Quantcast
ecs707a

Park Ki Woong 박기웅

Randomness!

Sooo...that 더워조심...thanks for the warning.  Is is indeed hot.  ;)

And this is very pretty:

And I still didn't quite manage to catch up with Monster, despite all the preemptions.  I got really close though!  But then when I fell behind again I kind of gave up.  I think I'm just destined to be a week behind.  But how is this drama almost over already??  I'm not ready to not have him on my screen twice a week.  Getting totally ahead of myself, but I'm kind of hoping for a movie next.

Anyway, Gun Woo!  You are one twisted character and I like it.

Glorious, gorgeous, glowering Gun Woo (episode 36) (nothing terribly spoilery, unless Gun Woo looking all hot and broody is a spoiler :D)...

Spoiler

EoOLb92.jpg

I keep screencapping his expressions.  I can't stop!  This is episode 39, which is as far I've gotten.  Again, not really a spoiler, but my commentary on it might be, so spoiler within spoiler ahead (no danger in opening the first; choose to open the second or not):

Spoiler

sMG0mRx.jpg

Spoiler

Okay, so I wish the story was a little tighter, and the directing a little more organized, and probably less live-shooting would help, but give me dark and twisted Gun Woo and I'm happy.  But...don't be too evil!  Or do!  Maybe that's okay too!  Haha.  Evil is fun, but I start to suspect that there will be no happy ending in store for Gun Woo if he's too evil.

I'm just thankful that his character is actually interesting because there's a lot of the drama that's just...not.  It could be much worse, and I think it did pick up a lot lately after feeling like it was dragging a little for a while.  Hope it finishes strong :)

• Like 1

Heh.  I just had a weird little moment.  I was looking at the KBS Suwon archives trying to figure something out about an upcoming show and what is that in the background?  Is that...oh yes it is.

4fed36ed86254_zpsfjwq1lzn.jpg

This!  This is on the lower left of their background photo collage.  What does it say about me that I recognized it from this?

background_%20ll_zpsyttdcgxo.jpg

Half greyed-out, on the bottom of the page, BEHIND the stuff I'm supposed to be looking at and I recognize it immediately.  I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed :D

Anyway, it got me thinking...where the heck did I get this photo from?  I did a google image search and nada.  Google guessed "tree" and gave me some helpful tree links, though. Thanks, google.

I also have this one:

4fed37078df05_zpsl60egu5i.jpg

(Both of which I looove, btw. Some of my favorites of my massive pile of Gaksital stuff.)  The metadata tells me that they were taken June 27, 2012.  I can only assume that I saved these when the drama was airing from somewhere (because I was OBSESSED and thank goodness for that), and now the original source is gone into the internet ether.  So here they are again! 

Ahhh, love Gaksital.  So tempted to watch it again for the millionth time.

• Like 1

Hello Everyone!^ ^
Please, vote our wonderful Park Ki Woong on Asia Artist Awards! ! 
Here is the link: http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3
You only need to log in with your Facebook or NAVER account.

@ecs707a Thank you for 'Gaksital' BTS pictures~ Haven't seen them before. I've became a fan only since 2014 ㅠㅠ..
By the way, have you already watched 'Monster' till the end?:-) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hlg9_stv said:

Hello Everyone!^ ^
Please, vote our wonderful Park Ki Woong on Asia Artist Awards! ! 
Here is the link: http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3
You only need to log in with your Facebook or NAVER account.

Voted!  Thank goodness for my naver account, because I still refuse to use facebook. :)

@ecs707a Thank you for 'Gaksital' BTS pictures~ Haven't seen them before. I've became a fan only since 2014 ㅠㅠ..
By the way, have you already watched 'Monster' till the end?:-) 

You're very welcome and I have many more.  And it would probably be way too easy to convince me to dump them all here and get nostalgic all over again.  Just sayin' :D

I have still not finished Monster!  I was already a couple of weeks behind, and then I went on vacation for two weeks and only just got back last weekend.  Also, now I just kind of feel like I'm saving them.  Or I'm saving myself from them, maybe?  Does Gun Woo die?  Don't answer that, but I'm afraid he's going to die, lol.  I have 5 episodes left?  I think? 

Oh well, I am not that invested, at least.  (Not like Gaksital.  Oh my god.)  But still!

Anyway, I'm glad he's alive!  I was so glad to see that IG post yesterday, even though I was also glad in a way that he went totally silent.  I take that as a sign that he finally got to have a proper break.  I also am amused by the fact that his house is apparently covered in movie posters.  Seems appropriate :)  He seems like more of a movie nerd than most (or at least had lots to say about movies on that show a couple of years ago...which I really wish had subs...).  That, coupled with the Amelie poster from before...he definitely has eclectic taste.

Also! Jin Tae Hyun deleted just about all of the Monster stuff from his IG, so my posts from the past couple of pages now look kind of...empty.  Maybe I'll repost the photos later, since I'm pretty sure I saved them somewhere too.

He still has this one up, though:

Which is pretty adorable :)

I still have Monster stills to post, and I forgot to post these too, from the cast party (at least I'm safe from spoilers with those):

2016091920300382826_zps1wuh1uvm.jpg

Spoiler

p1at2fpg1on46urgdgr159oi863_zpscdjfcw8c.

source: 1 2

• Like 1

Airport photos (Nov 4, 2016)!  Off to Japan for the fanmeeting!

ZEezEeb.jpg
1OVbKYB.jpg
i1Y4jvo.jpg

Spoiler

Ke1mYQt.jpg
QUfsKPf.jpg
tGzaF8U.jpg"
rcxcsCW.jpg
sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

He looks good!  His hair is so long now though.  For a role? :)  Pretty please?

He always looks somewhere between confused and amused by people taking pictures of him at the airport.  Like, "okay, if you really want to see me standing in line..." :D

• Like 1

Finally! Park Ki Woong got to the USA. His dream came true :)

Wait wait wait.  Why was I not informed of this visit?  Hmmm?  ;)

LA's really far from here though.  But...the flight isn't that long!  I could totally go there!  (No one really needs me at work tomorrow, right?  This is totally a valid excuse! Hahaha)

Anyway, glad to see that he's traveling and having fun! 

• Like 1

Aaaahh doggies!

That's my reaction, btw.  Looks like it was his too :)

And now he's in Vegas?  Brave of him to post his exact whereabouts in real time like that, haha.

Well, hope he's enjoying the show, since he's there right now (this is the place, and show, if anyone is curious).  Sitting in row NN, seat 16 or 17, lol.  Also, keep going east!  Keep going!  There are definitely fun things to do in the middle of the country too. I swear.   Really. :D

• Like 1

Here's an article from soompi news:

2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards Reveals First Lineup Of Presenters

R. Choi November 20, 2016

The first lineup of presenters for the 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards has been revealed!

After releasing the nominations and the first two artist lineups, the award ceremony has also released a first lineup, consisted of actors and actresses, to present the awards at the show.

The first lineup consists of multiple actors including Lee Byung Hun, Cha Seung Won, Ha Ji Won, Han Hyo Joo, Jang Hyuk, Han Ji Min, Park Ki Woong, and Park Min Young.

The Mnet Asian Music Awards is an annual end-of-year music award ceremony hosted by CJ E&M’s music channel Mnet. The 2016 award ceremony will take place on December 2 at the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong. You can vote for the nominees here.

Source (1)

Yeah, I don't care about MAMA in the slightest, but I'll be watching his part, at least. :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ecs707a said:

Yeah, I don't care about MAMA in the slightest, but I'll be watching his part, at least. :)

Thank you for the Soompi article.

Yes, don't care about the ceremony but definitely must watch Park Ki Woong's part :D Just cant wait for the second of December :-) 

• Like 1

Turkey day!  I wonder who he ate with in LA?  Hmm.

Is that asparagus there for decoration? ;)  Eh, who am I to talk.  Most of my Thanksgiving dinner was stuffing.  And pie.  :D

He's having a nice long trip!  Thought he'd be home by now since he stopped posting stuff for a couple of days.  But I'm sure he's heading home soon, since MAMA's only a few days away!

• Like 1

2016 MAMA red carpet photos (December 2, 2016):

4DTIu5I.jpg
E3CDGn3.jpg
bqXv0xP.jpg

Spoiler

rKuRZ8V.jpg
source: 1 2 3 4

And the 360 red carpet cam thingy :)

All of these are with Choo Ja Hyun, btw (who I had to look up...she's been doing C-dramas since 2011, and I haven't caught any of her older dramas or movies...they look pretty and blue and matchy together though, lol)

A few photos from the VIP premiere of Ha Ji Won's new movie Life Risking Romance (December 8, 2016):

hueJ7vx.jpg
hB9GXxa.jpg

Spoiler

y2KVozv.jpg
sources: 1 2 3

And he's at the very beginning of this video:

credit: 스타저널

I was trying to figure out if Chen Bolin was at the premiere, since he's in the movie too, but I don't think so.  Well, Soo Yeon's lawyer buddy from Monster (Kim Won Hae) was there to cover the Monster reunion :)

Speaking of Ha Ji Won, there was also this:

from MAMA, with this guy, who I was totally unfamiliar with since I don't really watch TW-dramas :)

Is someone organizing vacation photos?  Shoes, tacos, mojito lattes... :)

Want to know what this is from though.  I assume the same photo shoot as the other day?

Hope we get the actual photos soon.

More bnt:

16_zpstod0ci8v.jpg
12_zpsdornmbig.jpg
14_zps00h9dtsj.jpg

Spoiler

15_zps6ecduirc.jpg

13_zps10we2x8y.jpg
source: bnt (1 2 3 4 5)

And because I'm anal, the rest that were already posted, in not-so-fuzzy form: :D

Spoiler

My favorite <3

gy6M99i.jpg

g3uvW6P.jpg
osx2rXA.jpg
UtDnQhY.jpg
r15SjsH.jpg
WjAaJWY.jpg
BMR0iTL.jpg
Wk5nr2V.jpg
Q7gk6Gy.jpg
jR8I5Dr.jpg
IQgmyer.jpg
source: bnt

Now, to try to make sense of all the interview bits. :) 

• Like 1