liquidfir

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest black_wings

hello!

new to the thread and a new fan of Ji Ah

saw her in Legend with BYJ and i think i'm in love with her ... LMAO

i really like her, she just has something about her that makes you ... i don't know ... LIKE her ... hahaha

love her in Legend, even though i've only seen a couple EPS and without subs

and she looks very beautiful in the pictures, all of them

i love her style, not the typical Korean young woman in the business these days ...

and her style suits her very well i think

and i see that her popularity is vastly growing

i hope to see more from her

photos from lee ji ah's website

taken from dcinside

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1902/viewimagekz0.jpg

How did you get that shot? All I can see are the upper two on the left side and my background is different.

Gothic style seems to bee common today. Even in Europe young girls and woman love to wear gothic style, some only the jewelry but others completly. LJA's hair is naturally dark black, so it is looking good on her. I don't like that fake looking black dyed hair. Worse than yellow (blonde).

hi black_wings! lja is not the astoundingly beautiful but there's a certain charisma in her that makes you admire her.

btw, her webby is too heavy for my server. i got the photo from dcinside. ;)

hello usagi! i love her rich black hair. so beautiful. the gothic style is think is the in thing. i saw her BOF sister heo yi jae [goong s] in gothic attire too when she attended the PIFF.

a nother photos of lja from her webby :)

viewimagekz4.jpgviewimagekb2.jpgLee

Ji Ah doing a CF

viewimagewp7.gif

source : dcinside

안녕~~~!!!!

This is my first post in this thread...Thank you gals for the pictures and news....

Ever since TWSSG started, LJA caught my attention. She's so pretty. I believe her personality resembles SJ's (her character). I've read somewhere some harsh comments about her looks and how she's not a natural beauty or so. Yes, it looks like she had a nose job. But seriously, nowadays, that shouldn't be an issue. At least, if she had a nose job, she didn't exaggerate. I guess this is the pain/price of fame.  :huh:

Ji Ah 언니~~ 화이팅~! (^^)V

I don't care, I like her so much. I've never been this excited about a new comer, especially a female new comer. I'm cheering for her. And although, TWSSG is still running and at its best, I'm looking forward to see LJA's future projects.

She's already doing commercials and magazines interviews. I'm so excited for her.

hi hi Cerise! glad to see you here :) hmm, i wonder where amanda is :D;) there are so many photos of ji ah in dcinside. she's currently one hot property ;)

true or not about her nose. it's not really obvious.

here's a collage of her photos from her new cf. i wonder if this is the LG cf or another one since she inked a handful of cfs. can't read what's written on her top.

viewimagenq0.jpg

source : dcinside

YAY!!! Her website is finally open.

I like the design a lot. Black and White<33 I always love black and white.

And the crack in the mirror... is a very creative idea. Love her site<33

I can see her popularity is increasing rapidly in Korea. Good to see that. I like her character as Sujini as well as Ejiah herself.

I like her gothic style a lot, she got style B)

---Caroline

Hi liezle! I'm more glad to see you here! Thank you hun!

WOW~! Her website is so cool. I like the design too. Hehehe, our JiAh is multitalented. I'm so proud. XD

:o so pretty!!! Kakkoii!!! I'm quite sure she can pull out different characters and images without much difficulty. Right here, right now, Gothic style fits her so well. I especially prefer this one and this one, she looks so great in both. I notice that Ji Ah's eyes are very expressive, and she can be serious if she wants. A look that can kill :P

Thanks for the new pictures. For some unknown reasons I cannot view the content of her site, although I do see the opening flash with the pink butterfly. Weird isn't it?

Thank you so much for the pictures liezle, I've been trying to find pictures of her but I can't find any lol but thank you for the pictures though.

Archived