☆*☆ Watch Britney Spears' Much Anticipated 2007 Vma Performance! (link Inside) &

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

Guest suejinners

Her makeup was so niceeeee! she looked somewhatlike the old britney

she looked so nervous and lost the whole time

she had the confidece to wear such a revealing outfit though..

shes not superfat shes chubby.

its kinda funny how ppl actaully thought she would drop so much weight in so little time.

i figured she would be lipsyncing . why is everyone so surprised though?

i kind of feel sorry for her now.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE WOST COMEBACK!!!! my god this isnt the Britney i know (not like i know her ahah) O.O it was her worst ever. I mean it seem like she didn't care at all,

When I watch it I waas thinking wasn't Britney known for her dancing *shaking head* I thought she do better then this. She look so confuused and LAZZY!!!

TSK!! SHE NOT READY.

Guest LALALA_*

this was so disappointing =[

I watched it live on mtv and i kept waiting for her to be like 'lol jk that performance was a joke, this is the realllll one' or something but no =[

her outfit was nonexistant. geez, you like, just had a baby. wear more clothing. yeeeshhhhhh.

her dancing and lipsyncing skills make me cry =[ before, i could barely tell she was lipping but this performance....

it's okay to lip....Chris Brown did it for his perf but his was like AMAZING haha and he had so much energy

maybe her partying the night before messed her up...

but i think she was scared =[ this is like her first big performance since like...forever.

OH YEAH, wtf was up with the whole CRISS ANGEL thing? weren't they planning some like fantastic off the hook extra effects?

UM i saw stripper poles.

that was the only extra-effect-like thing. which isn't saying much. ugh.

Guest fantasy_sky

i knew this was going to happen....

just by looking at the picture you can tell how the perf is going to be like

this is sad...well at least she tried....did she?

Guest alteregos

I was disappointed with this comeback too :( She didn't look in her element at all. Her energy wasn't up, and she didn't make much effort to dance or even lipsing her lines for that matter. At some parts, she looked competely dumbfounded, like this was her first time performing in front of a bunch of celebrities.

Guest UNee4Life

OH YEAH, wtf was up with the whole CRISS ANGEL thing? weren't they planning some like fantastic off the hook extra effects?

UM i saw stripper poles.

that was the only extra-effect-like thing. which isn't saying much. ugh.

yeah I'm confused about that too.

I thought she was going to use some magic or something? What was the point of the PROMO picture then...?

Maybe this was a joke....?

UM I feel super bad now. I'm watching the PRE-SHOW of VMA and everyone is saying,

"Yeah I thik Britney is going to make a comebac! I wish her luck."

I wonder what they are thiking after seeing her performance...

Did you guys see RIHANNA laughing at her during the performance.

HOw embarrassing.

Guest Karisutana

omfreakinggod iam so sick of everyone bagging on britney. She's not the only artist who's had a falling out before. I'm just glad she performed at all. While so many ppl are saying oh she sounded bored. She probably had a lot on her mind not to mention imo she can't really "sing"(talented wise) in the first place. She's more of a performer plus i think she looked great not in her 'slave 4 u' shape like she used to be but the woman had 2 kids and hey just be glad she actually had something on. I will admit however that i wish she would've performed with more gusto. Anyway in the end she's more paid than half the artists that were at the vmas so she'll make a comeback eventually. She's still young and for as 'out of shape' as she is she was working it out. Shoot I'm just glad she danced at all. This performance didn't seem like a comeback more of a 'i'm still here' performance. So stop bagging on her >_>;;.^ Unfortunately i doubt the performance was a joke at least she wasn't the only bad thing this year's vmas sucked big time ._________________.;;.

Guest smirk_it

wow, that sucked. The celeb crowd looked so bored lol. I was seriously hoping for a mind-blowing performance so that she can show the world she still has it. But nopes, nothing.

wowwww..

that was horrendous

she is way to big to be wearing that outfit. gut totally hanging . song sucks

omgosh im just like :huh: right now;..

the only good thing about is that some of the male dancers are cute hahahaha

50 looks so lost too and some jamming to it like they like it HAH

hmm i like her but that was just . . .

I'm not a fan but i was really rooting for her. Her face was pretty but everything else was so bad I feel sorry for her. If she wasnt going to sing she couldve at least danced better and hitting the gym wouldve helped. its as if shes the only one that doesnt know shes not in good shape.

Guest Queenie<3

poor thing..she seem very nervous. Ahh that was disappointing I was expecting something BIG. The song is good though. My mom was watching and goes "WOW shes fat!"

Guest pink eraser

She really shouldn't be wearing that bra...thing. Her bod is gone and she didn't even bother to lip synch in some parts. Didn't even dance. She was dead.

Archived