[movie 2005/6] Art Of Seduction 작업의 정석

Guest sandrydc

Guest Elusive

Does anyone know the song that was playing while Min-jun was driving her home? It was an R&B song in English and Googling up the lyrics comes up with nothing.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kobsk89

SYJ was so sexy in here and I like to see the other side of her. SIG was so cute. I like how this movie portray them both as players so it was really interesting to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jangmishi012

hey!!

This movie was freaking hilarious!!

Question.....

what is the girl that played ye-jin's friend real name..?

Guest yum yum dimsum

what is the girl that played ye-jin's friend real name..?

ye, shes funny. shes in fashion 70s too! dont know her real name though.

this movie is ok. its just it doesnt have much of a story. acting wise, it was excellent. syj and sik did a wonderful job. they were really convincing most of the time!

i just love the way syj talks, 'ye minjussi?' in a very soft flirty tone hahaha!

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

ye, shes funny. shes in fashion 70s too! dont know her real name though.

this movie is ok. its just it doesnt have much of a story. acting wise, it was excellent. syj and sik did a wonderful job. they were really convincing most of the time!

i just love the way syj talks, 'ye minjussi?' in a very soft flirty tone hahaha!

Her name is Hyeon Yeong 현영

Yeah I like her too,She's funny :P Did you see her other movie Escaping From Charisma with Yoon Eun Hye & Ahn Jae Mo???? Also so funny too :lol:

My friend send me this movie dvd 3 days ago,I just finish watching this movie 2 days ago....so far so good....very funny :lol: In the end there's no winner of the game :unsure: I will keep this movie dvd 4 sure :rolleyes::phew:

theartofseductioneigahaibao.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest delightful123

lol i saw this movie.. xP i thought it was super cute lol.. sohn yejin's a doll.. (not in the movie though o.O) and song il gook is pretty cute ;P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest leeyee

lol...this movie sounds interesting. I want to watch it but I couldnt find the dvd at the stores. Furthermore, i dont know how to use clubbox. Can someone pm me a non-clubbox link to download this movie? PLease.....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MandarinaDuckling

I liked this movie, even though it wasn't LOL funny, it was still pretty entertaining. Yeah, the ending was confusing - so open-ended. I guess it was still a happy ending of sorts. *shrugs*

• 1 month later...
Guest tabootifa

arggg is this movie still on youtube? cant seem to find it... well i dl the first part of this movie from silentregrets and i thought it was great. all the other parts were corrupted >.<

Guest tangledplugs27

Is there an english subtitle for this movie? if someone has it or know where to find it, please PM me ^^ thanks

Guest yufeifei

Is there an english subtitle for this movie? if someone has it or know where to find it, please PM me ^^ thanks

If you want to watch the streaming version with Eng subs, pls visit my blog.

I absolutely adore SYJ in this movie. She was so different from AMTR/The Classic and we get to see the FUN part of her. This establishes her an all rounder actress who could make your tears flow either from sadness or comic relief. Her facial expression is just so cute! I don't know but somehow, it reminded me of Samsoon.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

does anyone know any clubbox that has this movie?

A little late but if you still want to dl it, you can find it at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

I didn't know Hyun Young had a small role. I haven't seen the movie but it's been on my computer forever! I think I should watch it real soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Storytime

I absolutely loved this movie. SYJ and SIK were so good together. They made a cute couple :). I kind of wish they got together at the end though.

Archived