Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest jcon1208

is it only me who finds jjh to be more beautiful now? at first i thought she was more beautiful years ago. but when i look intently, i think she is more beautiful now [it doesn't mean she's not or less beautiful in the past], maybe because she's woman now. or if i can also say that she's beautiful in every age. 

Guest jcon1208

i just saw in http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2013/#/introduction that winners will be announced on May 2. JJH is nominated for Best Actress and Best Kiss [w/ KSH].

agie said: I second that, brother! :)

stuartjmz said: I rewatched most of YWCFTS  last night, the OTP parts anyway, and I was once again struck by what a brilliant comic performance it was from JJH. For me, she was 90% of the reason the show worked and 95% of the reason I stuck with it long wnough to see it work. I was worried during my rewatching that I might wake my wife with my laughing at Song Yi's antics. If, and it's a BIG if, JJH does another DRama, I really hope that she devlops this underutilised skill still further, showing the world that it's not just "girls who wanna have fun" but mature women too. :

stuartjmz said: I rewatched most of YWCFTS  last night, the OTP parts anyway, and I was once again struck by what a brilliant comic performance it was from JJH. For me, she was 90% of the reason the show worked and 95% of the reason I stuck with it long wnough to see it work. I was worried during my rewatching that I might wake my wife with my laughing at Song Yi's antics. If, and it's a BIG if, JJH does another DRama, I really hope that she devlops this underutilised skill still further, showing the world that it's not just "girls who wanna have fun" but mature women too. :)

Only Gianna Jun deserves to win the prize Daesang at the 2014 SBS Drama Awards. And she also deserves to win Best Actress at Baeksang Arts Awards next month :)

---------------------

JJH's CF for BHC >.<