[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

kiyeujay said:

cre: As tagged.
I'm here to ship them as a best friend, and i wish more, but i don't put higher  hope , so it's better to support them as best friends. :DI also miss Pino thread but i feel stressed and uncomfortable to comment there, so i choose to post this thread. 
#Tom_and_jerry

IMO, after reading the latest or should I say the reprinted interviews of PSH and LJS, it appears both of them had a very trying year prior to Pinocchio.  For LJS it  was doubts about his wanting to even continue acting after the drama Doctor Stranger and becoming somewhat more introverted. In the case of PSH with it appeared to be what amounted to be a failed relationship even though she had recently completed acting in a very popular drama. I think Pinocchio for them  both was a carthasis in a way and the fact that they knew each other for a while also helped. I think this also probably deepen their friendship.  It's sort of ironic how PSH had doubts about pairing with LJS whereas he had none.  In the end not only we had a terrific drama that still breaking viewing numbers, but for PSH and LJS,  it was a time after which they had trouble letting go ( more so for PSH.)  But remember LJS still listens to the soundtrack especially the one which was played during the kissing scene.   :-B

Guest mialovers

K-drama actress Park Shin-hye’s girl-next-door appeal
4VHFcJ3l.jpg
Having paired up with many Korean Hot actors, Park is the envy of many K-drama fans.

Fresh face South Korean actress Park Shin-hye’s.

WITH wide-eyed innocence and occasional spunky demeanour, Park Shin-hye exudes a special kind of aegyo in the K-drama universe. It’s a kind of likable winsome manner that translates well on screen and draws audiences in to the various leading roles that she portrays.

From a shy orphan who assumes the identity of her K-pop idol twin brother (You’re Beautiful) to a tenacious poverty-stricken student at an elite school who catches the attention of a rich heir (The Heirs), Park’s fictional lives are nothing short of, well ... dramatic.

In real life though, the fresh face Gwangju native is pretty much your normal collegiate twenty something who leads a larger than life existence on the hallyu lane. And if online news reports are any indication, she’s also an extremely intelligent student.

“The weather is so good. This is a great day for hiking but I can only be there in spirit. The reality is that I am at school and I am experiencing the life of a university student who has back-to-back classes,” she once wrote on Twitter.

The cheerful 25-year-old beauty took some time off to talk about her blockbuster drama Pinocchio, passion for acting, new found respect for journalism and what it’s like to romance some of the most good-looking South Korean actors on the small screens in an interview transcript provided by ONE HD.

You play a reporter in Pinocchio. If you could be a reporter for a day, what question would you ask Park Shin-hye the actress?

That’s a difficult question, but a good one! It will really depend on what kind of reporter I am. If I could be an entertainment reporter for a day, I would want to dig information for my readers and her fans. I would ask Park Shin-hye what’s keeping her busy lately and if there’s anything we can look forward to.

Having tried your hand at being a reporter on screen, do you think you could be a reporter in real life?

Playing a reporter has changed my perception of them entirely! I feel that reporters are great and amazing! It is not an easy job and they truly deserve my respect.

blind1.jpg
In her drama Pinocchio, Park a girl who hiccups whenever she lies.

I am an emotional person, so it wouldn’t be easy for me to become one. Through this drama, I learn that it is very difficult to deliver facts – good news and/or bad news to your readers. It is a really important job and at the same time, very difficult. You are responsible for the things you hear, read, witness and have to pick the right tone and words to bring forth the message. It is a huge responsibility.

It was sad that your character Choi In-ha has a mother who is cold and hostile to her in Pinocchio. How is your relationship like with your mother in real life?

My relationship with my mother is the exact opposite of In-ha’s. We are really close. My mum is so adorable. People tell me that I’m adorable and lovely but when they meet my mum, they’ll know where I got that from (laughs).

She’s always curious about my life; she’d ask me about my day on set, what I had for lunch, and what kind of conversations I had with the co-stars. Sometimes, I do feel sad that I can’t spend more time with her.

In the drama Pinocchio, your character Choi In-ha hiccups when she lies. In what situations do you think it’s OK to lie in real life?

My mum calls me and asks me where I am, and I tell her that ‘I’m on the way and am almost there’ when I am actually just preparing to leave home! (laughs)

What do you think is your appeal as an actress? Do you think it’s your beauty, or girl-next-door appeal, that makes you appealing to guys, girls, and even mothers?

I’m a very lively and cheerful person by nature, both at work and in my private life. I need to feel comfortable at my work place, if I don’t, I cannot concentrate on acting. So before I start working on any drama or show, I will familiarise myself with my colleagues and crew. This is no exception for my co-stars too. Once we are familiar with each other, the chemistry would be there and it will be so much easier to get things done well.

How was it like starring opposite your on-screen lover, played up with actor Lee Jong-suk? How is his acting?

While shooting the drama, I enjoyed spending time and catching up with my co-star Lee Jong-suk. He is a quick thinker, kind and a true gentleman. He gives me great assurance and would always listen to my opinion on things. He’s a really great co-star, like Jang Geun-suk in You’re Beautiful. I think the entire shoot went really smoothly too.

What are some of the upcoming projects that fans can expect to see you in soon?

I haven’t decided on my next project, but you can be certain that I will not be taking up any role as a student anytime soon! (laughs)

sources:dramafever&allkpop.com

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Reunite in London for InStyle Photo Shootddangha March 17, 2015

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Reunite in London for InStyle Photo Shoot

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, who acted together in the recent drama “Pinocchio,” reunited in the beautiful city of London for a fashion shoot with the magazine Instyle.

They continued to show great chemistry during the shoot as they roamed the streets of London as a lovable couple.

During the interview with the magazine, the two commented on their 

Jong Suk said, “The director had a concrete idea on what it should look like, so we just went with it. It’s such a pretty scene, I’m always reminded of it whenever I listen to the drama soundtrack.” Park Shin Hye also said, “Even the hand’s angles were meticulously directed to create that beautiful scene.”

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s fashion spread for InStyle can be found in the April issue of the magazine.

thinking back... i never thought i'd grow to love this pairing so much, since i didn't know lee jong suk before. their characters in pinocchio was cut out for them; dal po and in ha totally changed my standards for OTPs  :x 
IMG_1814.jpg

CTTO
so excited for March 28 FMs. 
as somebody pointed out js and sh seemed to have had personal struggles before pinocchio, and it was so great to see that they've prevailed, receiving help from one another. they have only good things to say about each other. every time i read an interview, i can feel their warm words directed at each other. >:D<

DARLING COUPLE posters at MILLET store.  :D
CA-ARROUgAA_lZ2.jpg

CR to kkaeung 

Thai Article, just saw their pic, but sadly i don't know what it says, maybe there's a kind Thai fan here ??? hihi ;;)
CA_cIjDVEAE3Zom.jpg

CR to เดลินิวส์  via  PSH_THAI  

sh's invitation to her shanghai FM. 

https://youtu.be/AQ2wEaAXN0w

CR to PSH_BaiduBar 
(Event proceeds will be donated to a homeless animal rescue organization + Park ShinHye long-term donor of international hunger relief organization)
CR:CN_Bless华圣国际

---
posts by "indahm" taken from Park Shin Hye thread. :D

This is really, really old but I swear DramaFever is a Darling shipper also. They always somehow drag LJS in when talking about PHS and vice versa even if it's like the most irrelevant thing ever lol
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye is hosting this year's SBS Drama Awards

by KrisE on Thu, Dec 11, 2014 

psh_5.jpg
 5 Comments  59605 SharesShare on Facebook59.6k

Not only is Park Shin Hye busy locking lips with Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio, but she's preparing to host the upcoming SBS Drama Awards.

The announcement was made on December 10 by one of the representatives of her agency who stated, "She will be rising to the stage as MC of the SBS Drama Awards, and we're still tuning her drama schedules." This year's SBS award ceremony will take place on December 31 and combine "drama, variety, documentary, educational, and radio content together into one festival format."

Fun Fact: The ceremony is being held at COEX, which is home to the ultra-popular COEX Mall. In the mall is actually COEX Aquarium, where Park Shin Hye's current co-star Lee Jong Suk and the cast of I Hear Your Voice filmed scenes and the drama opening. In real life, the tank they stand in front of is not that big, and there's actually seating so you can just chill out and stare at the marine life and eat ice cream. Yes. The aquarium serves ice cream in their food court, which is also where tank for seal feedings is located. 

coex.jpg

Do you think PSH will be an awesome host?

Guest kiyeujay

Hey, why Js and SH have the same translator in Taiwan and her press con tonight respectively ??? There is only one person who knows both 2 languages??? =))) =)) =))

Guest aydenJ

@aznfantizie need to try harder! Maybe he's not using it or maybe it's not his after all!!! :(( :(( have you considered other candidates? he..he just a hunch

Guest kiyeujay

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wintercherub [Park Shin Hye EasyIdol Online Interview ①] E: Please say a few words to the fans of EasyIdol! PSH: Long time no see, I'm very happy to meet all of you. This fanmeeting starts from Shanghai this time round, hope to have more chances in meeting China fans. Every workpiece has gained everybody's support & love, very thankful for this. In future, I will use even better workpieces to meet everyone, Thank you E: Do you have any China artiste in mind whom you wish to collaborate? Why? PSH: Previously at the Hunan TV station's Latern Festival which I've participated, I met Huang Xiaoming, feel that he's very dashing, if there's chance, hope to collaborate. E: When you feel tired, what will you do to ease yourself? PSH: Maybe recently I've been too busy, I don't even have time to even think about these. Sometimes I will "eat" to de-stress. E: For you, what is the food that you will never get tired of? PSH: Don't think so, will get sick of it upon eating to a certain extent, maybe beer? Though will get drunk with one glass, but I feel very comfortable and very cooling when drinking, hence liking it very much. =)) =)) I know why Mr Lee had to ask SH about drinking scene. :)) :))

JS IG 27.3.15 Cr jongsuk0206

SH IG 27.3.15 Cr ssinz7
If the pictures were taken from where they stay, I think they are staying different hotel. :(( :(( Hahaha.. no need to console me. I'm okay. Lol :D Let's look forward and see what's install for their Fan Meeting then.