[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

according to kalena85, on her clubbox it says that next week is the last episode.

oh, ok...

it's finally coming to an end... i really hope the new show is A LOT better than this one...

any news on what's replacing it?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diavle

oh, ok...

it's finally coming to an end... i really hope the new show is A LOT better than this one...

I REALLY hope its something competitive like Jihwaza or the original format of MVAD.

There is absolutely nothing of the like out there right now.

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

oh, ok...

O gosh.......... this weekend's episode (april 26th) was SO BORING.

SO BORING..... i found myself fast forwarding a lot =( i dunno... i wish it was funnier, like before. Guess it's pretty much ending ay? Anywho, I enjoyed watching every single episode of this show. Thanks to everyone who always get download-able links for us =)

^^

Guest silverwingz

I REALLY hope its something competitive like Jihwaza or the original format of MVAD.

There is absolutely nothing of the like out there right now.

agreed! we need some competitive shows! most shows nowadays are all talk.

the only competitive one that i enjoy at the moment is Star Golden Bell.

they don't really compete with each other, but work together to achieve their goal... but it's still really interesting.

i want more shows like that. especially those where celebs can compete with each other...

Guest DKYang

I just scanned through Line Up and it seems like Star King will be taking the time slot and air at 6:30 PM. I wander what the new show is though, they weren't promoting it, but they were promoting some mystery show called "Mystery Code," but that will be airing on Wednesdays. I hope I don't miss it next week if the new show is aired.

Guest jebabe19

is there someone subbing this? i really want to watch this but i cant understand korean :( where can i request subs for this?

Guest silverwingz

^ the only subs available are for the DBSK episodes. that's it. and no, you can't request for subs. they are soompi rules as well.

the show has ended too and i doubt anyone's gonna sub an unpopular show.

• 2 years later...
Guest loveDBSK4ever

I used to watch this show long time ago with DBSK in there...this show is so fun and i want to collect all other episodes...thanks for your uploading...

Archived