[movie 2005/6] Art Of Seduction 작업의 정석

Guest sandrydc

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sandrydc

ART OF SEDUCTION

Put Shin Ming Joon, a man who boosts that he can make as young as 3 years old girl upto old women to fall in love with him and Han Hae Won, a young and beautiful lady who hides her 100 fox’s tails beneath her sweet and innocent smile together, what will happen?

“Skills of Proposition” is a romantic comedy that will teach you the steps of how to capture your victim’s heart swiftly.

The first step, plan your moves and make them look as natural as possible, create ‘accident’ and make them look natural. ‘Pretend to be sick’ and evoke ‘the man’s desire to protect a damsel in distress’, sexy queen Son Ye Jin will demonstrate how best to do this.

The second step, ‘never put your real feeling and emotion’ into a courtship to protect yourself, Shin Ming Joon teaches the viewer how to stay cool and do nothing.

The third step, ‘beauty comes from the eyes of the beholder’, let’s see how this couple use their brains and battle to capture each other’s heart but eventually fall in love with each other.

Source:iyejin.com/ edited by Louis

Son Ye Jin:The Formulas Of Seduction/Standard OF Love

dashan6dc.th.jpg

ilgook107ad.th.jpg

In numerous big screen¡¯roles, from a fiercely opinionated woman fighting for her love to a gentle and tragic lover,

Son Ye Jin¡¯s beauty, acting skills and her popularity has made her undisputedly the number one among female lead actress in korea :w00t: .

Her next big screen project is a light-hearted and romantic comedy-"The Formulas Of Seduction".

How do a man and a lady, both having no similarities and common interests, both highly charming and attractive,

both highly skilled in the affairs of the hearts and seduction, fall in love with each other? In this new movie,

Son Ye Jin is Han Jiwon, a capable personal financial consultant whose impeccable beauty

and sex appeal conquers the hearts of many men.

With the recent completion of ¡°A moment to remember¡±, Son Ye Jin has begun to look for the next worthy project

and when her search ended with <The Formulas Of Seduction>, she said ¡°I hope to smash the innocent image of my previous movie roles :wub::rolleyes: .

This is the first time I will be playing a lady who is experienced in the affairs of love and relationships.¡± In recent Korean movies,

it is difficult to find a similar character.

¡°A confident, resourceful and sexy lady who can charm any man within minutes. I hope I can portray such a character successfully

and present to viewers a fresh and different Ye Jin .¡±

Credits: linayongde uv sonyejinworld

Source: cafe.naver.com

Guest hazel_witch

MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jadeprincess

I know many of you will be watching "Art of Seduction" for Son Ye Jin, but me, I'm watching this movie

because of Song Il Gook. Tall, handsome, and what a fabulous actor! He just hasn't disappointed me yet

regardless of what drama or film he's acted in. I expect this movie to be quite entertaining! :D

Archived