[sitcom 2007] The Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jindarae

Hello! I just checked yesterday's KBS2 schedule, there's no airing of Unstoppable Marriage yesterday. The time slot was used for a special baseball series. There is a schedule later though, so episode 4 might air today... :)

~Next week's schedule is already regular...

~I think also if you are a KBS subscriber abroad you can watch the subtitled episodes... darn! it must be costly though...

~and if you can't wait for the downloads at CB's or anywhere else, you can watch at KBS2 VOD (actual airing and archived). You can register at english page of KBS. You will find it hard though, coz KBS2 is in Korean.

~Not much of help I guess... :rolleyes

Guest silverwingz

darn... so episode 4 didn't air yesterday. hopefully it will air tonight then ^^

thanks for sharing those pics of the three brothers in the restaurant btw~

no wonder! i kept checking the clubboxes but didn't see any! was rather afraid that nobody recorded it. lol.

hope it airs today! i miss the show already..though i dont understand. haha!

Guest jindarae

ok, so forgetful me... :rolleyes: I forgot to ask Isak about yesterdays airing but it really no airing of the sitcom yesterday...

but on how long the sitcom will run... 5 months. Isak's exact words: Isak at AFF

Guest silverwingz

^ wow that's so cool. Isak actually replies to you in that forum! are u gerilyn from that forum?

so five months... that's exactly 100 episodes... and could be extended...

Guest jindarae

yes Ann its me... oh, its airing now. :lol:

Isak always check her fansite, even here at soompi... she likes to be updated with her fans.

She mentioned that she gets a lot of eating in the sitcom, if you notice, mostly they are eating. and now they are eating fruits as i watched :lol:

just bear with what i undestood so far :lol:

Hotel Manager is back..

Hwang Lee Baek, Hwang Sam Baek and Hwang Sa Baek are figuring out what to do with the car problem... (remember it was hit by a truck in the last episode)...

Goo Gook is on his eating stint again with his daughter, they are in are resto meeting some people then they head to karaoke bar.

Hwang Lee Baek and Hwang Sam Baek are out at the park with Hwang Ki Baek. (thats the pix at previous post).

darn! i lost my connection...

...the hotel staff are out for dinner and the girl (not sure if she's Mi Ho's asst) walked out the resto and keep on stomping on her way out.

... The father and daugther is back at home with some kind of trouble with their night out also while Ida and the little girl watched monkeys on TV.

...Mi Ho's asst. got an eye for a new guy at the hotel.

...end

past scenes of Madam Shim and her sons... she puts a headband on Hwang Sam Baek and keep on shouting that he is a not a girl... funny scene.

creidesca dear... can't wait for your upload for the whole episode... thanks!

Annyeong!

Guest silverwingz

^ she has an account in soompi?

ooh good! episode 4 aired tonight! it's true... i find in Korean dramas/sitcoms, they get to eat a lot while they're filming.

and it looks like they get to eat really good food too! mmmmmm!! they always look like they're enjoying their food so much.

when you compare this to Chinese dramas.. all they get to do it pick up chopsticks, poke it in their rice,

and then oooh, something happens, and they can't eat! hehe...

thanks for sharing some spoilers... i still don't get it, tho. haha!!

Guest cookieremix

omo~ isak is so close to her fans <33

haha i love how she responds to people's messages directly

and doesn't wait like 2 months to respond xP

ohh ep. 4 was delayed, i see?

okay good. i thought it was just because clubbox was getting all messed up yesturday

i'll just download ep. 4 later on today then i guess

didn't know there wasn't an ep. yesterday. :P keke...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] The Unstoppable Marriage Ep. 4 - Seo Do Young, Park Chae Kyung, Kim Dong Wook, Jung Da Young, Lee Jae Jin, Yuri, Soo Young, Lee Jung, etc. [363.2MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Does anyone know If this drama will show on KBS World??

I'm not sure but it probrably won't. KBS World never shows sitcoms. Only dramas. I have never seen a sitcom on KBS World before. So i doubt Unstoppable Marriage will be shown on KBS World.

Guest addickshun

waiting for the LQ~

bring it on >D

credits: KBS & jinkamelove @ fticn & addickshun @ soompi.

DO NOT HOTLINK AND PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY.

869v9fm.jpg

8aojymo.jpg

6lxoin5.jpg

86zmlnt.jpg

edit:

credits: FT daum cafe & jinkamelove @ fticn & addickshun @ soompi.

DO NOT HOTLINK AND PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY.

8348k5v.jpg

8fo857s.jpg

82mvn95.jpg

6kg9lsm.jpg

6s82i4g.jpg

8bjmc5y.jpg

8b7wluh.jpg

6wzwkgm.jpg

8bgkaxk.jpg

6jf39z6.jpg

7xt7pxf.jpg

6okcrbl.jpg

6nu1swi.jpg

Guest alainachen_604

^publicity? The girls are pretty popular right now and having them in the sitcom will attract more viewers

I mean the same thing can be said with FT Island's Jaejin :rolleyes:

yesssss that is true. xD

Archived