Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Guest Kalli_10

i don't understand Anit Fans at all... and you only see Anti Fans take 'part' in Korea no where else which i don't understand.

Han Kyung needs to be left and loved 'cuz soon theres not going to be any more stars in Korea 'cuz of the AntiFans!

Han Kyung= is a great singer and i feel bad that bad things are happening to him:(

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyxme.

karma will get back at them

those pathetic anti's

the inappropriate pics is just plain disgusting

poor hankyungieee

i hope he doesn't get hurt by them, he must stay strong for us fans ^^

hankyung jia you ; hwaiting!

Guest shooting star *

As much as I love Hankyung and Suju and I'd really be mad if one of them got hurt..

..I really don't think this article is true.

It's really vague and alot of stuff doesn't seem to fit. I'm pretty sure that the birthday party that these people are talking about is the birhtday party that was televised and it had multiple Suju members part of it. And even if SM DID want to keep it a secret, they couldn't keep track of ALL those fans that were there, making sure that they don't post about it. There had to be at least ONE girl that would have freaked and posted about this so called incident online or whatever.

And yeah, it says how SM wants to keep it a secret? I find that strange considering that when U-Know Yunho from TVXQ got poisoned with thta glue drink WHILE HE WAS NOT IN PUBLIC, it was all over the news and SM certainly DID NOT keep that under wraps. And now, when HanKyung of the just as popular Suju is poisoned unsuccessfully not once, but multiple times, and there's no news about it? AND he was in public (ex. birhtday party with fans). Something's not right here.

Well, one good thing came out of coming to this topic. I found out that they're strating to record for Suju's second album! Haha..I'm so behind in news. (:

And if you're saying that this may be a rumor, why did you post at all? I thought that rumors weren't allowed here? And of course, you'd had to have relaize that people WOULD freak out if they saw that they're beloved idol star was being attacked like this (EVEN THOUGH IT'S PROBALBY NOT TRUE). No offense, but I don't think it did much good to go back and edit and say "IT'S A RUMOR, PROBABLY! DON'T FREAK OUT!" Once people get it into their heads that their "oppa" or whoever is being attacked, there's no going back.

And people, these are anti's we're talking about. Just don't bother with them; they don't deserve any attention.

Guest lilpucal0v3r

omg "anti-fans" ahve so much time on their hands. dont asian countries have to study all day long for enterance exams and stuff?

Guest xcrazy4bananasx

those effing crazy krn fans.

wowwwwww.

wow.

wow.

i can't help but dislike em.

poor hankyung...:[!

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THAT?

PISSING ME OFF.

Guest smile-jw

And if you're saying that this may be a rumor, why did you post at all? I thought that rumors weren't allowed here? And of course, you'd had to have relaize that people WOULD freak out if they saw that they're beloved idol star was being attacked like this (EVEN THOUGH IT'S PROBALBY NOT TRUE). No offense, but I don't think it did much good to go back and edit and say "IT'S A RUMOR, PROBABLY! DON'T FREAK OUT!" Once people get it into their heads that their "oppa" or whoever is being attacked, there's no going back.

And people, these are anti's we're talking about. Just don't bother with them; they don't deserve any attention.

Im sorry, That was me.

I told her it would of been better if she posted that because people were starting aruments about how its true or not true.

Most of the points of it being untrue were all in the 2nd page+ but since people dont read to the 2nd page, they immediatly assume its true.

I thought it was better to point it out in the first post since thats what most people only read. Probably a bad choice?

Anyway, Its my fault, sorry.

Perhaps this article should just be deleted...? =/

Guest <3junsu<3

I honestly don't get the point of Anti-fans. There's no point in hating someone. Specially when the person they hate did nothing wrong.

If someone isn't a fan of a group that's understandable but why become an anti fan?

Unless they hate the entertainment industry and just dislike every artist then I think they are fans of some other artist. How would they feel if someone attacks their fave artist the same way they are attacking other people's fave artist?

Guest Seralibra

Antifans need a life. Seriously.

Korea should impose a law on Anti fans. It's getting too out of hand.

Agree with both points.

To harbour mere dislike for a celebrity is one thing but to go all out to harm him/her physically (and emotionally too?) is another.

Guest shylilrose08

omg these antifans are insane!

do they really have nothing better to do with their time??

the things they do to these korean celebrities is beyond ridiculous.

what have these celebrities done to you? NOTHING!

Guest inspired04

The birthday party they held in Korea for Hankyung was also a group birthday party for 5 members of SuJu whose birthdays fall in January and February and it was filmed for various news outlets and attended by hundreds of ELF members (chosen to be there by random selection from the ELF fan club membership). Needless to say, no such incident was broadcast or else it would have been all over the internet, one would imagine.

you guys said it all.

Archived