Lee Tae Gon 이태곤

Guest honzbear

I'm not sure if LTG has a new drama series coming out soon.. to be filmed in Thailand.. I think .. :unsure:

---

2008-08-10 12:42

Korean Dramas Expensive Filming Overseas?

드라마 시장 불황에도 '해외로케 드라마들' 출국 대기중

Even in drama market depression

With foreign countries dramas ' In departure from a country atmosphere

88k17011.jpg

Source: 정경희 기자 scblog.chosun.com/gumnuri via sports.chosun.com

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Rubie you're right. our dear LTG has been casted in MBC's upcoming Weekend drama 내 인생의 황금기 or The Golden Period of My Life which will air after Park Jung-geum ends. Apparently the PD of the drama is Jung Se-ho, whom LTG had previously worked with in his last drama Winter Bird. Some of the scenes with lead actress, Moon So-ri will be shot in Thailand

related article

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

Thanks koala & Huang for the latest update on LTG's new drama series. Cool! Can't wait for it to start, something to look forward again.

Just a bit off-topicly related to the article & diagram.. does it mean that IRIS will be filmed in the US? Plus Europe + Russia + China + Japan? Wow..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ Thanks Huang for the drama thread ^^ you're really quick! :lol:

I am particularly happy and so glad that LTG is cast as the lead in the drama with PEH. :blush: This is certainly a double treat, my 2 Mr. Lee (the other being Byunghun, obviously ^^).. in a mystery and spy-thriller respectively. Hope this will be LTG's chance to shine and show his ability to convey a great performance. And I love PEH since DJG. ^^

This is indeed one of the best news! :w00t:

October 16, 2008

Park Eun Hye in New Interactive Drama, ‘Detective Mr. Lee’

htm_200810161017330107000001070100-001.jpg

Actress Park Eun Hye who is shrouded by news of her miscarriage recently, will be joining hands with Lee Tae Gon in South Korea’s first ever “interactive” drama “Detective Mr. Lee“.

Under the trend of commercializing Internet TV (IPTV), Park Eun Hye and Lee Tae Gon will play in the new detective drama “Detective Mr. Lee”, a joint collaboration between KT’s megaTV and a television production company. This will be a drama that is different from what you see on the television. It allows viewers to interactive in real-time and do various customizations. Viewers will not only be able to choose the background music according to their preferences, they will also be able to appear in the drama through some recruiting events held beforehand.

In the drama, Lee Tae Gon, Lee Won Jong and Choi Pil Ri will form the “Lee surname” trio team in the police department while Park Eun Hye will play as a female detective with both beauty and intelligence. Her surname is also Lee. The total length of the drama is 8 episodes and is slapped with the “Korean version of CSI (Crime Scene Investigation)” during the announcement.

Sounds cool huh? But I wonder how will the drama turn out to be. Customization of television drama. Will this be the trend future dramas may go? Anyway I’m glad Park Eun Hye is moving on her new drama, hope she has gotten over her miscarriage incident.

Source: hanfever.com, image from empas.com

http://www.hanfever.com/2008/10/16/park-eu...tective-mr-lee/

• 1 month later...

^ GOSH! :w00t: LTG-ssi looks so multi-colored and multi-clothed as well. What happened to him! :lol: A bit different than usual.. maybe because I haven't seen this actor for quite awhile. :sweatingbullets: PEH looks really lovely, though.. :blush:

Thanks Huang for the efficient update. Well done!

Looks like the new series is set to go, wishing them all the best! A new dimension for Korean drama series, obviously. :w00t:

he looks older than his actual age...

Hello database, welcome to LTG thread. :D Good to see you here. ^^

Yupyup.. for some reason.. he does look much mature than his actual age. :unsure: But hopefully.. his acting performances will improve with time, as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived