[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@myinnerbattles No it's not you only.. Me also feel the same... He is getting more manly and sexy vibe looks.. I look at darling couple resemblance of Beckham couple if they were real .. Both LJS and PSH have a good sense of fashion.. if they are married and have children they will have handsome and pretty look child I think. Haha I really love them as "darling" couple. <:-P

@Stormstarz and @diana_123 glad, it's not just my observation lolwell somebody felt the need to wreak havoc in the pinocchio thread, so i'll just be sticking around this thread for a while and try to transfer some darling news from there. :D
tumblr_nlnwe0A1ZT1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

cr to Semir
it'd be great if someone could translate this... looks interesting :-?
EDIT:so according to "vanillatwirls" from pinocchio thread Semir was changing Dal Po's lines in Pinocchio. 
1) Because it's too cold, I'm also out of my mind.Because *uri oppa* is too handsome, I'm also out of my mind.
2) I can't hold you back right now, but...please don't go to anyone elseI don't have money to buy *uri oppa's* same brand right now, but...please don't let others buy all. (clearing off)
3.) The truth doesn't disappear just because you try to hide it. No matter how, the truth will be revealed. No matter how pleasant or ugly the truth is, you would still have to face it.My oppa's legs will not disappear even in fear that it is short. No matter how, my oppa's legs will be shown. No matter if it's 186 or 168 (cm), you still have to keep your eyes wide open and witness it.  

4.) Very often in life we will think that this world is actually very small. Two people who doesn't know each other at first will find that they're actually intertwined. It may be for the better or for worse, but in the end humans will naturally make this connection; normal, we call this fate.I'm his fan.
translation credits go to @vanillatwirls and @aznfantizie  :)

Hi Hi,Just a reminder not to forget 28 Mar
It's our Darling Couple Shanghai FM 
So excited and looking forward to see them holding the event in the same country on the same date (even though different venue)#PessimisticMode :D:D

myinnerbattles said: i think it's better to move our discussions to this thread, i'm pretty sure they are going to shut down the pinocchio thread if we keep on posting as usual. :-< sooo what's this talk about the bracelets??? i'm kind of behind lol :-?

Guest kiyeujay

myinnerbattles said: i think it's better to move our discussions to this thread, i'm pretty sure they are going to shut down the pinocchio thread if we keep on posting as usual. :-< sooo what's this talk about the bracelets??? i'm kind of behind lol :-?

JUST BECAUSE I CAN TASTE THE AIR OF FREEDOM, I WILL LOUDLY AND PROUDLY SAY THIS.
I LOVE LEE JONG SUK x PARK SHIN HYE.
I SHIP THE HELL OUT OF THIS BEAUTIFUL SHIP. AND I REGRET NOTHING! :))
DARLING COUPLE FOR LYFE, YO!

tumblr_nlp7k9sUCL1rm7tqko1_400.jpg
please credit aznfantizie when you take this out of Soompi. Thanks!

• Like 1