[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished watching episode 5..it was funny how everyone ended up in jail at the end lol

Man, I don't like that girl who keeps pestering Ki Baek.

And the mom as usual is so funny..

I wish the SNSD girls had more parts then the usual fighting over who gets Sa Baek.

I hope that in the future episodes, there will be more storyplot between Sa Baek and the girls.

Guest silverwingz

wow, the chinese subbers are so quick!

I envy all u lucky people who've watched episode 5 already.

There's still no LQ's available in any CB's anywhere... =(

-edit-

LQ's are beginning to appear in godlove3494's CB... hopefully UM will be up soon as well ^^

-edit2-

it's available in godlove3494's CB now~

let's hope CB doesn't go crazy on me like it has been.

otherwise i'll have to wait for non-CB links. :huh:

Guest jinjooshii

wow, the chinese subbers are so quick!

I envy all u lucky people who've watched episode 5 already.

There's still no LQ's available in any CB's anywhere... =(

-edit-

LQ's are beginning to appear in godlove3494's CB... hopefully UM will be up soon as well ^^

-edit2-

it's available in godlove3494's CB now~

let's hope CB doesn't go crazy on me like it has been.

otherwise i'll have to wait for non-CB links. :huh:

haha in that case..im gonna go dl it at CB!

thanks everyone for the links. but i can't download for now. so im kinda looking for some cuts in youtube right now.

i am familiar with some of the casts of this sitcome like yuri and sooyoung of snsd. Whee i like Seo Do Young. i didn't know he was in this. Yeah!!!!

edit: ahuhuh..im watching it right now. omo~ i don't understand a thing. but im gonna wait for the subs. ahehehe

yes! a non-CB link! CB wasn't working for me again... were u going to upload it in MU by any chance?

yup, i am uploading it to MU right now. there is about two minutes left.

Guest superkibum19

I love how funny this sitcom is. So far my favourites is the mother and JaeJin of course. I can't wait to see it with subs though. lol. But I have an idea while I'm watching with the random English words here and there.

I love this sitcom...

Love to see SDY back on tv. Been waiting for him since Spring Waltz.

All the Wang's guys...There are totally cute and funny.

What a lucky mom...:D

the chinese subs keeps me in touch with chinese. haha. it's been ages since i seriously read chinese.. and i took over 45mins to finish watching a 30 min episode. ;) omg.

but it was so worth it! unfortunately, yycaf's clubbox uploaded till episode 2 only! anyone knows where i can get the rest of the episodes with chinese subs?

the mother of the boys is so funny! haha. she loves using the not so good english word, but so funny!! her fav word there i believe. hahaha.

The casts of this sitcom were interviewed on Entertainment Relay aired by KBS World last night. Usually it's a sign that KBS World will play a drama. I really really hope our wishes fulfilled. Let's pray together that KBS World will air this hilarious sitcom with proper English subtitle.

Archived