[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cococrust

just a question... do the chinese subbers out there (like from coolky.net, etc...) ever sub sitcoms? or do they just do dramas and variety shows?

IF THERE ARE ANY PEOPLE WILLING TO TRANSLATE THIS SITCOM, PLEASE PM ME!!

By sitcom, I assume you mean the daily dramas/shows. Well, they usually will do it if there are considerably high interest in the show. Example of some daly shows that are subbed are i hate you but its fine, as much as heaven & earth.

^_^ *anticipation* UNSTOPPABLE MARRIAGE HWAITING~

Can't wait to see it! <3 They've already up filmed up to episode 9? *shivers at possibilities* I hope somebody uploads the series on youtube or clubbox soon so I can see it. xD It sucks not living in korea. rofl

Guest silverwingz

Hi guys! I have a good and exciting announcement to make!

AMBN (an SNSD Forum) & my team from here will be having a collaboration to make subs for the sitcom.

There is a high chance that FTI will be involved as well ^^

So far, we have two translators:

*SANBI* & jina_bing_bang...

But we still need more translators to make this project possible, and to bring subs out as fast as possible.

This is a mighty big project... so please bear with us.

We will be releasing softsubs ONLY, at D-ADDICTS.. and all we ask is that you guys don't hardsub and reupload/redistribute them anywhere else!

This includes YouTube, Veoh, other forums, and anything similar to those. The same rules as WITH S2 Fansubs. I'm sure all of u understand.

We don't want to get into any kind of trouble just for doing voluntary work such as subbing.

Looking forward to getting started on this project.

Only a couple of hours to go before the first episode airs! Can't wait for all the fun!

Guest xiaochingu.

^WOAH

yes AMBN and FT-I are awesome!

thank you guys so much for your hard work!

if i could help in anyway...i would

but ah ...translating i cant do T_T

good luck to everyone on the project!

POWER TO THE FANS (iunno lol? i had some weird urge to say that)

ah its airing today...

i wonder if i can watch it live online?

cant wait...the sitcom sounds really interesting

Guest jindarae

ha ha ha any minute now, its starting actually...

there's a live streaming at KBS2 website, its Korean though...

~~~~

just added....

I love SDY's pink suit and Im Chi Moo's english... so proud of her beautiful hotel. so funny :lol:

the young ones played cute roles too...

...so much fighting already on the first day... this would be so much RIOT in the days to come!

that was a great first day! congratulations to the whole casts!

Isak, will be in tomorrow's episode... As Isak said, there are so much English in this sitcom.

Kim Dong Wook is always in his funny acting...

lots of cute guys! :lol:

Yey! Bravo!

Guest silverwingz

oooh... first episode has aired!! i can't wait to see it. i love all the cast in this sitcom... come on CB!! Let me see a link!!

wooahh I've been looking for this thread xDDD

I can't wait for the first episode to come out in cb or d-addicts ^_^

and woooahh, silverwingz I can help out with timing. I know korean (not that much) but i can do the timing if you still need help.

AMBN FTI forums and SOOMPI = awesome..

and hahahha. jaejin likes nuna in this sitcom.. wooahh

<3

Guest kanako28

gosh, i can't wait to watch this xD the cut with Jaejin Yuri and Sooyoung made me all excited LOL. i'm looking forward to seeing the interactions between the 4 brothers. lol Jaejin and Kim Dong Wook are so cute. and Seo Do Young, nice to see him. his character must be much more different from Spring Waltz :D

Archived