• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiah_micky

Haha i think this had become my second home. Besides Battle's thread=]

better quality pictures of the ones before:

sunnyhill1ii1.jpg

11915604026311gr6.jpg

Order: Ju bi, Seung Ah, Jang hyun

+ they have brief profiles of them now... i'm not korean and my korean is bleh so i'm just guessing. Sorry for the mistakes

Kim Jang Hyun

DOB: 16th July 1985

Height: 175cm

Weight: 64kg

Specialty: MIDI, Magic

Education: Ahn Yang University, 정보통신학?? (something about communication)

Ju Bi

DOB: 4th Aug 1986

Specialty: 모창?? (Sorry... i know it's probably really simple but =P), Dance

Education: Han Sung University, Administration??

Previous Work: Dalja's Spring OST 'Heart'

Lee Seung Ah

DOB: 29th March 1987

Height: 162cm

Weight: 49kg

Specialty: Rap, Voice imitation

Education: Kyung Won University, Clothing??

----edit----

You can preorder their single at yesasia here

and for those wondering which entertainment company their under.. i think it's manine media cuz it says on this korean site. but on yesasia it says Man Wol Dang? unless it's the same thing?

Guest subdwfreaky

^ OMG..yay..thanks for their profile!!!

(and yea..i know..it's my 2nd home in music section as well, besides Battle thread..haha)

at least i now know Kim Jang Hyun is actually studying after all after he left Battle...

oh...but Ju Bi is a bit mysterious here...not so much infos....hehe.....wait..anyone knows which one is Ju Bi n which one is Seung Ah?....i've been guessing..but who knows i might be wrong..hehe.....oh wow...you edited ur post...so i was wrong after all...i switched Seung Ah n Ju Bi :P ...Thank God i know which is which for real now...haha..thanksss

hmm, i have nothing to share...so hard to get infos/pics.....here's a quote from Weekly Kpop Music Chart....hope it's okie to post it here as well, Sunny Hill has been introduced there.....hope we'll get to see more about them soon...(dying to see them perform...).....and i'm still addicted to Goodbye New York..haha...

Sunny Hill (single) - Love Letter (October 4)

http://image.kyobobook.co.kr/newimages/mus...353/2353891.jpg

1. Because It’s You

2. Good-Bye New York

3. Ringtone

4. Leave

5. Because It’s You (Instrumental)

6. Good-Bye New York (Instrumental)

7. Ringtone (Instrumental)

8. Leave (Instrumental)

The members of Sunny Hill have trained since their high school years because they had the ambition and dream to become singers. With three long years of effort, the members, Seung Ah (20), Joo Bi (21), and Jang Hyun (22) have finally released their single. Their title track, Ringtone, is an R&B-style track about sending a person a ringtone instead of breaking up from the relationship. Because It’s You was composed by Lee Min Soo, who also wrote Brown Eyed Girls' Coming Closer and it’s a medium ballad track with lyrics about liking anything because one has a loved one. Good-bye New York is an up-tempo track where you can hear the brass and jazzy piano, while Leave has an electronica feel to it. -credits to motoway065

Guest Gazette<3

>< oh no

i'm soooo in love with Sunny Hill<33

What is the name of this attractive Boy

I do not know anything about them

but liked the song and they have a beautiful voices

I like the video clip 2

Really want to know his name please~

He have a very beautiful eyes

i have 'Sunny Hill - Love Letter' single

i do love this single

THX 4 this coool TOPIC

Guest subdwfreaky

^ the attractive boy you're talking about is Kim Jang Hyun (rite?...since he's d only guy in this trio..hehe)..he's one of the winners in show, Battle Shinhwa....and yess, a lot of his pics were posted on the 2nd page by xiah_micky..sorry...nothing to add....hope i'm not spamming..^^

/edit/

wait..i think there is something i can share..^^

Kim Jang Hyun's performance in Battle Shinhwa finals...he blew me off with this awesome perf.....also the clip i first watched from Battle Shinhwa and made me a fan of Janghyun n other Battle members.....(hope i didn't go off topic so much :sweatingbullets: )..must watch...he's awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UykFRrWYQY...ted&search=

/2nd edit/

okie..after some diggings....found some Janghyun's pics with Battle members...during Battle Shinhwa days..

Jang Hyun+Lio

x1pijpkux8gh91e1cgxsmbnjn0.jpg

Janghyun+Taehwa

x1pijpkux8gh91e1cgxsmbngy5.jpg

x1pijpkux8gh91e1cgxsmbnfl3.jpg

x1pijpkux8gh91e1cgxsmbncb4.jpg

credits: on-pics+Battle Couple pic thread

Guest Gazette<3

OMG OMG OMG OMG

it's him i'm it's him

I was very impressed by watching the program and I do not understand the Korean language

But I loved him very much

I am very happy I thought I would not see him again

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiii

happy happy happy happy happy happy

Me~

subdwfreaky ( Kiss Kiss ) THX :)

Guest the`N`style

i think you misunderstood

that thread is in the korean celebs photo section

and this is the korean music section

^_^

OH! my bad><; haha i wasnt paying attention to that xd

thanks for clearing that up(:

Guest jadedbeauty

Wow. they are good! lol i love it. new fan! woot! haha hey if anyone have any of their songs, like audio please pm me the links? i wanna download! hehe thanks. ^^

Does anyone know when they're going to make their stage appearance?

This group is actually really unique~~

From the pic thread, when I first took a glance at JangHyun's picture, I was like " Isn't that the guy from the BATTLE SHINHWA?" :o

I thought he dropped out of the group for college or was that just a lie that was created by the company? LOLS It doesn't matter.

He's really talened and so are those girls~ they sound really cute >_<

Guest flycrazily

i love their single! the girl voices are so smoothing and jang hyun is cute! i missed him from battle shinhwa its nice to see him bak in the singing world ^_^

Guest phenom-achine

Janghyun's new group :D~ He looks a lot better now ^^~~

I am addicted to the song. So freaking nice. The girls' voices mix well with his <3.

Guest infinityyy

Their songs are really nice! JangHyun.. gah, missed him :)

He has such a sweet voice. The girls' voices are really nice too. It's great to see a group with different genders.

You don't really see TWO girls and ONE boy. You usually two boys and one girl. :P There's still a difference! :D

Gah, totally forgot until now that JangHyun does super cool magic tricks! Gah! Aha :P

Wish this new group good luck! Battle members are really rooting for them too! Esp Kihyun, putting their song on his cyworld. ^____^

<3

Guest sarsee

is this an official thread cuz there's one here o.0

This was the first thread in the Music Forums

the other one is from the Korean Celeb Photo forums.

Guest subdwfreaky

^ hi there sarsee, since u're here, can i ask a favor? since you're the topic starter..i was wondering..maybe you can update the first post with the datas posted in these few pages.....since well, we can't do it..^^....there are some stuffs throughout the 3 pages like some group pics, profile, some link n infos bout them here n there...but if u're busy though....i can help to send to u (once my semester finish a few days more)..up to you though....it'd be easier to pile the infos in first post for new fans...^__^

and yess sweettart88, the support shown by Battle members for Sunny Hill and their songs...show how supportive they are of Janghyun altho they're not in a group anymore....it makes me all warm and happy...i heard Taehwa also have sunnyhill on his cy background some time ago?...and of course, our lovely Kihyun....and who knows about the rest...hehe...since these groups are clearly two of my few favs...i'd feel awesome n happy to see their good relationship...and Battle supporting Janghyun eventhough he's just come out.....wow, love this feeling...~~

and woah....i was deeply in love with Good Bye New York....and now i'm totally hooked on Leave..the 4th track...i love the girls in this song....for Goodbye New York.....i mostly love Janghyun...cuz the song is playful and usually...i imagine him as a serious singer....so....yeah, he sounds really cute in that song....lol....but i also love Janghyun's singing in ALL the songs....the first track(Because it's You)....is more of a romantic sounding song...Ring Back Tone...yeah..we all know that song...calm n carefree.....and Leave is kinda..intense to me....lol..i love ALL 4 songs in different way...their songs are playing an addictive effect on me...anyone face that problem? hehe..

and stage performance....yess, please anyone who knows when are they gonna have it...please let us know...i really can't wait for it..

Guest jvchou1316

I just started listening today, but mAN. i love them!!

I love 가버려!!

their songs make me feel hyper/happy/ like... bright spring day. =)

Guest jadedbeauty

Their songs are really nice! JangHyun.. gah, missed him :)

He has such a sweet voice. The girls' voices are really nice too. It's great to see a group with different genders.

You don't really see TWO girls and ONE boy. You usually two boys and one girl. :P There's still a difference! :D

Gah, totally forgot until now that JangHyun does super cool magic tricks! Gah! Aha :P

Wish this new group good luck! Battle members are really rooting for them too! Esp Kihyun, putting their song on his cyworld. ^____^

<3

Sorry, haha had to qoute you. ^^ I agree, you dont normally see TWO girls and one guy, its usually two boys and one girl :P

Aww, battle members are rooting for them? hehe Kihyun, what a cutie. ^^ any who, i love their music video, everyone seems to love

all their other songs, so i shall go download them now. haha off me go. ^^

Archived