Madonna Buys Sex Toys

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Madonna has lost her beauty so she has to use toys

what do you mean she lost her beauty? i mean idk she still has tons of beauty... she STILL LOOKS YOUNG and she is almost 50.

and she does always need toys... she does have a hubby...

+ she is queen of controversy... she could care less what others think.

she is not Poor ><'

This is disgusting

shame on u Madonna

& want to be the highest example

4 her Young FANS

Oh C'mon! Shes MARRIED, shes an ADULT, her HUSBAND is right next to her, adults like to have a little SPRING in their sex life. Geez. Lol. Let me guess, you're under 14.

Guest i3lu3fun

it's no big deal, i dont know why people make such a big fuss over this. they were husband and wife after all, it's up to them how they want their sex life be.

I don't see the big deal here. What's wrong with an adult enjoying sex :mellow: Pete Doherty feedin' his cat crack was a much bigger deal than this. I find her really genuine and respect her a lot.

it's no big deal, i dont know why people make such a big fuss over this. they were husband and wife after all, it's up to them how they want their sex life be.

Archived