Koizora [jmovie 2007]

Guest milkki

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know if there is a english subbed version of the actual novel out ? i know theres a korean one..

theres krn subs? could you please share? i couldnt find this movie on kangjegu so i assumed there were no subs =/

saw this whole thing with krn subs yesterday. sooooooooo sad. i cried so muchhhh esp towards part 2 of the movie. but it was such a sweet movie about young lovers. <3 i adoreee the girl hehe and miura is <33 *drools* after i finished the whole movie i rewatched some of the beginning parts where i didnt think he was as hot and he seemed hotter the second time lolls. but the acting was pretty good esp since they all seem so young.

• 5 weeks later...

this movie is very simple, u can watch it w/o subs :)

i like the movie,but i've to admit gakki failed to potray mika...i mean mika goes through a LOT..but lol,i can't feel the emotions..yes she's cute and all,but she can't act.

• 1 month later...
Guest -reflect

omg i really love this movie a lot!

i know the plot is kinda cliche and stuff, but then come to think of it, its actually not a "plot" since its a true story?

and it's quite sad to know that the usual sad story plots do happen in reality.

p/s: anyone has nice pictures (eg the one that they took one the phone with their half faces) please share!

thanks!

Guest nvr2clich3

I watched this movie twice :)

Well, the plot is pretty cliche but nevertheless, the movie is shot so beautifully.

Anyone understood the part where Mika received the "break up" messages.. was it from Saki?

Guest Jouayang94

Can't wait to watch it.....well i know it's out but

not in english subs! i loved the trailer, it was sad and

so cute at the same time! :tears::D

Guest jessicanovia

geessss.. i watched this twice last nite and i cried as hard twice t.t

the movie is really sadddd... anybody has any link to dl from cb? or any idea where i can get the ringtone?

Guest NADDDD

I watched this movie twice :)

Well, the plot is pretty cliche but nevertheless, the movie is shot so beautifully.

Anyone understood the part where Mika received the "break up" messages.. was it from Saki?

Me tooo, i watch it twice in the same cinema and the same theatre. Hahahah! Every single penny was worth it man.

Hmmm, most probably it's from Saki. Oh wow, i too will be glad if my first and second love was Hiro & Yu.

Omg, what a hottieesszx :w00t:

Guest ohmylamb.

I watched this movie in Singapore just now.

A freaking super sad movie.

It was my first time crying in the cinema - along with the other audience.

Hamura Miura is a damn major HOTTIE in this movie.

Guest Smileforjessie

Just finished watching...

I didn't cry but it broke my heart to see Hiro

getting weaker and weaker, crying and with Mika....and then him dying at the end =[

it was soo =[=[

it's quite a simple movie though....i liked it but it was nothing spectacular.

Recommended =]

Guest runamaria

caught this movie at a local cinema with eng subs haha! was great!!~ didnt cry though.. not sure why..

btw can anyone please rip off mika's ringtone or something?? im like so addicted to it..

i ripped it out of Mr Children's tabidachi no uta's first part of the song but it doesnt sound the same..

its like too much composition.. i prefer the polyphonic tone haha! so like anyone can rip that part out of the movie?

thanks..

Guest accoustic-x

i found the movie super touching, especially with a hot guy in it! ;D

caught it yesterday in a cinema and many people were tearing. o:

i don't blame them cos' i did too! teehee. x:

it was super sweet! ;D

and i'm a super romantist, so. :]

and i love haruma! he's the only one i know who can pull off the blonde hair look :D [besides jaejoong, maybe?]

7256503_1346123494.jpg

it's kinda blurry but, :/

01_ERkyk7TJjQJi.jpg

HARUMA!<3 :w00t:

credits: _haix@miura_haruma LJ

Guest lyzerg

i just saw this!!

omg really good movie!!

deals with teen relationship issues.

miura definitely improved from the expressionless-ness of 14 sai no haha

Archived