[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest garnet_moon

Perfect Best is one my favorite EXILE album because they had compiled their best songs...

I'm pulling out a surprise for you guys so watch out on it on EX-IT XD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobbiyo

LOL. It's okay qnuy! YOU CAN WALK!! :P lol! How are you listening to their old albums?! did you buy it? :o I only listened to .. EVOLUTION and LOVE so far. hmph.

edit: REALLY gail? Is it the video you told me about? I shall watch it right now! & YOU'RE NOT SLEEPING? :o How come your MSN says you're sleeping? liar! hahahahah

LOL. It's okay qnuy! YOU CAN WALK!! :P lol!

waa..that's hidoi!! lol! I prefer sitting on Atsushi's lap thank you hehehe :P

How are you listening to their old albums?! did you buy it? :o I only listened to .. EVOLUTION and LOVE so far. hmph.

I didn't buy it coz that will cost a hell mount of money XD My friend managed to download the songs and made me a copy. There's also different versions of Michi ^^

Single Best songs are AWESOME, I like the PVs too, but I despise Atsushi's hair in some of the PVs, that kind of hair is just a big NO for me lol! I love his style now ^^

Gail: I'll stalk EX-IT tonight ^^

Guest fobbiyo

:o qnuy! I want to listen too! :( *cries*

hahaha. EXCUSE ME? hahahahaha. I reserved Atsushi's lap already :) and since USA got into the car too [the PV] we're all going to ride off and Atsushi is going to sing to me while USA dances to me while the sun sets. HAHAHAHAH [Gail.. remember?]

I watched the 1 min video Gail. AHHAHAHA. TAKAHIRO IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS :P

fobbiyo: LOL! We're fighting over Atsushi now XD

which songs do you want from Single Best? I'll try my best to upload them.

Gail: check your PM ;)

*runs to EX-IT*

Kyaaaaa......Maki just played Shun's newest single on Jwave, Ai no Katachi. I really really really love the song. Will be released on 6 Feb if I heard it correctly.

Gosh! my heart was pounding so hard when I heard Shun's voice. Suki ^^

OMG!!!

Shun is coming to Jwave next week!!!!! I went hyper when Maki said that Shun would come to his radio program next week.

Waaaa...I can't miss this one! zettai ni!!!!!

Guest garnet_moon

^ Waaaaaaaaaaaiiii thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, the Muzak perf is already uploaded, I'll just post the link later when I go home

and about the surprise, it won't be today but just watch out for it... ^^

and if I didn't put the sleeping mode in MSN, I really won't get a sleep as a lot of people were online and I'll just be tempted to chat with all of them

thanks Gail, tanoshimini ^^

btw, Maki played PURE and YOU'RE MY SUNSHINE again on Jwave last night. I lke last night's program, the theme was funny. Maki laughed a lot (and how I love Maki's laughing voice ^^ )

Guest chocolove♥

ZOMG!!! i so loooove them. love the choochootrain and kiss you.hahaha.and even if i don't understand japanese which pissed me off. <_< haha. i know they have the romanji translation, but i'm digging the japanese words.lol. wtf. haha.whatever.i still love exile :D

welcome chocolove ^^ I hope you will post more here as there are only three active posters here hehehe...

Gail: downloading the link. Thanks a lot

Guest fobbiyo

chocolove♥: Don't worry! You're not the only one that doesn't know Japanese -_- I think out of the three people in this thread, GAIL knows the most!!! *POINTS* we are all not Japanese.

I love them too :) Post more often! we're soo lonely. hahahahha. They are such a talented group :wub:

YAYYY! Thanks GAIL! I'm going to DL it right now! whee~ I hope you go back to normal after changing back to the morning shift. -__-

I gave this one girl videos to watch :) of EXILE. She says she's interested. AHHA. POSSIBLY ANOTHER EXILE FAN? LOL. Hopefully! *happy* they are sure talented they need more love in SOOMPI!

Guest garnet_moon

Welcome to the gang, chocolove. When I first started my fandom, I dunno any word in Japanese. But well as over the years passed, exposure to Japanese entertainment, a little bit of studying the language, I somehow picked a lot of words + can understand the gist of talks ^^

Waaaaaaaaaaaiii!!! Lost Moments performance is really so good!!! (Sorry I can't share it with you guys yet, I don't have my friend's permission to spread the video. Well she ripped it in her own copy so she has every right for it ^^) Now my whines are satisfied.... ^^

Guest fobbiyo

AWW MAN GAIL!!! I hope your friend SHARE THAT VIDEO!!! OMO. MY WISH WOULD COME TRUE!! <333333 :(

LOL.. I had a dream that EXILE was adding a new dancing member to the group.... :huh: It was so weird.. O_o

Guest garnet_moon

^ good for the youtube link

This was supposed to be last night but Stage6 was screwing up yesterday so yeah I just have finished uploading this one.. And well don't consider this an official release of EXsub ^^ I think I will be doing this kind of stuffs often

One Love at Evolution Final Night concert - English lyrics hardsubbed

and I uploaded in my youtube account, Takahiro's first audition video before he joined EXILE Vocal Battle Audition

Takahiro at Uta Star

Guest fobbiyo

THANKS FOR SHARING THE YOUTUBE LINK gouka_odoriko!! oh my gosh I love this performance soo much. I like the piano part in the beginning *dies*

Guest ooh..lala

Hello..just call me ooh..lala. I'm an Exile freak too..I don't know how to start but they make me crazy.. :sweatingbullets:

My favorite member of Exile? I gues you'll gonna tease..the oldest of them all..the leader.. :blush: my computer is full of downloaded Exile vids and pix.. :ph34r: I'm just crazy for them...gosh

I also bought their DVDs, Evolution Tour, Evolution album, Love Album, Perfect Best Live Tour, and I went to Japan last year and bought the book Exile 2nd Chapter there're lots of yummy pics though I really have no idea what they are all about coz I too do not speak and read japanese. Call me crazy, i don't care. I love EXILE!! :w00t:

Guest garnet_moon

Ohhh wow we have another EXILE craze fan here!

Really your favorite is HIRO? Wow it is my first time to see an intl fan whose favorite member is HIRO (it's either it will be Atsushi or Takahiro) But anyway, Hiro got a body to drool for and he's very rich...

Wow you are so lucky to go to Japan! Really you have the EXILE Chapter 2 book??? won't you mind to share the scans and I'll try to translate it xD

I'm almost done with Touch the Sky subbed video will post the links sometime later.

New Profile Pics:

hiropureed5.jpgmatsupurelu7.jpgusapurehk8.jpgmakidaipuretf5.jpg

akirapureqy9.jpgatsushipurexo9.jpgtakahiropurenl6.jpg

<_< @ my husband's hair

And I just ordered Catchy Best, Yes, I'm a s*cker for the PV Makings

Archived