[movie 2005/6] Art Of Seduction 작업의 정석

Guest sandrydc

Guest xx-outsider-xx

just finished watching this movie. omg, it's so cute and funny. and song il kook's character did try really hard even when he's just playing around with son ye jin's character, as if he's really fallen for her. haha.

overall an amusing story, and son ye jin as ha ji won (the character) really shines. she's soooo charming no wonder those guys all willing to do anything for her. and song il kook, he's one fine player. lol. and he teamed up with his father is just hilarious. like father like son indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hae_Won

Finally, I already have a DVD copy of this movie! B) But I haven't watched it yet... (Hehehe! :P) I'm just finding the right time, you see. ^_^

Anyway, I hope that I would enjoy watching this movie. ;)

Guest luvmygirl

i am looking for English sub , i hav a film wit Korean sub >>> poor me, if so knows the link wit sub in d-addicts , plz give me, thanks so much...

very entertaining... SYJ was really good seductress here, not quite obvious... hehe^.^

you can get the movie and subtitle at my clubbox...

Guest clride

I'm watching this for Song Il Kook. Great actor! Truthfully, not much of a Son Yeh Jin fan, but yeah. Watching for SIK!

I second that.

Anyway, is the movie really worth watching? Or is it just another one of those chick films?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest renni72

Wow! This is the first time I watched a completely different Son Ye Jin!!! She is such a cutie and charmer in this movie. And she can be so funny....I have always seen her in melodramas and sad soppy movies/dramas.......she really shone in this light hearted romantic comedy. I am impressed! She looks so pretty too with the smiles on her face.

Song Il Kook - wow, what a hottie....tall, dashing and charming - befitting of a "player" in the movie.

Catch this movie if you haven't.

Just watched this movie a few days ago...

Oh man... it's just FANTASTIC!!! :D

The storyline is ok, but it's the spastics part that made the movie awesome...

A must watch movie especially if u r in for comedies...

I was laughing my heads off throughout the entire movie

coz of the spastic parts ... really what i needed for a short break from my exams

Didn't regret a single bit for paying to watch the movie,

and i would go back to watch it again if possible...

Son Ye Jin is a really terrific actress,

she manages to switch from melodrama to comedy beautifully...

I didn't think that she could manage this spastic role at first,

but she proved me wrong... :)

Go and watch the movie, if u are really needing a break,

and a great laugh...

Guest crashed&burned

I didn't think SYJ could pull the role off (coming from The Classic, Summer Scent and all hehe). But of course, being a good actress that she is, she was great here.

SIJ is uber hot here

I just got confused with the ending hehe.. didn't like it that much :P But all in all, good film if you wanna relax and have fun :D

I was kind of disappointed with the ending. I thought with that kind of ending, it made everything they went through seemed 'pointless'. I mean, what's the point of SIK trying to win SYJ's heart only to part ways in the end. Was a one-night stand the only thing he was interested in? Also, I prefer Ms. Son in serious roles rather than in a comedy because I didn't find her 'antics' funny. But SIK is charming - I even felt touched by what he did for Ji-won.

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Waiting for my friend to sent this dvd 4 me :fury: Sounds interesting movie....I want 2 watch this movie....So many k-drama & movies i have 2 catch up :tears::tears::tears::tears:

This is my The Art Of Seduction MV 작업의 정석

The Art Of Seduction Trailer 작업의 정석

Guest BhUterFly05

It was a funny movie!!!!!! :w00t::D ....i laughed so loud at some of the scenes...(especially wen the girl was faking to be sick at the hospital) couldn't stop laughing at that point...Anyweiz the ending kinda sucked...i wanted a nice ending,like a sweet ending. But u know the ending really suits the title..."Art of seduction..."

Guest bubblieri

I was kind of disappointed with the ending. I thought with that kind of ending, it made everything they went through seemed 'pointless'. I mean, what's the point of SIK trying to win SYJ's heart only to part ways in the end. Was a one-night stand the only thing he was interested in? Also, I prefer Ms. Son in serious roles rather than in a comedy because I didn't find her 'antics' funny. But SIK is charming - I even felt touched by what he did for Ji-won.

It was a funny movie!!!!!! :w00t::D ....i laughed so loud at some of the scenes...(especially wen the girl was faking to be sick at the hospital) couldn't stop laughing at that point...Anyweiz the ending kinda sucked...i wanted a nice ending,like a sweet ending. But u know the ending really suits the title..."Art of seduction..."

yes....i was very confused with this movie. spoiler: the ending was really confusing for me. i really wanted them to be together in the end....but do they??? or are they forever just players??? they did so much.....but still nothing really resulted from it and that kind of irked me. i really liked their pairing up though :) and also what was the point of that guy who was obsessed with her...park so mung or something? i would really like to see them do another project together :D

Guest Zi Yan

just watched this last friday night... the story was okay (not my kinda movie, but t'was funny) and SYJ was hilarious! i think she should do more romantic comedy films and series :P

the ending made me confused too... did SIK really fell for ji-won? coz that's what i thought with what he did for her in Jeju... very touching... so i thought they would end up together :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aoijen

Yeah I have it this movie is very funny, romantic hahaha I like this story they very funny if they has same problem and they fight so funny :w00t::w00t:

Archived