Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Guest damifino

^ No one is questioning whether anti-fans exist... of course, they exist. And I'm sure Hankyung has his share of them as all celebrities do. HOWEVER, just because they exist and Hankyung has them, doesn't mean that what was mentioned in the article happened. Just because I know the President exists, does that mean I have to believe it when someone tells me that he was going around town mooning people??? No... not without some proof anyway.

If everything happened exactly the way the article said it did or even if it happened somewhat like that, I want some proof before I start believing something just based on hearsay. Just because it's POSSIBLE, doesn't mean that it happened. Who knows, maybe the situation is even worse than mentioned in the article, but until someone who is reliable such as Hankyung or one of the SuJu members or SM or ANYONE who is in the know says something...

As for the fans worrying about Hankyung? ALL fans worry about their fave celeb. Korean SuJu fans are worried about all the SuJu members because they are overworking, staying up until 7 or 8 am practicing, getting ready for their second album activities (this includes Hankyung, who wrote on 9/7 in his Chinese minihompy that he had stayed up all night and just got home when he wrote at 6 am... why wouldn't fans worry? They want their faves to be well rested and to relax). Also, one of Hankyung's most devout fans recently passed away so Hankyung wrote about that as well and his fans didn't want him to be sad so they worried. And on the TV shows he was recently on, they talked about the SuJu car accident and why he couldn't appear on the the show the last time he was scheduled to and he shed tears watching the video, so fans worried and cried.

The article uses the fact that he was in China as some sort of "proof" that he was hiding from antis, as if that were the ONLY reason possible for him being in China. Using that logic, the fact that he's in Korea now, getting ready for SuJu 2nd album activities and doing photoshoots and appearing on Korean TV shows... does that mean all the anti's all of a sudden disappeared from Korea now??? SM is no longer worried about Hankyung so they took him back to Korea??? I guess, my point is that IF the article made more sense, it would probably be more believable. Also, all the article succeeded in doing is having folks say "Korean fans and anti fans are crazy and racist" which I guess serves the purpose of the article to begin with.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lindoodoo

I despise antifans with a freakin' passion.

They're causing poor Hannie so much stress!!

OMFG, BACK OFF ALREADY~

Hankyungah~ Stay strong! Fighting!<333

Guest myjaejoong

WHY? why would they do that????

there's just nothing i can say... hankyung oppa didn't do anything that insulted them so why in the world are they doing this??

Guest CharlotteDarcy

*cries* wahhh! He's one of the nicest guy in Super jUnior. I am soo scared for him. How can there be psychotic people like anti-fans?

Guest GreenMascara

I feel so sorry for HanKyung that was horrible...

Fans are so crazy they would bomb China if you mess with them... [Nothing offensive it's just something that's true]

Best wishes for HanKyung ♥ *sniff*

Guest aiyashisuey

okay reading that really disgusted me first of all.

but i GUESS its expected that koreans would not accept a chinese person in the industry. i really dont know what to say but han kyung better stay strong!!!!!!

Guest Melyxcious

In the beginning of the year, an anti-fan pretended to be a fan and sent a letter to SM to explain about the fan's disappointment in Han Kyung. The company thought that this was really written by a fan and decided to shrink down Han Kyung's activities.

Just one fan made a remark and SM decided to shorten down his activities in Korea? What the hell?

Anyway.. If this was really true, then... I feel really bad for Hankyung. He's my favorite in Suju and I really wish nothing bad would ever happen to him.

Hopefully, this was all just exaggerated.

OMG this makes me soooo mad!!!!!!!!

what is up with these korean people?!?!?!

IM A KOREAN and i dont care there is a chinese person doing activities in korea!

im actually proud of him! he tried sooo hard to learn korean and i think that's saying something!

dont they see? why do these korean people want to only support korean people???????dont they see that hankyung has opened the musical industry for korea?????? he is doing fabulous!!!!!! i love hankyung he is one of my favourite celebrities!!!!!!

OMG im just so mad right now! why are these korean people making our reputation sooo bad infront of him? he is going to be so upset and the chinese people are also going to be so upset at these korean people!!

why can't we all get along? so what if he is chinese does it make a difference? i love handkyung the way he is and i dont want him to change or go away! i love him and i'll support him till the end! i hope SM will see that and never kick him out or anything.....no wonder i haven't been seeing hankyung lately in any shows and doing activities with the other suju members....and i just thought he was busy with his activities in china......i didn't know this truth.....

arggg omg i just can't get this frustration out of my mind!!!!

hankyung just tries so hard!!!!i cant believe this.........*sigh* i f***** hate these korean antifans....like GET A LIFE! if u hate a person just leave them alone!!! they are not doing anything to you now are they? why do you hurt them so?????like honestly go to hell. MAN im just so mad!!!!!!!

poor hankyung T_T I wish antifans would stop acting so immaturely. I mean, what exactly do they think they'll get out of this?

ugh antifans suck.

Guest damifino

Just one fan made a remark and SM decided to shorten down his activities in Korea? What the hell?

EXACTLY! If SM really paid that much attention to fans, they wouldn't do most of the things they do.

omg

i mean sure sum ppl dont love super junior

ther r antifans

but..thats just..wow

thats just sad..i feel so bad for him

he must be so..shocked and hurt

that ppl wuld do this to him

eugh if u dont like him

than just DONT! ITS UR OWN OPINON

DONT TRY TO KILL HIM O_O

Guest chuchu728

AGHHH ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? I LIKE LOVEE HAN KYUNGGG<33

i think anti-fans are seriously messed up i mean i know i have

celebrities that i don't like but i would never actually HARM them ya

know? this is seriously sad and slfjoiwe i can't stand anti-fans!

thats horrible.

seriously, antifans, back off. if they dont have anything good to say, then dont say it at all.

hankyungs just doing his job as a singer. its not like hes forcing anyone to listen to him.

Archived