Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

28 minutes ago, paperboat04 said:

He looks hot wearing guy liner imo. It's okay if YSH won't have hair bangs, just don't put mustache or beard.:sweatingbullets: Anyway, how old is he in the drama? hopefully around 25 or something. I just don't like it when I can't appreciate his lovable pretty face. 

hahaha! I saw some videos on youtube too! they called that shounen ai (boys love) in anime right? :lol: 

@Berou Why is it a bad news? Please enlighten me chingu. 

@paperboat04 haha. you saw right! i couldnt find just now, while trying to post for you... instead i got distracted to swoon at MV of the child actors which i posted in Ruler site. yah, those that have YSH looking like a Ancient Beauty in a Anime beside Ji Changwook... huh, if any of you lurking around reads this, please don't get mad with me... not trying to hurt anyone against what they preferred, just silly and strict me don't like it personally.
Sado died young at 27 yrs old, lived from 1735–1762 . (13 February 1735 – 12 July 1762)

• Like 1

On 24/11/2016 at 1:50 PM, paperboat04 said:

@maryofbethany

The character was young so hopefully no mustache or beard. :lol: 

Do you guys think YSH's character will also die in the end? I'm going to prepare my heart for a lot of angst and emotional scenes. That's our dear YSH's forte. Bring it on YSH! I'm reaaaddddy! 

@paperboat04  hahah. according to history, YSH character sure "DIE DIE, must DIE... "! but i think Yoo will make this drama as one of his Signature drama. i have a feeling. at least this time, he died having the girl's heart, i guess KSH will loved Sado to the ends of her days. so, by 'dying' it may get him his well deserved Baesang after all... as long as he died convincingly.

@Berouhaha, if this Sado has eyeliner. the Noron will have more excuses to execute him... hahaha. talkin bout eyeliner... Scarlet Heart Ryeo has a Eyeliner Prince Yo.... hahaha, u also like him.. hahah. (dun kill me, joking only.) some times you gals must understand why they must add in a Kpop... it really for rating, you see, SH why when you have Lee JoonGi, and Kang Ha neul these kind of heavy weight, and 'die-die' must squeeze in a Byun BaekHyun. i was so anti-BBH. thinking him and Seohyun is just Rating-secure-weapons....  but it seems blessing in disguise, while i was disappointed with how SH was written, it is the sweet innocent love between Eun (BBH) and Soon duk (10th prince's wife) that touched me.  so, hopefully, writernim has the wisdom to write something suitable for L, just like BBH was written well in the end. funny thing is even Seohyun was acceptable in the end. know why, they were given the right role, and it doesnt an important role. as long as don't give L a difficult role, just let him dance around and win his fan-girls hearts.

@Berou i wrote something there at Ruler thread. hope wont get scolding or causing anger.

because it jsut couldnt help , worry that the same thing happen to 'Seondal Man who sell river' may happen here,... during that period, whenever i googled Seondal.. .it is mostly about Xiumin... just richard simmons me off. i didnt rant.. because it will cause negative effect to make people don't like the movie. so i keep quiet. just hope they don't keep highlight L instead of YSH. just like they keep highlight Xiumin instead of YSH in Seondal.

irritating!

about SH... sgghhh.... why must keep So end up like that... it is true afterall, my best friend tell me, the chinese one everyone died, so likely Korean one also everyone died... true enough , died not enough... HS must go back to real modern world, and remember everything, and actually this is a fiction right. not a history... so why don't they write SH and So well... since HS is fictional, the magical pen lies in the writernim's hand... crap! why cannot change the Chinese script? the Chinese Script is NOT a History book, why cannot give a better ending... But Ruler is different. Ruler's characters are mentioned much in history book, most of the key characters cannot be changed, they can just add a new character and let L act in a fictional one. But let the more heavy weigh actors take on the Historical important characters.

@Berou today some of the article already highlighted L roles wrongly. you just go google.. they are stupid. they will make YSH fans angry with L... is it necessarily? L is just another "Xiumin".... i got so frustrated whenever i googled Kim Seondal.. just don't want to throw cold water to all of you who are so excited when it aired.... YSH went extra miles doing the funny scenes, somehting it is NOT him to do... he is never comfortable doing 'comical scenes'... and the cross-dressing which angst him... well, i think he was glad people accept that cross-dressing well... then all the promotion was mostly Xiumin when it aired.

you see, L will come up 60% of the promotion in Ruler. thanks God , Scarlet Heart, no one dare to thumb Lee JoonGi by highlighting Byun Baek Hyun.

yes, everyone was blaming W's writer for later half of the show, when the plots seems to change so much. and characters lost some charms... after it ended. then W writernim said some scenes deleted.

regarding ending... i found it disturbing, that many actors now even openly saying they hope for Sad Ending. many said that Sad Ending will make fans remembered their dramas more, or added feels to the dramas. or making the dramas more painfully beautiful, or make Fans remembered them more because they cried so much for their roles..... crap crap crap!!!!! i cried so much for Remember... and i still don't want that kind of Open Ending... because afterall,,, Remember War of the Son, YSH's role JinWoo will still forget InAh, and forget all the beautiful moments with her,, isn't it it is JinWoo's losts.. while he may felt this woman seems to be important to him in the past whenever she apppeared before him (story seems to say that InAh will stay close to Jinwoo forever whether he remember her or not)... not it is still his loss not to remember her, whiile it is her gain, to remember him forever.... i still HATE sad ending. so i really hate it when writernim writes Sad Ending to "make artistic feels or classy ending with a dramatic Bang" to make fans remember the show forever... i still hates SAD ENDING (unless it is like Ruler, where History rules over dramas liberty).

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Berou said:

if  afterwards YSH gets a daesang for its dying scene, i'm in :). even though it will be painful to watch him dying, it is gonna be one of those epic moments of kdrama, it will be forever engraved into our hearts. like you said his signature act. many people will remember him as Sado Prince.

ahaha i'm a fan of SH ( im tempted to watch it over again but got no time), lee joon gi also had eyeliner :D. i don't think L will protray a serious, melancholic character because he doesn't have the vibe for melo, he will be there to relieve stress and lighten our hearts with comedy. 

@Berou @maryofbethany My eyes are only for YSH. But I hope L's acting won't affect the quality of the drama. How about the second lead actress? she's okay right?

The character died because of starvation right? I hope they change it to something bloody like he got stabbed or something (I'm kidding) :P just some emotional scene is okay as long as it would be heartbreaking to watch.

Bring it on Daesang award! YSH is like Leonardo Dicaprio of Korea. :lol: I hope he'll get his recognition soon!

another fanart. :D haha

Jj9C2uY.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, paperboat04 said:

@Berou @maryofbethany My eyes are only for YSH. But I hope L's acting won't affect the quality of the drama. How about the second lead actress? she's okay right?

The character died because of starvation right? I hope they change it to something bloody like he got stabbed or something (I'm kidding) :P just some emotional scene is okay as long as it would be heartbreaking to watch.

Bring it on Daesang award! YSH is like Leonardo Dicaprio of Korea. :lol: I hope he'll get his recognition soon!

another fanart. :D haha

@paperboat04 hahha. i guess gotta disappoint you, because it is a well known history regarding Sado, in fact the fact that he died in a rice box is almost the distinctive things bout him, that link to his identity. eg. whenever you googled Sado, it will be shown he died in a rice box execution. so this is the only way he will be shown to died.
but trust me, because it is a slow death.... and it will showcase him gradually suffered while approaching death... so it will be more special in demo his acting. trust me, this is the best way for Sado to die in a way Yoo can earn his Daesang finally.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

just to say: sorry. sad. stay (this is nothing about YOO, so i put on spoiler, since its a little self-centred stuff.

Spoiler

sorry> am just back from last week's holiday camp, lousy location with lousy internet connection, so was lost in 'wifi-useless zone' for a week. good to be back to civilization.... so i got lots of back reading to do. Nonetheless, am sad now. why?

sad> sad, that i am from now on only able to have free time to google social sites during the weekend. my job takes a turn, will be super busy with more crowded office most of the times. My colleague will be in more often, my office not just occupied by myself now, hard to login social sites during day. Night is hard too since 'family' has new stricter house-rules and warnings about late sleep (wasting sleep for social sites) now, already had a massive warning from old man. Nonetheless will always be back at weekends. Thus, need to ensure about my stay.

stay>none the less, i am not disappearing but staying solid here, may be very quiet but will stay be around at least in the weekend. Guess its time i slow down and be less vocal, ye knows 'empty vessels maketh the loudest noises', haha. that's me! has been ranting alot! Maybe will switch on more on the 'lurking key' or 'likes' key... Nonetheless, am seriously / sincerely / solidly staying. Stay, i will stay.
Thus, Sorry, sad, stay, i am.

Czb4Q1mXgAAlrDh.jpg

admired people that can draw. cr Joanna Parker ( Drawing by a Chinese fan named Bianguohong. )

• Like 2

i guess some of you already know that Yoo Seung Ho's Remember War of the son is been ignored at the latest 2016 Beanie awards...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

i am so sadden that both Remember War of the Son, and also Yoo Seung Ho himself is not mentioned. so sad.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

to dearly beloved Yoopies,
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)
Blessed Christmas peace, love, joy to my family here.

@Berou special blessing and warmth of Christmas to u.

• Like 2

On 12/19/2016 at 3:23 AM, Berou said:

you don't need to explain yourself about your absence/ lurking. everyone is waiting for ruler and is at the moment busy with his/her life. if you've noticed, i've kind of stopped posting and slowed down the rythm. im not neglecting YSH thread or YSH, i'm concentrating on myself and my studies. Fangirling and talking about yoo  will come later :)

hahaha, me too, i am always his fan even if i forgot to stop by here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Berou said:

@Berou

SBS SITE:

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/main.jsp?lang=kr

31 Dec, 9pm, (is SE Asia 8pm
Jang KeunSuk and Minah is hosting.

(voting for best couple is on, think either Doctor or Mermaid couple will win.)

MBC SITE:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2016mbc/

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2016mbc/vote/drama-program.html

will be watching MBC, also for W-drama which i am crazy for Han Hyojoo in.

yes, God answered prayers, at least he got to present Awards.
30 Dec on MBC presenting awards, and 31 Dec at SBS .
i am super blur,, hope i wont tune diff cable channel on wrong day.
turne to SBS on 30, and MBC on 31.. hahaha. think i have to totally forsake KBS award, to live stream SBS>

haha. we will have 2 nights of YOO!
but anyone has the List for the diff awards?

wave to @_gray_ let's drools and swoon together. welcome. hahah. i don't think i ever talk to u before.:wub:

• Like 1

for those who want to sight YSH at MBC award show;
try this streaming site.
1. http://tv.itver.cc/kr-mbc/
2. http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-mbc.html
3. http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx 

or this: http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-mbc.html

God bless all who try to see YOO at both award shows at MBC and SBS.

@_gray_  hahah. sorry. dont' recognise u. hahaha. my bad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paperboat04 said:

just keep updating guys, I'm just lurking here. I'm too lazy to post. hahaha

hello @Berou and @maryofbethany belated Merry Christmas and advance Happy new year! :)

@paperboat04 dont feel bad, there are always down period when we cool off to rest... me too, i always cool off to other dramas.. while keep an eye.. then when his drama comes, or the drama of my other Fav/Biased actor/actress comes, i plunge fully in,
you come and drool when Ruler start, will be fine.

• Like 3