[movie 2005/6] Art Of Seduction 작업의 정석

Guest sandrydc

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this because Son Ye-Jin was in it but I have to say while it was ntertaining while it lasted I was slightly disappointed. She was quite comedic though, freaking gorgeous as usual. There were some angles where she kinda reminded me of Kim Sun-Ah... don't know if anyone agrees??

Guest ndao001

The ending was a little confusing, but if you watch the end of the credits you see who won the bet. Son Ye Jin wins the bet since that girl didn't like guys who smoke.

Remember when that guy (SIK) smoked a cigarette at the end...and said he didn't need that much time... SIK ends up buying her the purse she wants since she won but that guy who is obsessed makes it so the credit card he uses become stolen. Whether they stay together or not...one does not know....i guess its an open-ended question...

Guest erica1064

I thought this movie was adorable. My thoughts on the ending:

Because the both recognize in each other a solid match in "seduction" skills, they part ways. They remain friends though - clearly because neither is ready to settle down - they still like to act the "player". I was really OK with that ending. Kept their relationship open for more.

While unlikely, it would be fun if there were a sequel showing the two of them again in cahoots, but eventually realizing that they were in love with each other. Then the attempt to woo the other without letting them know they were being wooed could be very funny. And since we still have the jealous boyfriend trying to split them up, that adds to the fun.

Loved the "fight" scene on the water. :ph34r: Loved SIK running around to find the things she SYJ liked. And overall, loved how they could each tell when the other was lying. Very cute. I can't wait to go home tonight and watch it again.

i watched this movie like a week ago and i kept laughing at the part where ye-jin is at his house browsing through his personal library and comes across manga's and fake books... it was a good movie.

Okay, I see now how the ending was. For a second, it was a bit confusing.

I gotta say, this movie is seriously one of the most hilarious K-Movie I have ever seen. I was busy holding my stomach by the first 15 minutes. I just have so many favorite scenes in this movie cause most of the scenes are just great. I love that one whole hospital debacle when SYJ pretended to be sick and passing out. They even had SIK jumped on her, to hold her down. LMAO, and she fought back by putting some sort of pill into his Pepsi, and later on we saw the doctor pumped out his stomach...man, I was just about to fall off my chair. It was hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest znarfuol

The title might be misleading, but once you watch it, you can't help but laugh. A great way of attracting viewers. It's one of the few films that gives respect to "seduction".... a must watch! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iheartfood

I just finished watching this movie and i thought it was HI-LARIOUS! especially that farting scene and the hospital scene, definitely. i nearly fell on the floor with laughter. as to the ending, i think that

they actually do end up together because at the end of the movie in the credits, it shows how he was buying her a purse cus he lost and also they were talking on the phone. the girl was talking to her friend and the guy was talking to his dad and the dad and the friend wanted to introduce each other but little do they know... son ye jin and SIK already know each other! hahaha hilarious

if anyone needs to know where to get the movie or subtitles just pm me!

--iheartfood--

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jehutyz

BitTorrent Download link -> http://bt.eastgame.net/download.php?aid=52...ac35bcb6f25e7de

Of cos.. DOWNLOADING is for preview only.. MAKE SURE TO BUY YOUR OWN ORIGINAL COPY :P

Credits to MellowB of FSC for this

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's the MV for AOS :D

http://rapidshare.de/files/13793533/MV_-_T...uction.wmv.html

Credits to wickdclown

The link not working.

Is the site down or the link is broken.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest na_yuht

This Movie is so funny. Its good! A must watch! the chemistry feels so real and both actors are gorgeous!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lovegoodfood

hi gals, since u guys watch the movie....u know that Kang Doo from [goong S] appeared as a cameo in this movie!!! i watched it twice and did not spotted him...any of u guys spotted him in the movie? i think it is those blink yr eyes and u miss him kind of scene....

Guest aleia

hei guyz..

i'm such a fan of sik/sig(which is it realy?)

i bought art of seduction without knowing anything about it..

i mean zilch..

just bcoz of him..

needles to say it was worth it..

its just HILARIOUS!!..

sik and syj make such a great pair!..

they pulled off the 'playboy' thing down pat..

i like to think they end up together through it all..

hehehe

Archived