Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

Hey, thanks! Haha, realised you also posted it back in the TWSSG thread ^_^

The poor dear! She really looked so pale and ill there...

hihi' the title of the interview... it is....

who is lee ji ah from the popular tae wang sa shin gi

the reason is...

she was acting in the cold cold weather for too long.,... and she got under the weather...

half way through walking her legs gave way.. and the manager came and piggy-backed her to the hospital for a check up~~

[according to the interview...

the character she is acting as, sujini will have a beautiful and heart-aching loveline with daemdeok( baeyongjoon)...

79v02007.jpg

시청률은 저조하지만 주인공의 인기 만큼은 최정상이다. 드라마 '아이엠 샘'(KBS2)의 어리버리 미술선생 손태영이 최고의 전성기를 맞고 있다. 스포츠조선이 인터넷을 통해 매주 실시하는 '스타랭킹' 여자탤런트 부문에서 손태영은 총 2573명 중 603명(23.4%)의 지지를 받아 지난주 8위에서 1위로 고속승진했다. 손태영은 '아이엠 샘'에서 어리숙하지만 귀여운 '소미'역으로 물오른 연기를 선보이며 그동안 지적받았던 발음문제나 연기력에 대한 논란을 잠재웠다. 또 동그란 바가지 헤어스타일과 '소미표' 패션스타일을 유행시키며 마니아팬들의 지지를 얻고 있다. 금요드라마 '날아오르다'(SBS)에 출연 중인 왕빛나는 511명(19.9%)의 클릭을 받아 2위에 올랐고,

화제작 '태왕사신기'에서 첫선을 보이며 눈길을 끌고 있는 이지아가 3위(12.9%)로 첫진입했다. 이지아는 신인답지 않은 연기력과 신선한 외모로 '태왕사신기'가 방송되자마자 화제의 인물로 부상했다.

'대조영'(KBS1)의 박예진은 283표(11%)로 4위에, 주말드라마 '깍두기'(MBC)의 박신혜는 212표(8.2%)로 5위에 올랐다.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^.^^yes a charm to her ~~ thatz the phrase... i like her the moment i watched the 1st episode ~~ heheh..shall try to find more information of her.. but itz rather limited right now o.0||anywayz yes.. drinking. HAHAHHA drinking problem.. LOLLL itz not a problem..she is err juz a super good drinker. HahHAHA 술을 잘마실 수있어. *hugz.. going to bed now ~~~yes yes yes yes!!!!! i love her hair when she acted as Saeo....made me regret cutting off 19 inches off my hair just 2 weeks ago.. if only i wATCHED THIS FIRST~~~ o..0andi hope they will approve the interview..any idea when will the interview be scheduled if it is approved???

awww, liquidfir hon! you're so on top of this thread! and you're in singapore, right? no wonder our times are so different! thanks for all the links and pictures~ tonight when i get back, i'm going to try find more pictures of her. keke ^^v 술 완전 잘 마셔! haha drinks so well! keke makes me laugh everytime she sneaks a drink from someone! so watching the interview later! wah~ gotta go now! HUG! butbutbut~ dude, short hair is TOTALLY cute too! after coffee prince, i've been totally wanting to cut it! but my face shape doesn't quite work with cute hair. (i was OBSESSED with coffee prince, but the thread moved so fast~ o_O YEH hwaiting!) ahem. hahaha i'm sure your hair looks totally cute! do you have a 411? i'll have to check it out later!

sorry for the spam! be lee jiah is doing AWSOME in twssg. many korean netizens, especially at DC, are getting annoyed at her "over" acting, but i bet you once the serious scenes come in, she'll pull through! aja!

awww, liquidfir hon! you're so on top of this thread! and you're in singapore, right? no wonder our times are so different! thanks for all the links and pictures~ tonight when i get back, i'm going to try find more pictures of her. keke ^^v 술 완전 잘 마셔! haha drinks so well! keke makes me laugh everytime she sneaks a drink from someone! so watching the interview later! wah~ gotta go now! HUG! butbutbut~ dude, short hair is TOTALLY cute too! after coffee prince, i've been totally wanting to cut it! but my face shape doesn't quite work with cute hair. (i was OBSESSED with coffee prince, but the thread moved so fast~ o_O YEH hwaiting!) ahem. hahaha i'm sure your hair looks totally cute! do you have a 411? i'll have to check it out later!

sorry for the spam! be lee jiah is doing AWSOME in twssg. many korean netizens, especially at DC, are getting annoyed at her "over" acting, but i bet you once the serious scenes come in, she'll pull through! aja!

yea yea.. they get annoyed easily i must say~~

she needs to stop the shouting.. lOLLL in the show..

they praise both moon sori and lee jiah in the 1st episode..

and then now in this life it seems to be quite different from the 1st. and thus the criticism..

yes yes yes!!! when the serious scenes comes in.. i am sure she can portray it as well and she did in the 1st episode as saeo

i think the serious scenes are gonna kick in real soon. ^^

and babe yes yes i am from singapore. ^^ 방가방가~~

her 사진 is super limited~ i searched high and low~~

o.0 probably spend her time filming this show.. no time for

phototaking o.0

ps. i cut my hair coz of coffeeprince as well.. LOLL

i never update my 411.. here is my own web ^^

found a few new pics~~

this iS SOOOOO beautiful... gonna put this on the 1st page

leejiah13.jpg

hard at work

leejiah12.jpg

leejiah11.jpg

edited~~

i found this pic... credits to naver..it appears that she will have a new top.

still manly but at least itz cute. lolxx and new. lOlx

leejiah15.png

This "over-acting" has been brought up several times in the TWSSG thread here as well

:huh: I think korean viewers' expectations are very high... I think Lee Ji Ah's acting is really quite impressive for a first-timer, I think her 'over-reaction' is actually how the Sujini character ought to be. Like I've said in the TWSSG thread before, at least I don't wince in pain seeing Lee Ji Ah act, so I think she's doing great!

But to each his own, I guess... Can't please everyone *Shrugs* :rolleyes:

Lee Ji Ah FIGHTING!

and then now in this life it seems to be quite different from the 1st. and thus the criticism..

yes yes yes!!! when the serious scenes comes in.. i am sure she can portray it as well and she did in the 1st episode as saeo

phototaking o.0

ps. i cut my hair coz of coffeeprince as well.. LOLL

i never update my 411.. here is my own web ^^

it's true, netizens are very quick to judge. but then again, the majority of them are really young.. hehe they just need to give people a chance! it's like love, hate, love, hate. hahha just waiting for those sincere scenes.. cmoooon taesagi~ bring it on~ from what we've seen in the first ep, i bet you ANYTHING as soon as the sincere/serious scenes arrive and LJA portrays them well, netizens are going to be like, oooh~ she's cool~ hehe

and you are from singapore! yay~ i remember reading that somewhere! i wanna visit singapore! my friend said that it is absolutely gorgeous there! and very CLEAN! hehe banggaaaa bangaaa! and i can't believe you're visitng jeju! take many many pretttttty pictures! (you're so gorgeous on your webpage! goodness liquidfir!! you're hair looks SO cute short and long! it's so funny how you cut it cuz of coffee prince! heheheheh)

and yah, her sajins ARE totally limited! i'm just going to search through DC if i have time later. sniff. did you happen to catch the BYJ pic with like flowers on it~ it made him look like a girl! hilarious!

This "over-acting" has been brought up several times in the TWSSG thread here as well

:huh: I think korean viewers' expectations are very high... I think Lee Ji Ah's acting is really quite impressive for a first-timer, I think her 'over-reaction' is actually how the Sujini character ought to be. Like I've said in the TWSSG thread before, at least I don't wince in pain seeing Lee Ji Ah act, so I think she's doing great!

But to each his own, I guess... Can't please everyone *Shrugs* :rolleyes:

Lee Ji Ah FIGHTING!

i totally agree with you hon! as long as i'm not brought in and out of the drama while i'm watching, i don't mind too much. especially for a newcomer! fighting!

side note: is there anything else i can call you guys besides id? hehe if you don't feel comfortable, that's totally cool too! but if anyone wants, please call me mika. ^^

Hullo Mika! I'm Sylvia, also fellow Singaporean but now stuck in Melbourne Australia!Please to meet ya! :D Hehe... always great to hang out within these threads to talk about the shows and sidetrack from time to time! LOL

liquidfir: Thanks for new photos of 이지아! She really looks quite good! Sidetrack: There's this pic of her (in aviator shades, wearing a white tee with red design) which u posted in the 1st page that reminds me of Fiona Xie, a local S'porean actress.

Oh ps, i think you look GREAT with the short hair :) It was a great cut!

Guest AnonEMus

She went to Pasadena Art Center College of Design... Does that mean she grew up in California or just went there for college as an exchange student? I wonder how her English is :excl:

phototaking o.0

found a few new pics~~

Personally, i prefer seeing LJA with long hair...she just looks beautiful in the ist eppie of TWSSG...although, she still looks cute with the short hair.

I like her acting, for a newbie, she doing really well...don't think she's overdoing it ...just right for her character as SJN.

On a side note, i looked over you friendster photos and can't help noticing that you have a striking resemblance to my co-worker...so much so that you could pass for her twin :D ...she's Filipino though.

Hullo Mika! I'm Sylvia, also fellow Singaporean but now stuck in Melbourne Australia!Please to meet ya! :D Hehe... always great to hang out within these threads to talk about the shows and sidetrack from time to time! LOL

sylvia, nice to meet you! ah~ singaporean! australia is totally exciting, too! it is nice to be able to sidetrack a little.. not too much! or the thread gets closed~ haha anyhow! more about LJA! keke wednesday comes too late.. it seems longer than monday/tuesday dramas.. LJA looks SO different from the first ep and the 2-5eps.. crazy how much hair and make-up can change a person! kyaa~

MIKA~ I SAW THAT flowery pic LOLLL i was laughing about it as well.. lOl

I think itz so true.. love then hate then love again and then hate again..

but i am sure lee ji ah will always switch them back to the love button~ ^^

ps. come to singapore i can bring ya around kkeke.

pps. i kinda hate my hair now. lol. looks ok but still... ... .... roars

Sylvia~ REALLY lOLL i dont think she look like fiona.. o.0 not that i like fiona at all o.0

actually lja is not a classic beauty but she oozes "this something" that makes me think that she will become a huge star.

AnonEMus~ i THINK she mentioned that she can speak english fluently in one of the interviews.

jinkzzmec ~ its very funnie how they say that her acting is exaggerating.. she grew up with MEN?

of coz she has to be abit manly and tomboyish~ but well i am bias. o.0

she even looked good in armor..

1.jpg

^가은! hehehe that flowery pic! still makes me smile! i tried looking for it to put in the taesagi thread, but i couldn't find it! keke and if i ever get the chance to visit singapore~ you'll be getting MANY PMs from me! hahaha and i think you're hair totally rocks! but if you don't like it~ it will grow soon! 걱정마아아아앙~~~! ^^

she DOES look good in that helmet! it was so cute how she was like, frozen, when they entered the game arena! haha ohoh, did you see the pic i posted in taesagi?

c6c6c35b.jpg3.jpg

credit: ㅇㅋㅇㅋ @ DClegend

i love the first picture! nice~~ 웃는 모습이 이쁜거 같아~ second one is like~ seducing stare. ^^*

-edit- it'd be SO cool if she was fluent in english! i can never trust when rumors go around until i hear celebrities speaking, though. so many publicists use the whole "fluent in english" stunt but when you actually hear them talking, it's like.. umm.. no.

^가은! hehehe that flowery pic! still makes me smile! i tried looking for it to put in the taesagi thread, but i couldn't find it! keke and if i ever get the chance to visit singapore~ you'll be getting MANY PMs from me! hahaha and i think you're hair totally rocks! but if you don't like it~ it will grow soon! 걱정마아아아앙~~~! ^^

she DOES look good in that helmet! it was so cute how she was like, frozen, when they entered the game arena! haha ohoh, did you see the pic i posted in taesagi?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mi...30/c6c6c35b.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mikaney330/3.jpg

credit: ㅇㅋㅇㅋ @ DClegend

i love the first picture! nice~~ 웃는 모습이 이쁜거 같아~ second one is like~ seducing stare. ^^*

-edit- it'd be SO cool if she was fluent in english! i can never trust when rumors go around until i hear celebrities speaking, though. so many publicists use the whole "fluent in english" stunt but when you actually hear them talking, it's like.. umm.. no.

믾이 걱정했는데 지금 그냥.. 그저? cant turn back time lOLLLLL. it'd grow. lOLL 그때까지 기다려~~ *stabs*

~~

OMFG~~~ i love the pic of her.. 머리 이뻐ㅓㅓㅓㅓㅓ {후회 중 slaps myself}

u mean she hid her hair inside the WIG?

does she wears a wig in twssg?

and yes the english part.. hmmm lOLLLL their companies always say they can speak fluently..

but.. well.. until i see a VOD of her speaking english.. lOlxxx

Yay, new pics! Thanks!!!!! :D

(I can't believe I'm sooo interested in a female. LOL.)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL i know wad u mean k.. i cant believe it either lOLLL

‘태사기’이지아 스타덤이 보인다

2007-09-22 13:40:18

200709221338151118_2.jpg

[마이데일리 = 배국남 대중문화전문기자] “연기를 처음 해 어색한 부분이 드러날 수 있지만 회가 거듭할수록 신인이라고 하기에는 너무나 자연스러운 연기력을 보인다. 이지아를 수백대 1이라는 높은 경쟁률을 보인 오디션에서 내가 직접 뽑았다. 그리고 지난 1년여 동안 지독한 연기훈련을 시켰다. 그 결과는 만족스럽다.”‘태왕사신기’시사회장에서 만난 김종학PD가 430억원 대작에 무모한 도박에 가까운 것이라고 여겨지는 신인 그것도 단 한번도 연기를 해본 적 없는 생짜 신인, 이지아를 여자 주연으로 캐스팅한 이유에 대한 답이었다. 반신반의였다.

하지만 5회까지 방송된 ‘태왕사신기’에서의 이지아의 연기와 캐릭터 체현력 및 소화력을 보고 김종학PD의 말이 허언(虛言)이 아님을 느낄 수 있다.

신인인데도 불구하고 이지아는 기죽지 않고 배용준, 문소리 등 스타 배우들과 어깨를 나란히 하며 비중 높은 여자 주인공 수지니역을 무난하게 소화해내고 있다. 화천회에 의해 어렸을 적 부모를 잃고 사부 현고의 손에 길러진 수지니는 중성적인 성격이 강한데 분위기에서부터 헤어스타일, 대사투에 이르기까지 중성적 캐릭터를 잘 드러내고 있다.

이지아는 간간히 드러내는 과장 연기가 눈에 거슬리기는 하지만 대사에서 표정, 액션 연기까지 자연스럽고 상황과 상대배우와 잘 조화를 이루는 연기를 하고 있다. 특히 대사 발음이 정확하고 카메라 동선에 따라 자연스럽게 시선 처리를 하는 등 자신감 있게 연기에 임하는 태도는 찬사를 받을 만 하다.

“신인같지 않는 배짱과 연기에 빠르게 적응하는 명민함이 있는 대단한 신인이다”김종학PD의 말은 방송초반 입증되고 있는 셈이다.

이지아는 현재까지 감정의 복잡함이나 갈등, 관계에서의 미묘한 감정의 파장을 일으키는 장면을 연기하지 않고 단순한 상황을 소화해내고 있다. 앞으로 수지니가 담덕을 놓고 기하(문소리)와 삼각관계를 형성하고 기하가 수지니의 친언니라는 사실이 밝혀지는 등 내면의 연기를 요하는 부분들이 많다. 이지아가 이부분에 대해서도 무난하게 연기를 하고 부족한 점으로 지적할 수 있는 연기의 세기와 정교함 부족을 보완한다면 첫 작품 출연으로 스타덤에 오르는 영광을 누릴 수도 있다.

김종학 프로덕션에 따르면 이지아는 1981년생으로 미국에서 대학 졸업(그래픽디자인 전공) 후 잠시 전공과 관련한 일을 하다 연기에 뜻을 품고 한국으로 건너와 약 1년 반 정도 연기준비를 해 왔다는 것이 대중에게 알려진 프로필의 전부다.

이지아가 적지 않은 나이에 연기에 입문하면서 430억원이라는 대작을 통해 주연으로 연기자로 데뷔한 것은 엄청난 기회이다. 이 기회를 부단한 노력과 철저한 준비를 해 시청자들에게 인정받는다면 ‘여명의 눈동자’의 채시라, ‘모래시계’의 고현정을 전면에 내세워 최고의 스타로 만든 스타 메이커 김종학 PD가 말한 “이지아는 채시라, 고현정의 뒤를 이을 만한 재목이다”것을 입증하며 스타로서 화려하게 부상할 것이다.

[대작 '태왕사신기'의 여자 주연으로 나선 이지아. 김종학PD에게 연기 지도를 받고 있는 이지아. 사진제공 = 티에스지프로덕션문화산업전문회사]

배국남 대중문화전문기자 knbae@mydaily.co.kr

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

Waaaah liquidfir, you're testing my Korean reading skills izzit? :crazy::wacko::unsure::tears:

By the time I finish reading the article you posted, it would have been 2 days later, LOL. Understanding it will be donkey months later.. worse! HAHAHA

Care to give a summary of what that article is about? ;)

lee ji ah from twsssg navigate dvd...

i just tot that ill post this here...enjoy!

Ahhh! mymyjane2, thanks for sharing!!! :D

Lee Ji Ah sounds really soft spoken in the interview, I can't seem to get used to it! The loud Suzeeny is too deeply implanted into my brain~! LOL

Archived