[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

I don't know his name, but i saw him interview with Park Khyum Lim or something and All band to F.T. Island. But he got funny laught :P

Btw, in begin is bored, but at the end is funny! =D

If he was laughing a lot in the beginning, I thought it was a bit of a creepy laugh. :mellow:

Next week, there's another guest, but the guest for last week will still be on the next episode. They didn't vote anyone off from what they showed on this weeks episode, so I'm not too sure who's gone. From the preview, there were still 8 seats.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marialolly

If he was laughing a lot in the beginning, I thought it was a bit of a creepy laugh. :mellow:

Next week, there's another guest, but the guest for last week will still be on the next episode. They didn't vote anyone off from what they showed on this weeks episode, so I'm not too sure who's gone. From the preview, there were still 8 seats.

Another guest with a Ice skater mouth and also super smart ;D

Guest silverwingz

i finally watched the previous episode of Line Up.... finally.... hehe...

there was just heaps of talking in the first 3/4 of the show... so didn't get any of it... but the CFs were pretty funny.

Boom's always good at what he does.. lol at the guy dressed as a girl dancing around the house... it was soooo wrong!!

the new guy... gosh, his laugh is creepy! he looks like a creep person in general! lol... i wonder what he was saying about the others in the hidden camera thingy.. did he mention something about Kim Jong Min as well? coz his picture popped up in the bottom of the screen during that segment. anyway, his name's Jo Yeon Seok.

wow, Sung Si Kyung's gonna be a guest on tomorrow's episode? how cool. they're beginning to bring in guests? or is this a once off thing? anyway, i hope they keep doing this... coz seeing new faces would be good for the show.

HQ: Line.Up.Ep.7.071103

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

From godlove3494 CB, enjoy!

LQ: Line.Up.Ep.7.071103

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YSFBKIO1 (DKYang)

http://www.divshare.com/download/2624632-ccc (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=8c6...e0483ce7f19fad5 (DKYang)

Btw, a lot of people have been watching this show on youtube. Each cut I've uploaded have about 1,000+ views. Maybe it is popular, just not a lot on soompi. Who knows. O.o

Guest silverwingz

Btw, a lot of people have been watching this show on youtube. Each cut I've uploaded have about 1,000+ views. Maybe it is popular, just not a lot on soompi. Who knows. O.o

thanks DKYang!

haha.. that's strange.. i guess people prefer to watch it on YT, rather than download it... oh well..

it's not a bad show.. but there's a lot of talking.. it's obviously aimed at Koreans and Korean speakers..

they probably don't know there's international viewers like us...

downloading these shows is probably illegal... :sweatingbullets: hehehehe...

I'm very pissed off right now, Divshare has removed my files starting from ep. 3 of this show. Not good at all. Although I still have my past files up, I don't know if they are still going to delete them. :fury: :angry:

Please remove all Divshare links starting from ep. 3. This goes for all HQs and LQ. Episode 3 LQ is still up though, so no need to remove that link yet.

Guest silverwingz

^ Done!

And before you guys all freak out, wondering where all the links for the HQ episode have gone...

DKYang has asked me to just provide the link to his blog for them, so that is what I have done.

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks DKYang... just a question... do i add these (the HQ) to the first post or not?

If not... then ok...

But if I can... then do I just provide the link in ur siggy to the passwords or something?

Just double checking~

-edit-

Just watched the episode... i was so lost... had no idea what they were trying to do.

They were in a university i think... getting ranked as usual... SJH got some love from one of the students. hehe...

And then they traveled around (wherever it was in South Korea) getting people at their workplaces?

Meh... I had no idea what was going on...

BUT! I'm curious about next week's episode... because they were sitting around a fire... discussing something.. and they were all crying.

It looked really sad. I wonder what they were talking about. Boom looked really, really sad. Crying really heavily... :unsure:

Oh dang, I forgot about not posting them here. Man......*edit*

Ya, don't post the direct links, just the link to my blog. As for the password, I don't mind. You can post that.

As what they were doing on the show. They were going around trying to find people with a certain last name(surname). There goal was to try find a surname, with a person, that's least used in the country. Ehh...I can't explain it for some reason. For example, there are a lot of "Kim" in the country, but fewer "Chong" in the country. So, the group who brought someone with the surname "Chong" would win, like it happened near the end.

Guest silverwingz

OK.. I won't post the links. I think I won't bother with adding the link to ur passwords... coz u would have it in your blog anyway, right?

Oooh.. so that's what they were doing.. thanks for explaining.

Do u have any idea what the guys were ranked according to in the beginning?

Well, I have no clue about that. I'm not positive on that part because I was doing something else while watching, but from what I saw and heard.

They had a poll to see who was disliked the most. The voters were the female audience that was there. As for the rating, you can see how it was done. The person was most disliked was last while the least disliked was near in front.

HQ: Line.Up.Ep.9.071117

http://dkyang.wordpress.com/line-up/

If you don't know how to merge with Badongo files, then check my blog in the "Tutorial" page. It's very easy.

Archived