[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Life is so weird or maybe that's me, all I can imagine, while my body because of something I ate Healing itself in its most natural way :-S , is LJS shockingly confessing his "friend" feeling to PSH . =)). You see the effect this couple has on my romantic psyche 8-} . Here's to celebrating what they have or may not have ;) or could have ;;) 8->

Guest aydenJ

It hit me that if js& sh dating rumours has spread & If it is not true, could their agents clarify so. i love js for his excellent acting & personalities. I began adoring psh after seing her great synergy with ljs. But it hurts reading negative comments of shippers to ljs (mostly those in favour of sh with other actors) because ljs is a warm person. although I dont know js&sh personally, i know they have worked hard to be whoever they are now. :)]

@aydenj one thing I observe is that when ppl read negative comments on other threads is to simply ignore it, don't even mention it on the thread that you support. What I see happens is that there is always someone that responds to it, sometimes copying the exact negative quote, repost it then try to make it positive. What they do not understand is that when that happens they themselves just gave momentum to the negativity. When I read negative quotes I simply now try to respond by making a positive spin then posting it. I know it sometimes hard not to reply to negativity but I realize that by directly replying to it, I have just given power to that said person who posted it in the first place.

Guest aydenJ

@Stormstarz i had not replied to any negative comments...so far. This is the first time i adore such a lovable on screen couple & off screen friendship. These two are just human & they need to enjoy their youth. hmmm...but i am sure they had anticipated these kind of things even before they accepted offers to collaborate after pinocchio. They are handling it well so far.. :):D

Both jong suk and shin ye looks stylish for AirPort style look..why nowadays i feel that both of them looks sexy and bright and it even show from their face :x shin hye getting prettier and jong suk getting sexier and manly days by days..from early days i am not their shipper but after pinocchio i hope they are really dating...they look real but just keep it and it seem they really know how to hide it haha :D

I feel like they're about to announce something big and special tomorrow during the fanmeet. 
1.) Why would there be a live broadcast of his fanmeet on iQiyi? I'm not sure if they ever really do that for other celebrities? I've never seen it done but then again, I'm not a frequent visitor of that site.2.) The Wellmade youtube teaser posted earlier.

3.) And mainly just the fact that my babies are in the same city at the same time and my delusional mind is working overtime. Okies, now some sleep and more studying tomorrow >.< 
YUMMY LOOKING PEOPLE!I never liked men wearing poopy green, or for any matter, why anyone would want to wear poopy green. But he pulled it off well ;)tumblr_nlwnm5eRzU1sl7awmo1_540.jpg
Cr: logo via Superando
6c496247jw1eqlcb1umigj20hp0q4q4b.jpg
cr: logo

@aydenj I know you did not post any negatives responses so if that what you only inferred from my post please accept my apology. I was responding to your mention of other negatives comments elsewhere, what I have observed, and how I decided on how to deal with the negatives you read on other threads etc. I am in agreement with you about the types of professionals they are because that's what draws me time and time again to their dramas. Although I am not sure they expected the level of response to this drama. This observation is partly based on a reply that PSH made in an interview about not being sure in the beginning that LJS and her would have meshed that well. The reply appeared to be based on physical attributes. Though LJS put those fears to rest right away and brought forth some of PSH best acting IMO. :-* :-* :-*

@aznfantizie .. i think the same way as you, in fact i'm having this feeling that something big is gonna happen even before i knew that there's gonna be a live broadcasting ... now i'm even more concerned and confused and scared at the same time !! i don't want to be disappointed so i'm trying to pull that idea away ... although it's haaaaaaaard to shut this tiny little voice in my head that keeps telling me that something gonna happen !!! aaaaghhh!!! :P

mariejose_stv said: @aznfantizie .. i think the same way as you, in fact i'm having this feeling that something big is gonna happen even before i knew that there's gonna be a live broadcasting ... now i'm even more concerned and confused and scared at the same time !! i don't want to be disappointed so i'm trying to pull that idea away ... although it's haaaaaaaard to shut this tiny little voice in my head that keeps telling me that something gonna happen !!! aaaaghhh!!! :P

@aznfantizie Maybe i should take these pills although i hate pessimism :P  and i though they're gonna announce something in the video .. but all i saw is a hot man who killed me .. literallyyyyy !!!! i should RIP !!  8-} :-O ~X( X_X =P~

Guest kiyeujay

After he filmed his fans, he also didnt forget film himself. =)) =)) =)) 
9f62bb45jw1eqllumb1btj20ez0qodi8.jpg

9f62bb45jw1eqllumn77ej20ez0qoq5b.jpg

cre: As tagged
SH's FM venue 
CBLJ0PsUwAIfLeN.jpg:large

cre: as tagged