Guest sarsee

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiaochingu.

found this on naver

통화 연결음 perf

personally, i think they need to work on their stage presence

a little more before an official performance.

their steps and moving positions felt awkward to me

anyways enjoy ^^

wow!

finally a perf. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LINK

even though its not an official one...

i kinda agree with what you said

but maybe its just the stage and they dont have that much room to move in?

hmm...

but overall i would give the perf. a 7/10

T_T jeungah was really weak during her part (also...her OVERLY smiley face)

i know the song is mellow and all but her adlib didnt really fit

one thing i loved was their harmonizations!

it sounded really nice

cant wait to see an official perf from them

Guest subdwfreaky

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

xiah_micky: where in the World you manage to find so much pics?!!!! i searched high and low in Naver n Daum but almost found nothing like those. Aaaaa....you really made my day...i was doing this forum of some mixed artistes and i dropped sunny hill from my list cuz i couldn't get their pics easily....but then...aaahhhh...after having poured with so many wonderful pics and that good perf...i can't leave them behind....yay!

babyasian: International forum? for sunny hill?!!! OMG! pls let me know when it's done.....i'm dying to enter forums of artistes i respected.....hehe

missxosteffany: OMG! my life saver!!!! i really need a perf....and i must say..they sang live great!!!!! although Ju Bi and Seung Ah(Seung Ah or Seung Hee?...i saw diff names...confused now..) seemed like they're struggling really hard to not mess up, a lil crack at 1-2 parts..just a lilll bit....but hey..they overall did wayyyyy better than many debuted popular artistes....and as i expected...Jang Hyun is perfect...or almost perfect.....Ahhh..i always have adored him since saw his live in Battle Shinhwa...

Sunny Hill..I'm so happy rite now!!!! but i'd love to watch them perform Goodbye New York...cuz it's a happy, cute song..and i can't imagine Jang Hyun doing that...he seems so serious..haha...i really wanna see.....hehe...

Thank you..thank you everyone. too bad i have nothing to contribute.....oh well..i'll try to spread Sunny Hill love....after all....it's the performance that got me more into them....i have a thing of being obsessed over groups who can sing live great...and it'd be better if the whole performance comes perfect...and now..i think i'm gonna be obsessed over Sunny Hill too..

Guest xiah_micky

A perf~~ wow..

Overall i think they did pretty well. Janghyun looks so mature ^^

oh and i found a video of them performing 너니까 here

this has a little cute dance to it. haha

They need to work on the start of the songs a bit more.. but as it goes on i guess they get less nervous

+ Short interview with Sunny Hill

Here They sing some of their songs and talk about the MV...

+ This would be the making/no-cut version of the interview.. here

you can already see that they're dorks. Jubi does some of her voice imitations and Janghyun does magic tricks. They keep making mistakes at the end.. cute^^

Thats it.. for now.

ohohoh and tell me when the Sunny Hill Forum is done. i'd definately join. And if there's anything too help out on ask me~~ i'll see if i am of use =]

Guest subdwfreaky

OMG!!!! sorry..i still have nothing to contribute...T^T..but..but..

OMiGosh!

that performance of Because It's You(너니까) is pretty neat..though there are still room for improvement..

the part that strike me mostly is their harmonization...it can be considered good...and they still haven't debut officially on stage, rite?...

wow...Ju Bi is a bit more relaxed on stage i guess than the others...i'm starting to really like her a bit more after the live perfs...

and seem like Seung Ah has the most supporters in the show, eh?...she always get the loudest cheer from audience..hehe..

yah!!!..Janghyun...rooting for him!!!..hehe..he sounds wonderful as always....

thanks so much, xiah_micky !..really can't wait for their official stage perf....and still wanna see them perform 'that' song...

Guest silverwings

Sunny Hill's Love Letter Chosen for November "Excellent Newcomer Album"

sunnyhillaward.jpg

31st Oct 2007 - The Korean Cultural Tourism Ministry (secretary Kim Jongmin) selected Sunny Hill's Love Letter for the November "Excellent Newcomer Album" as part of the South Korea cultural promotion.

Sunny Hill's Love Letter first passed a screening examination by professionals, and acquired a total 62.65% of votes by the netizen who voted on the Hotpick homepage (www.mnet.com/hotpick) and was selected for the "Excellent Newcomer Album for November.

The single has a total of 8 tracks, produced by Jeong Seonghan, who also produced for Browned Eyed Girls and Bubble Sisters. Sunny Hill is a bright/bubbly mixed group with 3 members.

Music critic Im Jinmo, who was the director of the examination committee critiqued, "Because Sunny Hill had freshness that is an important condition in pop music, their potential for the future is high."

Source: http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=657532

Translation by me, sorry for any inaccuracies!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Sunny Hill won their first award, congrats to them! Even the critic says they have great potential (: The 너니까 and 통화 연결음 perfs posted earlier were actually from the Brown Eyed Girls 2jib showcase around the beginning of October? where Sunny Hill guest performed (: Their harmonization is really good, though vocally I think Seungah's not very strong at lives, and their formation shifts are a bit awkward, but it's okay they'll improve with experience <33 I can't wait for future perfs!

Guest xxzone2zonexx

Yea I agree with everyone else... Seong Ah's vocals are pretty weak, but maybe its nerves?...lol but im sure when they have their offical performances they'll be better. and yea the steps seem out of place. but at least we got to see a peformance..:D thanks for the posting :D

also if some of u can't view the Neonikka performance i've uploaded it on Youtube...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lnv4hlEewms

Guest subdwfreaky

Wow!!!! Thanks so much for the trans, silverwings!!!

i'm so happy for them!

i so agree with Mr. Im Jinmo that Sunny Hill has 'that' freshness

even when i first heard their whole single....it's hard not to play it constantly repeating...

they got high vote i guess...

and.... Excellent Newcomer Album.....indeed.

thanks again for d news.

gosh..when is this excellent newcomer gonna debut on stage?.....

Hello everybody!

I'm a newbie to this thread and nice to meet you all ^^

Anyway, I thought their song "Ringtone" was very refreshing and such a cool song.

And I think I'm falling for this group lol it's not bad right? LOL ^^

I'll try to be a regular here so I don't miss anything about them so see you guys soon ^^

Edit*

Congrats to Sunny Hill for receiving Cyworld Digital Music Award yesterday ^^ Chuka Chuka

2007112221001974515_210317_0.jpg

2007112220492970215_205120_0.jpg

20071122203941797b6_204026_2.jpg

20071122200529745a4_201538_0.jpg

20071122203941797b6_204026_1.jpg

20071122203417808e7_204044_0.jpg

2007112219572268394_200041_0.jpg

Credits: Yahoo KR

Guest nicole xoxo

Oooh. Looks like an interesting trio ^^

2 girls, 1 boy :3

SunnyHill..

We have a school here with the name SunnyHill. I studied there for nursury. haha. Randomness xD

edit--

I just finished watching their RingBackTone MV.

I LOVE IT!

Specially the ChuChuChuruChuChu part. hihi >.<

Guest xiah_micky

Ring Back Tone performance when they won the "Rookie of the month" award.

Here

Overall it was good. Of course some bits still need owkring on, but they've only had like.. 2 performances

Congrats to them =]

Guest Tapi-Noodles

Hi Hi ^^

I never knew soompi had

a 'Sunny Hill' thread! =]

I love Sunny Hill, there song

Ring Back Tone was stuck in my head

for almost 2 months now. :D

Well i'll try my best to drop by =]

-- tapi<3

I own page 6 =]

Archived