Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

22 hours ago, annagriss8 said:

Welcome @achil. Just make you're not the half-past-six kind of fan. Hahaha. Just kidding.

He's is awesome in God's Gift. Maybe you'd like to skip the ending :)

Saw you post in the SF thread. and you mentioned that JSW and Choi Jae Woong (detective Jang) are both from the same agency. This photos tell how close they are in real life. I love it.

image_7325656461501223779127.jpg?type=w1

DE07A_mU0AESyrl.jpg

@annagriss8both of them are actually musical actors, although I don't know whether they have performed in the same performance together before or not. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, annagriss8 said:

New pix. Ahjussi needs a hair cut

DF-gqKfU0AE0SPG.jpg

DF-gqmgU0AAGUNx.jpg

DF_RpymW0AEHEQk.jpg

DF_Rxs2W0AAWoWZ.jpg

But i love his hair here. He has got natural wavy hair, so i think he either keeps it like that or have it cut close to his scalp like a crew cut so it looks neat. 

• Like 3

On 29/07/2017 at 0:21 PM, annagriss8 said:

A big welcome to you @UnniSarah chingu. Good to see you here. :heart:

I'm sure you will have fun watching all the movies! One of my favorite is 'Marathon Boy'. His performance in it has won him many awards and he was still in his early twenties. :wub:

@annagriss8 I liked him in The Classic but Marathon Boy just sealed the deal for me. I have the dvd of that movie as a keepsake. He was so good.  @UnniSarah i am sure you will enjoy it. 

Actually what i would love is to access his musicals which is sadly so difficult. 

• Like 3

image_5946359701501223496589.jpg?type=w1

Short interview with Bae Doona. 

Why Han Yeo Jin? Your screen-time is small.

"...The amount of screen-time, I knew it from the beginning and the script remains until the end. I thought if I’m going to support another actor, I think it’s fine if it’s Jo Seung Woo. To be able to work with good actors, that is a good thing..."

Acting with Jo Seung Woo. How was it?

"Of course it was good. I was thrilled. I finally met him in a project after 20 years. Usually, shooting for movies, it will be a lot more serious and we don’t actually laugh (joking around). But Jo Seung Woo who played a character with no emotions, we had fun. I felt such pleasure being able to work with a good actor. The staff nicknamed us ‘Seung Woo sama and Doona hyung’. We have contradictory nature so that was what they called us on set."

• Like 7

July 31, 2017

‘Stranger’ ends amid much fanfare

Crime-thriller series “Stranger” ended with much fanfare Sunday, achieving 7.3 percent viewership at one point during its last episode.

The tvN drama that aired Saturdays and Sundays was lauded for its gripping plot and strong performances.

Viewers have eagerly demanded a second season, to which tvN replied Monday that “no specific plans are in place as of yet.” 

“I believed that we could ... have a good-hearted influence on the world,” actor Jo Seung-woo said of the series.

Jo played seemingly unfeeling, loner prosecutor Hwang Si-mok alongside Bae Doo-na, who played passionate, justice-seeking police investigator Han Yeo-jin.  

20170731000725_0.jpg
"Stranger" (tvN)

The series, directed by Ahn Gil-ho, is scriptwriter Lee Soo-youn’s debut work.

“Many things need to fall into line for the making of a second season. ... I’m honored that people are even asking for a second season,” Lee said Monday.

The series is available for streaming on Netflix. 

(doo@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, annagriss8 said:

image_5946359701501223496589.jpg?type=w1

Short interview with Bae Doona. 

Why Han Yeo Jin? Your screen-time is small.

"...The amount of screen-time, I knew it from the beginning and the script remains until the end. I thought if I’m going to support another actor, I think it’s fine if it’s Jo Seung Woo. To be able to work with good actors, that is a good thing..."

Acting with Jo Seung Woo. How was it?

"Of course it was good. I was thrilled. I finally met him in a project after 20 years. Usually, shooting for movies, it will be a lot more serious and we don’t actually laugh (joking around). But Jo Seung Woo who played a character with no emotions, we had fun. I felt such pleasure being able to work with a good actor. The staff nicknamed us ‘Seung Woo sama and Doona hyung’. We have contradictory nature so that was what they called us on set."

Lol. So what kind of natures do they have is my question!  Calling JSW 'sama' makes him sound like he's kinda commanding lol, and calling DooNa 'hyung' makes her sound like she was his right hand woman.  I guess art reflects life??

thanks for sharing the article. :D  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rubie said:

July 31, 2017

‘Stranger’ ends amid much fanfare

Crime-thriller series “Stranger” ended with much fanfare Sunday, achieving 7.3 percent viewership at one point during its last episode.

The tvN drama that aired Saturdays and Sundays was lauded for its gripping plot and strong performances.

Viewers have eagerly demanded a second season, to which tvN replied Monday that “no specific plans are in place as of yet.” 

“I believed that we could ... have a good-hearted influence on the world,” actor Jo Seung-woo said of the series.

Jo played seemingly unfeeling, loner prosecutor Hwang Si-mok alongside Bae Doo-na, who played passionate, justice-seeking police investigator Han Yeo-jin.  

"Stranger" (tvN)

The series, directed by Ahn Gil-ho, is scriptwriter Lee Soo-youn’s debut work.

“Many things need to fall into line for the making of a second season. ... I’m honored that people are even asking for a second season,” Lee said Monday.

The series is available for streaming on Netflix. 

(doo@heraldcorp.com)

THank you for this article @rubie :heart::heart:

• Like 2

I'm happy to discover this thread and Secret Forest drama! It became top 3 of my all time favourite K drama, together with Goblin and Signal.

My mind is blown by JSW and I started watching more of his movies too, the first being The Classic and now I'm watching God's Gift.

I love musicals and I was amazed (shocked?) that this brilliant actor can sing so well on stage. 

Life is not fair indeed! He is very blessed and I'm sure he worked very hard for it. 

I found a clip on YouTube where he is singing one of my favourite songs from Phantom of the Opera.

Hope this is useful for those who have not seen it yet. 

• Like 6