Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Guest fobbiyo

OMFG.. wtf is wrong with the anti fans?! GOD! Now we know its not the ELFs. HOPEFULLY its not since its suju's fan club. dude. they have no freaking life whatsoever. just leave the poor guy alone. I mean, he abandoned his family in China just to go to Korea and stuff. He's pretty lonely. I bet they never thought of that. DAMN those ANTIS. Makes me wanna kick their richard simmons. >.> :ph34r:

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swtkrnloudgurl

anti-fans are f...ed up.

they seriously need to get a life --;;

they act like children.

don't they think about other people before they do things.

they're idoits

Guest saranghaebada

Poor Kyungie...

SOME Korean Fans need some Psychiatrist. They really don't know what some of them are doing.

Thank GOD, no Pilipino fans are like them...

Just want to share, though some of us (Pilipino fans) hate some artist, we don't do such thing like sending death threats or something... Rumors are rumors and our artist don't take it seriously (if they are not guilty or something)...

Korean Anti Fans must have LIFE!

Guest blessed

omg that is unbelievable... i never thought this was a serious issue up till now =(.

he could get hurt so badly,, but he always looks so happy at the few appearances he has now...

i wish the anti-fan population would just get lost & leave them alone. i thought they woulda learnt after yunho,, we were lucky he wasnt seriously hurt!..

take care =)

Guest MOOVERDOSE
EDIT:

CALM DOWN PEOPLE!!!! THIS COULD BE ONLY RUMOUR!!!!

If this is only a rumor, you should have posted that in the title.

Hopefully this is really just a silly rumor. :(

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

korean psychotic antifans are freaky

poor hankyung

don't worry we're all there for you

bloody ppl these days -_-

Guest --joyful.

Can you all please stop believing this? Unless we have REAL proof of this, then i'd believe it. SM has made NO NOTE about this, and neither has HanGeng. The whole article sounds suspicious in the first place, if any of these events have taken place, then the Super Junior thread would have talked about it. Korean news hasn't released any information about this, and SM in the first place wouldn't place him in China just because of an anti. He IS chinese and he DOES have family there, he can't go just because he wants to visit? Because he has nothing to do in Korea because of visa problems so he goes to china, whats that to them? The only thing that matters now is that he is back in Korea, he is recording the 2nd album and working hard. No one knows how true this article is, chinese sources aren't always accurate. He never did anything wrong, of course he didn't. One of his best fans just passed away, and he feels really saddened because of it. He's been writing about her in his entries on cyworld for quite a while, and i don't get why anyone would ever want to hurt him for being such a nice guy.

and you people feel sorry for him when you don't even know if this is true.

Guest twothree

that's so scary. I feel like I'm scared of Koreans now. lol

If you're going to Korea, don't say you love DBSK or SJ or someone's gonna jump you LOL j/k

Guest shannelle

omgosh...Poor Hankyung...

I wanna cry for him

I hope this is not true!

I love Hankyung. his gorgeous.

why does antifans have to be so cruel for?

that sucks. Bad...

Guest yooniceland

i loove hankyung!

im korean, and why cant they just ACCEPT him??

hankyung worked just as hard to get into the group as anyone else.

but im curious to see if all this information is true.

esp. the one for his birthday party.

i mean, SOMEONE probably posted it,

and filmed it, so it would be everywhere.

Guest damifino

but im curious to see if all this information is true.

esp. the one for his birthday party.

i mean, SOMEONE probably posted it,

and filmed it, so it would be everywhere.

The birthday party they held in Korea for Hankyung was also a group birthday party for 5 members of SuJu whose birthdays fall in January and February and it was filmed for various news outlets and attended by hundreds of ELF members (chosen to be there by random selection from the ELF fan club membership). Needless to say, no such incident was broadcast or else it would have been all over the internet, one would imagine.

Archived