[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angel2nyt

Episode Downloads

Episodes(Unsubbed)

Ep 1(LQ): SS SS2 MU (HQ): MU | Ep 2(LQ): SS MU SB (HQ): MU | Ep 3(LQ): MU SB SS (HQ): MU

MU SS SB (HQ): MU | Ep 5(LQ): SS MU (HQ): MU | Ep 6(LQ): SS MU (HQ): MU MIHD

| Ep 4(LQ):

SS MU (HQ): MU DW | EP 8(LQ): MU (HQ): MU | Ep 9(LQ): MU (HQ): MU DW | Ep 10(LQ): MU SS (HQ): DW | Ep 11(LQ): MU (HQ): DW MU | Ep 12(LQ): SS MU (HQ): DW MU | Ep 13(LQ): MU (HQ): DW MU | Ep 14(LQ): MU (HQ): DW MU

Ep 7(LQ):

continuation..

LQ Links

MU SS | Ep 16: MU | Ep 17(MU) | Ep 18(MU)

Ep 15:

HQ Links

MU DW | Ep 16: DW MU MU2 | Ep 17: MU DW | Ep 18: MU

Ep 15:

Chinese Subbed Links(MU):

Ep 1 | Ep 2 | Ep 3 | Ep 4 | Ep 5 | Ep 6 | Ep 7 | Ep 8 | EP 9 | Ep 13

^ O_O SUH DO YOUNG IS GOING TO BE IN THIS TOO!? i love his acting in spring waltz =]

oh my god, i really anticipating this show now =P

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

aww the concept sounds cute! especially the love triangle between sooyoung, jaejin, and yuri how adorable is that ^_^

but i'm most looking forward to suh do young's comeback!!!

wow! it is kinda random casting....

FT Island and So Nyuh Shi Dae.... XD

Nevertheless!

This has Kim Dong Wook and I fell in love with him during Coffee Prince, so I'll keep an eye out for this ^^

And is Suh Do Young really going to be in this?!

He was so great in Spring Waltz! I can't wait to see him acting again!

Guest estherHERO

I'M GNA WATCH THIS DRAMA FOR SURE.

THERE'S LEEJAEJIN <333333333!

lol. and of cos snsd.

im gna get v jealous while watching.

YAY cant wait for the show to be out!

Guest jihye87

so who's the real leads .. there's like so many additions this few days ..

Jung Da Young .. is she new ?? I just saw her in a chinese MV .. she acted for Nicky Lee(a korean singing in taiwan) in his latest mv .. she's pretty *v* ..

Guest MingDao20

Hello everyone :D

:w00t: Suh Do Young is being spotted with a refreshing hairdo for his upcoming role :wub:

mydaily131007_sdy01.jpg

mydaily131007_sdy02.jpg

mydaily131007_sdy03.jpg

Looks like Park Chae Gyeong is gonna be his female co-star :rolleyes: Has anyone watched her in KBS series 'I Am Sam' whereby she acts as supporting role?

mydaily131007sdy04wg4.th.jpg mydaily131007sdypcg01rn0.th.jpg mydaily131007sdypcg02ep2.th.jpg

mydaily131007sdypcg03wm1.jpg

mydaily131007sdypcg04ng3.th.jpg mydaily131007sdypcg05uv6.th.jpg

Btw, I understand this is supposed to be a sitcom? Hmm.. wonder how it's like compared to a drama?

Guest MingDao20

^ Yup, he's very adorable, indeed :wub:

The castings are almost complete by now...

daum131007_dycasts01a.jpg

Credit: Photo courtesy of Daum

Do Young looking great in a white suit, plus his tall frame.. made him very 'outstanding' among the casts :D His so-called 'youngest brother' looks cute, too :P

^

^

^i agree SDY looks really good with the new hair and he stands out in the pic, hahaha

plus its nice to see lee jung back on screen =]

looks like a great bunch... I'm mainly gonna watch it because of KDW. Most of the other cast are new (to me).

And oh Park Chae Gyeong, I saw her in KBS 'I am Sam' drama. Her acting is pretty good. I read somewhere that she'd created a sensation. And she was highly praised for her preformance. But she was like a sidekick.... :huh:

Guest phileunee

OO!~

im so excited for this!

I heard this is coming out some time in November?

does anyone know what the date this will air??

gahh~ Jaejin! such a cutie!

im glad he wont be intersted in the SNSD girls, this way i wont be tearing out my hair in jealousy while watching!

LOL. JK Jk:)

so is this a DRAMA or SITCOM?

cuz there's like a huge difference ><;;

Guest jihye87

aha.. SDY is paired with another 87'er after Spring Waltz with HHJ. haha ...

I like Park Chae Kyung's character in IAS .. hope she'll get more exposure after this sitcom's broadcast~!

what an interesting and random cast but nonetheless im anticipating this even more <33 hehe so kim soomi is no longer part of the cast? b/c i dont see her in the group pic. (anyone have a larger one? its kinda hard to see) also no yuri and sooyoung. so is that just part of the cast? anyways i hope this doesnt disappoint b/c sitcoms can easily become boring since they're so long~ but i love most of the cast while the others i do not know so... cant wait =DD

Archived