[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest ooh..lala

Yeah I know, coz mostly the favorites are either takahiro or Atsushi or Akira. I loved Hiro since Zoo times..I got over himcoz I was carazy for another artist. My brother collects japanese dvds and cds told me about Exile led by my ex fav and saw him and wow, I fell in love again.. I really think he's cute and now he's so hot..I went to Osaka last summer and went to HMV purposely to buy coz it's difficult to find it here so I had the opportunity to go to japan and went crazy.. :blush:

I also visit your website EX-It and loved it. Thank you so much! :lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest garnet_moon

^ Thank you! LOL that reminds me to update it ^^;;

I finished doing Touch the Sky PV subs! Whew! It's harder than One Love though I dunno why...

Also check your inbox later as my friend shared the link already for Lost Moments ^^

Touch the Sky PV (English subbed)

Haha although the PV made me so dizzy, but I really like the song though.

yay! another EXILE fan

welcome ooh lala ^^ did you go to their concert when you were in Japan? I'm also ordering Exile 2nd chapter book, but apparently HMV is having trouble to get it X( I hope I'll get mine soon *fingers crossed*

Gail: so those videos are the surprises you're talking about? thanks a lot.

Thanks for the link gouka ^^

I know this is so late but I've watched Mechaike episode which featured the process of OKAXILE, it's sooo hillarious LOL! Salute to Okamura for his hard work in following all the dance steps. The funniest part is when he suddenly appeared in Dancer Anthem LOL! Akira got panicked LOL!

Guest garnet_moon

Nope those are not my surprises yet. xP The true surprise will be a little delay though ^^;; but just wait... hahaha... Those videos were just like my side project aside from EXsub works. Yappari I can't leave subbing world.

Guest cheznut_girl

hahaha qnuy??

wakakakkaka "ketemu lagi"

hmmmm garnet_moon, your avatar is good ^^

ahh

wew Taka's new hair surprise me.....wew but he still looks handsome

Gail: oh, I thought those were your surprises hehehe...I'll be waiting paiently then ^^

chez: you're here too? hahaha,,,,yes, we meet again xD

btw, I just watched SMAPXSMAP episode where EXILE came for the first time (20 dec 2004). Aaa...how I love to see Shun there. I just knew that Shun sang SMAP's Lion Heart in the audition before he joined EXILE and Atsushi sang the same song while he was doing an audition for CHEMISTRY.

I've been rewatching Perfect Asia concert for a couple of days and MAAAANNN!!! I begin to grow fond of Shun more and more hehehe....He really likes wearing hats ne? I have watched some of his PVs too. It looks like that most of his PVs are like mini dramas.

Guest fobbiyo

Hello..just call me ooh..lala. I'm an Exile freak too..I don't know how to start but they make me crazy.. :sweatingbullets:

My favorite member of Exile? I gues you'll gonna tease..the oldest of them all..the leader.. :blush: my computer is full of downloaded Exile vids and pix.. :ph34r: I'm just crazy for them...gosh

I also bought their DVDs, Evolution Tour, Evolution album, Love Album, Perfect Best Live Tour, and I went to Japan last year and bought the book Exile 2nd Chapter there're lots of yummy pics though I really have no idea what they are all about coz I too do not speak and read japanese. Call me crazy, i don't care. I love EXILE!! :w00t:

OMG!! YAYY! ANOTHER EXILE FAN XD You really like Hiro? Haha! HOW AWESOME! You're so lucky to have alot of stuff of EXILE. I'm still wishing for their LOVE album -_- I love EXILE too <3 It'll be nice if you posted more in here! The more fans the merrier! YAYY :w00t:

hahaha qnuy??

wakakakkaka "ketemu lagi"

hmmmm garnet_moon, your avatar is good ^^

ahh

wew Taka's new hair surprise me.....wew but he still looks handsome

LOL

Yeah.. Takahiro does look handsome :wub: I actually like his new hair. :D

Gail! What happened to their new profile pictures? How come I only see 2 pictures? I still need to DL Lost Moments!! :o :o :o

I watched the clip on youtube, OMFG I was squealing. ATSUSHIII :wub: But his hair.... :tongue2: Thanks for sharing the Touch the Sky video!

Guest garnet_moon

Eh? I'm seeing the profile pictures completely? Must have been something wrong in your PC. Really? LOL I don't kinda like the style of my husband's hair >_>

cheznut_girl >> Thank you.. LOL doing images in PS is one of my hobbies hehe ^__^;;

Yeah Shun loves hat. I dunno but I'm really not into his solo music as I feel boring with it. ROFL the first SMAP x SMAP appearance I was laughing hilariously at it as SMAP butchered another song

Kill me for being a s*cker, I finally ordered Rhythm Nation 2007 DVD

Yeah Shun loves hat. I dunno but I'm really not into his solo music as I feel boring with it

I'm quite okay with his solo music esp the ballad ones (ehehe...a ballad sucker is talking here). I miss Shun's voice.

ROFL the first SMAP x SMAP appearance I was laughing hilariously at it as SMAP butchered another song

LOL!!! I think every artist that comes to SXS ending song is aware of what kind of "risk" they will face LOL!!

what's inside the dvd?

Btw, I just checked HMV and I'm sooooo glad that they have shipped my EXILE 2nd phase book. I hope I'll get it by Tuesday. Can't wait!!!!

Guest garnet_moon

Eh? I love R&B but Shun's music nowhere fits there... I really don't know, maybe his pop rock style won't really attract me... Plus Shun should stop smoking as his vocals seems to get worse recently

EXILE performed in Rhythm Nation 2007 last December 15,2007 sharing the stage with other artists. I don't think they will include all the 5 EXILE song performances but I'm anticipating for Kimi ga iru kara live.. (and hoping for the backstage footage as EXILE gave Takahiro a surprise birthday party). If you know what's a-nation, you will know how a Rhythm Nation concert goes on.

ohhh wow lucky you, I do hope you can share some pictures or scans of the book ^^

Interesting single battle on 27. EXILE's Pure/You're My Sunshine vs NEWS' Taiyou no namida on charts. But probably NEWS will be the winner.

Guest ooh..lala

Hi I'm back.. and YEY! I'm happy to be here. Sorry for not being here to chat.. I was working my richard simmons off and did I miss anything? I'd like to post some but I was having trouble with that..? Am i being odd that I like Hiro? I don't care I love them. Anyways, I like Atsushi's voice, it's pleasant.

Btw, I just checked HMV and I'm sooooo glad that they have shipped my EXILE 2nd phase book. I hope I'll get it by Tuesday. Can't wait!!!!

So glad to hear that your phse 2 book is on the way.. :lol:

No I wasn't able to watch their concert coz it's difficult..and their tickets are sold out..I wish I could watch them live

:P

And garnet moon , I too will be looking forward for tha surprise..can't wait :sweatingbullets:

Guest garnet_moon

Yeah I know how difficult to get Japanese concert tickets if you are not a member of a FC unless you are willing to pay for those scalpers

Anyway, I've read in Japanese blogs that EXILE is in the midway-post production already of the new Choo Choo Train PV. So yeah it might be on air sometime soon.

Guest ooh..lala

The third version of Choo Choo Train, this time it's Takahiro. I hope it will be a hit. Takahiro has improved a lot since after the Vocal Battle. By the way Makidai broke up with his girlfriend Jun Hasegawa? What a pity, they looked cute as a couple and she's the girl who appeared in one of their videos, Let me Luv you down. She's pretty. :rolleyes:

You mean to say that only members of FC can purchase their concert tickets? :unsure:

Gail: Oh, there's a footage of Takahiro's birthday party ini the dvd? *thinking hard* I have no idea what a-nation is, would you mind sharing Gail? XD I'll try my best to scan the book even though I don't have a scanner

ooh lala: I don't think it's odd to like Hiro san ^^ so the Choo Choo Train with Takahiro will be the third version? coz the only Choo Choo Train PV I know is the one that's included in the Perfect Best PV. And I should be checking that Let Me Luv You Down PV again to see Hasegawa in it :P

Guest ooh..lala

Qnuy: yep should be with Takahiro on Choo Choo Train will be the third, the original version is from Hiro san's group Zoo,

the second is the remake with Shun and Atsushi on vocals and now Takahiro. I'll be looking forward to that video.

I tried posting some pictures but it seems to be not working... <_<

Guest fobbiyo

Eh? I'm seeing the profile pictures completely? Must have been something wrong in your PC. Really? LOL I don't kinda like the style of my husband's hair >_>

cheznut_girl >> Thank you.. LOL doing images in PS is one of my hobbies hehe ^__^;;

Yeah Shun loves hat. I dunno but I'm really not into his solo music as I feel boring with it. ROFL the first SMAP x SMAP appearance I was laughing hilariously at it as SMAP butchered another song

lol. I see it now XD It's weird... at first I saw those pictures, then I didn't, then I did again o_O time to update this thread with some new pictures. YAY. Thanks for sharing them. Makidai looks soo good :) and Matsu looks like a bada**. hahahaha. I like these pictures of them XD I love their clothes :)

Eh? I love R&B but Shun's music nowhere fits there... I really don't know, maybe his pop rock style won't really attract me... Plus Shun should stop smoking as his vocals seems to get worse recently

EXILE performed in Rhythm Nation 2007 last December 15,2007 sharing the stage with other artists. I don't think they will include all the 5 EXILE song performances but I'm anticipating for Kimi ga iru kara live.. (and hoping for the backstage footage as EXILE gave Takahiro a surprise birthday party). If you know what's a-nation, you will know how a Rhythm Nation concert goes on.

ohhh wow lucky you, I do hope you can share some pictures or scans of the book ^^

Interesting single battle on 27. EXILE's Pure/You're My Sunshine vs NEWS' Taiyou no namida on charts. But probably NEWS will be the winner.

Hrmm. Makes me wonder if I should check out Shun's things. -_- Yeahhh. I hope you can scan some pictures from your book too <3 OMO. Speaking of their upcoming single, I hope EXILE isn't the only one doing good on that day...... :unsure::unsure: I can see NEWS being numero uno too, since Johnny Ent. is a very good entertainment. <_<

OO! I'm looking forward to the new ChooChooTrain PV!!

LOL gail! You ARE a sucker for those things. I hope they'll have all 5 songs :T But I think the most songs that would be shown is probably like..3 songs o_O I wonder what surprises are waiting us GAIL! Unless you told me already? ... :mellow: lol!

Hey gail.. Is it okay to crosspost some info from EX-IT into this thread?

ooh..lala: You're soo lucky to have all of those things. Are all of it worth your money? ;) I never knew EXILE had a book o_O Lucky you -_-

Guest garnet_moon

wow this thread is kinda moving fast and I'm d*mn busy as hell this week's schedule is another one of my worst one Actually I have some EXILE news but I'm too tired and lazy to translate all those stuffs so maybe this weekend I'll try to translate it.

I'll just comment on your posts, one by one.

1. Actually it is the 4th Choo Choo Train PV. The first one was with the original version, ZOO then with Vlidge version, the third one was EXILE with Shun and now EXILE with Takahiro.

2. Well although you are not a member of an FC, you can still purchase ticket through Lawson and Ticket Pia. But the thing with those ticket sellers are they of limited number and are sold out easily. Last resorts options are through Yahoo Japan Auctions or with the ticket scalpers but these two options are really expensive than the original set price for the ticket. I'm saving money to apply for EXILE FC as I really want those EXILE FC magazines and who knows, I might go to Japan one day and then I can apply for FC tickets.

3. a-nation/Rhythm Nation is a tour with all of avex and Rhythm Nation artists gathered in one concert and in one stage. Each artist performed two to five songs. Rhythm Nation was held last year Dec. 15 and 16 with EXILE performing on the 15. You can check all the artist that performed in Rhythm Nation 2007 >>> here

Last RN 2006, EXILE's performances that were included in the DVD/TV airing were Everything, Lovers Again and Won't Be Long (I think the only one they didn't showed was the Choo Choo Train perf)

4. EXILE LOVE is the new added entry to Music TV Program, Japan's all time million selling albums at number 174. Perfect Best is at number 153 and EXILE Entertainment is at number 204. Yes lyly, it's okay to crosspost infos from EX-IT to this thread (but of course, give credits to EX-IT ;) )

It won't be a surprise if I tell you, but I think it will not be probably this week...

Okay so much for this long post...

PS. It's not actually weird to be a real fan of Hiro as we are fandom-ing with Takahiro and Atsushi.. It's just it is really my first time to see an intl fan who declares that she likes Hiro! :sweatingbullets:

And yes, I'm a d*mn sucker for live performances and EXILE's backstage footages as they are really funny off-cam!

Thanks for the reply Gail, I only know Exile and J Soul Brothers there :sweatingbullets:

I too want to apply for EXILE FC but unfortunately my friends who are studying in Japan now are coming back this year X( I was planning to ask them to represent me to apply for the FC :tears: Saving more money will be very difficult for me if EXILE keep releasing new stuff :lol:

Guest ooh..lala

Yey..i finally can express my love for Exile specially Hiro, my brothers and sister says that I'm crazy..collecting Exile stuffs.

Thank you so much for this thread... :blush:

Maybe we could just apply for a job at LDH he he..I can clean the toilet for them

Guest fobbiyo

GAIL! Of COURSE I'll credit!! I'm not like that one girl on youtube... hahahahahaha.

ooh..lala! You are certainly not crazy collecting things from your favorite group :) I wish I had alot of things like you.. <333 You're extremely lucky :) Do you like Hiro's long hair?

YAY for EXILE!! They really do deserve the millions of copies they've sold already. :) hahahah. I see alot of Mr.Children.

OH MANN. I forgot!! You have double shift huhhhhh. :(

Archived