[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

^TODAY'S EPISODE WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! LOL

I really recommend everyone to watch it!

that's great to hear!! can't wait to download it then. i can't seem to find it in any clubboxes tho...

oh and the ratings are actually IN the top 20 this week in Seoul. hehe..

Ratings for Episode 3: Below Top 20 (Nationwide), 8.6% (Seoul)

-edit-

I found HQ at godlove3494's CB.. (u'll need to copy n paste 라인업 into the search field above all the folders of that CB and click on the folder that turns up.

Also, LQ is available at Kalena85's CB.

=D

@I.said.hi: could you share some spoilers? or anyone else?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DKYang

I'm uploading the HQ right now and after that, or while doing it, I'll upload it onto youtube. Hey Silverwingz, could you put up my Youtube account in the front page? So for those who don't want to download any could go straight to it. This is my Youtube account.

Man, the uploads were slow for this week on some of the CBs that I download from.

FYI, my uploads won't be posted between 10pm till morning EST, because the server gets loaded and I'm sick and tired of these errors. Also, I'll probably start uploading my HQ's on MU also, since there's the happy hour premium, and it won't expire unless after 90 days, or unless I upload during the premium hours. I wander if I can do that so my files won't expire. O.o?

Guest silverwingz

^thanks for uploading again, DKYang... and yes, i'll add ur YouTube account to the first post. Thanks for uploading those as well.

so much uploading... doesn't it make ur computer slow??

Guest babymarzy07

im curious is this a show that's understandable without subs? still funny and stuff? i cant totally understand most of the time..

i havent seen anything.. but it seems everyone here says its funny and good..

so i think i might try..

other than just competing against each other..

what's the concept?

Guest silverwingz

the concept is explained a couple of pages back...

from episode 2 onwards, it's pretty funny. i watch for actions/games since i'm like you and don't understand korean. but sometime u can guess what they're discussing and the aims of the games they're playing.

like for episode 2: sit-ups battle was pretty hilarious, and so was the word game where they splattered some white powder/liquid on their faces if they got it wrong.

i still haven't seen episode 3, but everyone's said that it's really funny and a must watch.. so yeah... will comment once i've seen it.

also.. the heaven and hell thing's pretty cool. the losing team suffers (eats instant noodles, work in the market, etc..) and the winning team gets totally pampered, eating expensive sushi and getting top of the class massages.

Guest DKYang

so much uploading... doesn't it make ur computer slow??

Not really. I built a new computer for gaming, so that won't be slowing down; and my connection is Verizon FiOS internet, with the new technology, and it hasn't slowed me down at all.

HQ: Line.Up.Ep.3.071006

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

From KoreanEnt CB, enjoy!

NOTE: I recommend people that want to use the MU link to use it during premium happy hour, otherwise, use the other links. Unless you can wait.

Guest koyotekjmfan

Thank you so much to all of you. I realy love SBS gameshows, especially Jihwaza. Unfortunately, it ended. So I really really hope this is as funny and as interesting as Jihwaza. I look forward into it. :D

Just finished watching it and the HQ has the audio out of sync. I've downloaded both Ental and Seattle versions and both were the same. It was annoying to watch, but I liked it. It was funny how they were trying to sell the autographed pictures. Next week's episode looks fun.

Guest silverwingz

^btw, thanks for uploading the HQ.

totally feel sorry for the guy who didn't get any sold! That must've lowered his self esteem heaps!

didn't think Boom was THAT popular! hehe.. he is pretty funny tho (too bad he always goes to hell).

Expected to see Shin Jung Hwan to get more tho. but he came first on episode 2, so gotta be fair =P

Kim Gu Ra and his english poem --> rofl

i reckon the ideas in this show are pretty good.. it's just that for ppl who don't understand korean, it's difficult to understand all the humour.

but i think this show's getting better and better.

the preview for next week looks funny. reminds me of one of the things the guys from Infinity Challenge did.

Guest babymarzy07

hmmm... i like Infinity its funny.. people say this is good ill check it out.. :) looks fun. thanks for the recommendations!! ^^

so its better to watch the LQ ep3 since the HQ is audio is out of sync?

Guest silverwingz

^you might wanna try episode 2 first. i got the most laughs out of that episode so far. but episode 3's alright too. It's only episode 1 that bored me.

i'd say get LQ if you get annoyed with out of sync audio. i would. but i always watch LQ, anyway.. hehe..

Guest litt0piggy

thank you DKYang! i was looking for it yesterday but couldnt find it! thank you!!

EDIT: i just finish watching it. how come solbi is not there? is she not gonna be here anymore? they said something about her at the beginning but i dont understand lol. and in the preview she wasnt there also. i guess having her not there will equal out the groups and will be more easier for them to play a certain game too... iono anyone mind explaining? thank you!

thanks DKYang. How was the episode this week?

I haven't seen it yet. I always upload before I watch it, so I don't know when I'll have the time for this episode.

HQ: Line.Up.Ep.4.071013

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

From godlove3494 CB, enjoy!

Guest silverwingz

just watched the episode... it's alright... still wishing i understood Korean. =_= oh well... i think they were ranking the guys in terms of their intelligence? looking at their report cards i think.... and Boom got last... lol... then they did chin-ups... this was hilarious. most of them struggled sooo badly. the way their bodies were squirming underneath the bars was funny as!

no idea why Solbi wasn't there. Maybe it was just a boys' school... lol... beats me... maybe someone can explain.

ratings aren't going so well for this show either... i dunno... but i'm sensing that this show may get axed as well...

it's funny, but doesn't really make u crave for more....

Archived