☆*☆ Watch Britney Spears' Much Anticipated 2007 Vma Performance! (link Inside) &

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

Her face is still so pretty...

but her body is all fat...

I'm quite disappointed. And like a lot of people have pointed out, she has no passion in what she's doing anymore....It sucks ..

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarringMe

yeah... there was so much hype about it. i really expected more from her. i think she didn't dance too much becuase she knows her body isn't in the best <i>performance</i> shape. and she never really sings live when she dances... so i wasn't surprised that she lip synced. and she seemed to be confused on what she was doing. it's a shame, i really wanted her to do well.

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

ohm ... shoudl i post HQ of the performance or will you? lol i was going to post it in the other thread you made but i saw this just now so idontknow! :x

OMG, it was horrible!!!!

I'm sorry but she looked like a fat seal on stage.

She was really dancing, and she lip-synced during the entire thing.

Timbaland was so right, there wasn't any hype in her performance, and she seriously looked bored.

I was paying attention to all the dancers and not Britney because she looked so unflattering. At least her face still looks good.

My suggestion, maybe she should stop eating fast-fast before a big performance. But my goodness, put on some clothes because she looked horrible.

Anyways, Sarah Silverman's jokes about Brit was so uncall for, especially about Brit's sons. That wasn't funny.

I was cringing while watching that, I felt embarassed FOR HER! From the very first sight of her (very badly done) hair, you know it was only going downhill from there.

Guest kayem7289

Isn't her next "performance" the magic show with Criss Angel?

Maybe he'll make her crappy performances disappear?

PLEASE DO NOT walk out half-naked again Brit, I'd like to preserve my eyes...

wait doesn't the vma's start filiming at 9pm at vegas? don't they go by the time in vegas...what is it pacific time? how is this already out? or do they film the vma's ahead of time then air it at different times? well i'm going to wait until it airs on tv.

Guest cookiebutt

^ Thats what I thought to. -_-

<---- Brit Fan. Disappointed very disappointed.

Can't really blame her, she hasn't performed in awhile obviously she was nervous & overwhelmed.

At least she was at rehearsals, when she could of just been lazy & not give a damn about this performance at all.

Don't be so quick to doubt her....I guess its just the beginning? We'll see more in the future.

Guest Onesweetypie

Sigh, I am so sad and disappointed.

But no matter wat, I will always support her 100% bc she is such an inspirational artist. She has gone through so much obstacles in her life and yet she's still be able to get on that stage and performed. I'm proud of u Brit. There are still many fans out there that are supporting u so dont u worry and keep ur head up =].

Does she even know she's a mother?I'm not saying she should lose any weight, but I am saying she DEFINITELY shouldn't be wearing the clothes she wears. More skin doesn't necessarily mean more fame <_<

EDIT: ahahah, I just watched the last half of it, and I love 50 cent's "o_O wtf is going on?" face xD

i stopped liking her went she went all crazy and got married in vegas...

honestly, i would love to see her as a mom firstm, rather than spend all this time and energy into making her comeback...

Does she even know she's a mother?I'm not saying she should lose any weight, but I am saying she DEFINITELY shouldn't be wearing the clothes she wears. More skin doesn't necessarily mean more fame <_<

EDIT: ahahah, I just watched the last half of it, and I love 50 cent's "o_O wtf is going on?" face xD

I don't see anything wrong with a MOTHER wearing that kind of clothes, as long as they can pull it off... Like Madonna

but Britney is NO Madonna LOL!

britney was just....

EWW....

MAJOR dissapointment.

not that i was expecting anything, but people who actually thought she'd do good, well thats how she paid her fans...

she looked awful in that outfit.

What was she thinking? and everyone had this WTF/apollogetic look in ther faces ROFL...

Why does she even botter?

Archived