☆*☆ Watch Britney Spears' Much Anticipated 2007 Vma Performance! (link Inside) &

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UNee4Life

I'm so disappointed omg...

worst comeback in history.....

she didn't sing nor dance...

and she looks too

FAT

to be wearing that costume

omg... her comeback is so :crazy: she shuld have waited...

she seemed so confused at parts like,

"Oh um..waite, am I supposed to walk now?!?"

"oh..yeah I'm supposed to do this!"

"What am I going to eat after the show?"

Is it really that hard to practice?

she seemed as if she was thinking, "oh well, I'm Britney, they're gunna love me anyways."

wtf was this crap? It was so horrible. and the whole show kinda sucks too.

Britney gets you happy that she's doing something good, then she blows it.

it was so horrible people are saying it was a joke and she'll perform later on. :(

Guest kayem7289

At least her face was still fixable because I have to admit, her makeup was done beautifully, it definitely brought back memories lol. Her hair again...Was horrible, her weave is a different color than her bleached blonde hair attached to her.

The performance itself wasn't extremely terrible, it just wasn't...Good.

I liked the whole Chicago-Broadway theme (It explains why everyone was nearly half-naked) but I still think it was too soon for her to be revealing so much.

You can tell she was concentrating too much on her dance steps, and not executing as effortlessly as she used to. I didn't really enjoy her just strutting across the stage, she used to do that a lot in the past as well, but she just looks lazy doing it now...I'm not going to judge her future on this performance alone though, she just needs to get her engine rolling again. So practice, practice, practice and she could make it in a few months.

the only good thing about the comeback was that her face was pretty (nice clean-up from what we usually see of her). she had NO energy whatsoever, it seemed like 1) she thought she was good enough or 2) she didn't really give a damn because she's 'britney spears'. she not only didn't sing live (which i'm not surprised by hahah), she didn't LIPSYNC at some parts. her dancing was like, well... not even really THERE 0_o i kept wanting her to do much more powerful moves but it was all "blah". not even AVERAGE~! her legs looked ok but her stomach wasn't really flattering in that kind of outfit... i'm disappointed. :(

Yeah I watched that on TV when it came on.

And I was like "noooo way" because she just looked so out of place and all that.

I wanted to see her dance as well as before!

But I don't know, she just did it as if it was like "ugh" and didn't really put any effort into it.

Guest precious4e

I watched th VMAs just for her performance......

she should know she's no where near her former killer bod and should have wore more clothing. Her dancing wasn't even dancing...she just kind of swayed around and was it me or did she seem unstable while walking around...there were a couple of times where she looked like she lost her footing.

all in all a let down.

Ehhh.

It was pretty bad. She looked kind of lost in the beginning. LOL And I wouldn't really call that dancing... Just like strutting.

She really came back too soon.....

Guest tigereyez

That mortified me. I was secretly praying for a WOW performance, so people could stop telling her crap but wow.

The picture prepared me a little...but wow. I'm just so disappointed in her. She looks FAT and EW.

FORGET COMEBACKS! SHE'S DONE. I'm just....at a loss for words. I had high hopes that just popped. Gross.

Guest luvjunjin0819

i'm thinking britney is not into this anymore as she once was. there was no passion whatsover no emotion. she was juss kinda there..looked like a rehearsal to me like she was juss feeling out the moves and such. I feel bad, she seems so different now. at least before she was into her music even if it wasn't great, i think life has kinda tainted and destroyed her OR she thinks she's all that. that was a disappointment to say the least.

Archived