☆*☆ Watch Britney Spears' Much Anticipated 2007 Vma Performance! (link Inside) &

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

Guest poupée de chiffon

she seemed as if she was thinking, "oh well, I'm Britney, they're gunna love me anyways."

i agree on that. -_-

but i can understand about the broken heel.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.... She could atleast dress right. I give her props for staying on the stage

but the outfit is hideous. It is HER fault as an artist to pick such a disastrous

clothing to perform in. Eck.

Guest StrawberryPunch

I said this in the other topic, and im gonna say it again... Brit looked like she had to use the bathroom the whole time. I mean he shoe was broken *wonder who did that* But still..it was wrong from when the music started.

Guest PerniciousJuJu

wow!! im suprise at your comments..very am, i thought everyone would be supportive and possitive about her come back. i personaly loved it..

your hateful comments shows who you are, yous try and dance in them high boots, try having two kids and still be skinny. I don't think calling her fat is appropriate, would u call someone with low self esteem fat?...

From what she was, or what she went through, i think she did an awsome job. It might not be the best come back, but she at least had a come back.

I am kinda angry that people can be so judgemental and so negative. Its people like that, that makes this world a harder environment.

I agree with your comment about her body. I think she looks great for a mother of 2.

I dissagree on the "try and dance in them boots". If you know that u CAN"T dance in heels that high, u shouldnt wear them in the first place. That's what a rehearsal is for. I dont think that she put 100% into her performance. If I were her I would want this to be the best performance ever because I would want ppl to say that even though I went down I can still go up.

I can't help but say that her performace sucked because it's been long anticipated and she brought us nothing.

I know that she can do so much better than that.

Saw this stuff on the news and..well it was disappointing, BUT she tries. After two babies and having a mental breakdown...psh, good attempt. I think she might need some more time though.

Everyone has the right to speak their opinions, but people are so judgemental.

Guest choliese

'what happenned to her' was my first thought

it's like she lost her stage passion/performance, whatever you call it

practically just walking around the stage

I guess she's still insecure

Guest CryingIvy

The performance looked forced.

And I admit, it was pretty bad.

But for those bashing her about being fat:

I agree, her outfit is horrendous. But she had two kids, give her a break.

She should have waited and recovered from all her partying and craziness before agreeing to such a big thing.

Guest BabyBearXD

People are so rude....-_-" Give her a break. Just before the performance sarah silverman bashed her kids, i understand why she was upset. Actually i feel sorry for her :/

Yeah, what Sarah Silverman said was extremely rude, but here's the thing... Britney Spears is a performer. She should be able to dance and sing (well, lipsync, in her case) in rain or shine because she makes a living out of performing. So, for her to get upset over Sarah's comments and not perform as well as before was unprofessional, and also when everyone starts calling her performance as her "comeback" ... you would think that she would pull out her 'A' game. As for the broke heel excuse, that is unacceptable. Her heels were fine when she was walking down the step (with the guy acting as a human stair) and that was like mid-way during her performance, so she could've "wow-ed" her audience before the "broken heel."

All I can say is that she looks pretty good for a mother of 2, and congrats to Britney because she has got EVERYONE talking about her again even with a lackluster performance.

This years VMA looked boring to me but anyways. I was really expecting so much more. I was expecting her to just WOW me and totally stuff it in my face for bashing and doubting her for a comeback that was never going to happen. I really want her to do an amazing job with the performance, but when I watched it, I was just so very disappointed. It was not even an opening at al. Nothing was different or interesting about it. Nothing. Yes, its been awhile since she performed infront of a bigger crowd and infront of her peers within the entertainment industry, and maybe it's just me, but during moments when she looked out to the side of the auidence, she looked nervous and unsure. The old confidence wasn't there anymore, but I can understand that she was nervous since it isn't like her mini little dance segment or whatnot back a couple months. It was the VMAs. But yeah. I have to give it to the crew of MTV for their work. She didn't look so bad. The hair looked kind of dead, but in truth, it looked pretty in tact and presentable compare to what she usually wore. Her makeup worked for her and she looked good. Not great, but good. I personally would not have given her a silver glitterly bra and panty to wear for a first performance in years - but hey, it's too late now.

The performance lacked alot of things. I knew she was not going to sing live, but atleast put effort into making it SEEM like she's not lipsyncing. There was really no energy from her - she mostly stood and walked the stage, and at the rare moments when she did dance, it really was nothing amazing. It was just blahh. Her dancers had more charisma than her.

I really was expecting alot from this, but truthfully, I think its probably best that she didn't fall or anything. It wasn't horrible, just not entertaining. Overall, she did a good job in general.

This years VMA looked boring to me but anyways.

I may be speaking for myself here, but the VMA have stopped being interesting for years now.

Bring back the 90's, I say

Guest cannedpeaches

i wanted her to do well SO badly. but i have to say im really dissappointed. she obviously wasn't ready to perform. i dont think she looked that bad..but maybe a different outfit choice would have been better. i dont know, she just wasn't into it at all. i think she was REALLY nervous.

Archived