☆*☆ Watch Britney Spears' Much Anticipated 2007 Vma Performance! (link Inside) &

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

Guest IRockMySocks

her hair ... was like you can see the brown roots. she is that her real hair .. after she cut it?? um.. awwww

i was hopeing for a change but yet still all that werid stuff...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if that's her official comback, then it doesn't make me look forward to her work...

that performance is, as much as i love her i still gotta say, HORRIBLE ><

lip-sync, not surprised. but what about those moves? that's not even dancing!!

she did those waves in the past, and i think she's doing that well, yet a TOTALLY DIFFERENT BODY. OMG.

she doesnt have a figure at all.

she's totally not ready for a comeback.

Guest monchichi

^

She doesn't have a girl figure anymore because she gave birth to two kids =.= You lose the curve in your waist when you have kids and your body becomes more.... straight...

But anyway, I agree it was a half assed performance considering she's supposed to be a professional singer and dancer. Was it just me or did the crowd either look really bored or like "wtf is going on...?" o_o and her dance moves looked like it should belong at Titty Twisters or something...

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

her hair ... was like you can see the brown roots. she is that her real hair .. after she cut it?? um.. awwww

i was hopeing for a change but yet still all that werid stuff...

its a weave.

Guest disfunktional.

Link got taken off had to watch another one but.

She was really bad in the beginning. where she seemed lost.

her eyes were rolling around, i guess she was nervous. she

got better in the middle. but i think she should work out more

and practice x3535 times. I heard it's hard to lose the stomach

fat after having kids. FIGHTING BRITNEY!

Guest beepbeep

umm.. if you guys look for the video, you'll know why britney did a bad performance, her heel got loose ^^ she was trying to pull the dance off w/o breaking her ankle

Guest SeLcaQueen

i've onLy seen her performance today..

ok im a bit Late!!

these are my observations:

her movements were Limited!!! maybe because of the broken heeL??? i dont know... but it was very far from her previous vma performances...

she didn't Look confident... she herseLf Looked bored whiLe she was performing!! maybe she was reaLLy nervous.

she aLso shouLd have worn a better wig!! :P

Guest BeatofboA

i didn't feel much passion coming from britney, but i really hope that was because of her broken heel and the whole insurance crap. I really hope she's serious about coming back, cuz maybe she isn't.

i didn't feel much passion coming from britney, but i really hope that was because of her broken heel and the whole insurance crap. I really hope she's serious about coming back, cuz maybe she isn't.

uh... watch the video carefully because her heel didn't break and i doubt if she turns serious now about her come back, i don't think people will give crap about her anymore. lol. they gave her a chance and she blew it. she was supposed to collaborate with JT and Timbaland and she went and dissed them too (heard it on E! Network and was confirmed by timbaland himself). hence why her performance sucked. she could have rocked it but didn't because she was too overconfidence with those sh*tty dance moves <_<

Guest eternaldarkness4

shes had 2 kids

a crap divorce

her ex husband wants custody of her kids

she was pretty much suicidal before

went to rehab cause she went crazy

shaved her head.....

6 months later

shes trying to come back...

lost weight....may not be the same as before but its something isnt it?

shes recording again....

and she tried to peform infront of millions

may not have rocked....

but she did it.....and now we know shes at least somewhat trying....

sick of everyone bagging her out....

at least she didnt break down in the middle and runoff or anything did she?

it could have been ALOT worse....

Guest Shortyyy126

she looked kinda scared at the very beginning. T_T

i was really looking forward to her comeback, but this wasn't what i had in mind. =T

i don't mind so much the lip synching, it's just the dance and amount of concentration that boggles my mind.

nice try britney, but try again.

Guest sputniknor

Saw this stuff on the news and..well it was disappointing, BUT she tries. After two babies and having a mental breakdown...psh, good attempt. I think she might need some more time though.

Everyone has the right to speak their opinions, but people are so judgemental.

I agree on this -- totally, people are way too judgemental. What's up with that? Can't we be kinder with our words? What goes around comes around, ain't it?

Archived