announced the film will be released in the U.S. and Canada in March, 2009. The company plans to open the film in over 2,000 screens (more screens than the Korean-American pic D-War). The film’s release date for Korea is still up in the air.

In “Blood:The Last Vampire” Gianna Jun plays Saya, a katana wielding human-vampire hybrid, that hunts vampires for food. Saya then befriends a young girl in preparation for her biggest challenge yet, to hunt Onigen (Japanese actress Koyuki) the highest ranking vampire.

Blood: The Last Vampire is filmed in English, with filming done in China and Argentina. Gianna Jun is currently on vacation in America and taking lessons to improve her English. She will then take part in promotions for the film upon its March 2009 release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^At least Blood will be getting more love than D-War XP ! Quite honestly, I can't wait to hear how her English is either...

PS- Thanks for all the pics+clips+updates everybody!! And those peeps can't be mistaken, Ji Hyun is the leg (& hair for that matter, which is looking extra great by the way) queen. Photoshop my aasss.

Guest jhayanne_agassi

im so excited,i wanna watch blood: the last vampire,her long legs were one of her assets aside from her angelic face and sexy body,nothing in her photos were photoshop!!! for me,she's almost like perfect :) thanks for the infos

Oh... so we have to wait a bit longer.. sob.

but i've just finish watch a man once a superman. its really refreshing to watch her there but why did i hear her sound seem to be a bit different.

maybe because its been a while since i saw her on a film. i'am really happy finally i could watch that film cuz its been a hard time for me to get that movie.

hope u guys who have not watch will watch it soon ^^. its making me wanna watch her old film .. hehe. pogoshipo <3

• 2 weeks later...

^^Still a bit of waiting to go though, which sucks ><"!!

Blood: The Last Vampire (Gianna Jun & Koyuki) opens in the U.S. & Canada March 2009

Gianna Jun (better known as Ji-hyun Jun in Asia) has been filming her first U.S. film titled “Blood: The Last Vampire.” The movie is now in the post-production stage and Universal Studios, the film’s distributor, has announced the film will be released in the U.S. and Canada in March, 2009. The company plans to open the film in over 2,000 screens (more screens than the Korean-American pic D-War). The film’s release date for Korea is still up in the air.

In “Blood:The Last Vampire” Gianna Jun plays Saya, a katana wielding human-vampire hybrid, that hunts vampires for food. Saya then befriends a young girl in preparation for her biggest challenge yet, to hunt Onigen (Japanese actress Koyuki) the highest ranking vampire.

Blood: The Last Vampire is filmed in English, with filming done in China and Argentina. Gianna Jun is currently on vacation in America and taking lessons to improve her English. She will then take part in promotions for the film upon its March 2009 release.

^At least Blood will be getting more love than D-War XP ! Quite honestly, I can't wait to hear how her English is either...

PS- Thanks for all the pics+clips+updates everybody!! And those peeps can't be mistaken, Ji Hyun is the leg (& hair for that matter, which is looking extra great by the way) queen. Photoshop my aasss.

Thanks for the news jicks! Gaaaaaaaaahhh March 2009?!! That's a looooong wait! But I'll wait just the same for the love of JJH! hahaha

kipling! thanks so much for the Bestibelli Fall pics! She looks gorgeous, as always!

Guest valley girl

No wedding for Jeon Ji-hyun, either

September 16th, 2008 // by javabeans

Speaking of weddings that won’t be happening, rumors started spreading on September 16 about a potential Jeon Ji-hyun wedding to a Korean-American living in San Francisco, but were quickly quashed by the actress’s management.

Apparently the rumors originated at an American website frequented by women gyopos (i.e., Korean-Americans), where first-hand accounts read, “Jeon Ji-hyun and the Mr. ‘A’ in question came into the restaurant together with his mother. She came to a downtown wedding shop to buy a dress.”

The posts linked her to a Korean-American businessman and Stanford grad, saying that they couple had already registered their marriage, and that Jeon had applied for permanent residence. She and her supposed fiancé were said to have received the blessing of both parents and had initially intended to marry this year, but pushed back their plans. It was also stated that she’d bought a home in San Francisco. The unnamed site had posted details with such assertion that many believed them to be true.

A representative from Jeon’s management company Sidus countered the rumors, saying, “This is absolutely untrue.” Jeon already owns a home in San Francisco, and she has a middle school friend who currently lives in San Francisco: “This seems to be a mistake based on Jeon accompanying her friend shopping. She has a close friend in the States who’s getting married, and she had gone with her to a bridal shop.” Furthermore, “Jeon Ji-hyun started hearing these rumors from her friends on the 16th and was completely baffled.”

Meanwhile, Jeon Ji-hyun’s upcoming Hollywood venture, Blood: The Last Vampire, is set for a March 2009 release.

Via Hankook Ilbo

transalation dramabeans

Wow! Thanks for the article valley_girl!

Hmmm...I almost wish the rumours were true. haha I don't mind her settling down so long as she doesn't stop being an actress. haha