[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Rania Zeid said:
Sukii is not going to hunan tv show... wellmade denied it :D... i knew that the second they wrote he ll do magic ahhaahahaha 

Guest eppas05

B-1L25NVEAIHgmQ.png Millet makes it so worth to wait... Patience is a virtue<3 Hoping for a longer version 1 minute ad;). I think both are having a hard time on withdrawal on their Pinocchio characters because they got so close on those months of Pinocchio shooting. Hoping too that they will still communicate with each other even though Pinocchio ends;) Credit to the owner! Thanks again;)

azuvilla2006 said: class="titleNews"Park Shin Hye Confirmed to Appear on Popular Chinese Holiday Program

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Park Shin Hye will be appearing on Hunan TV’s popular holiday program.

S.A.L.T. Entertainment, Park Shin Hye’s agency, revealed on February 27, “Park Shin Hye has been invited to appear on Hunan TV’s popular holiday program The Lantern Festivaland has confirmed to appear on the show.”

Hunan TV’s The Lantern Festival, airing in celebration of the first full moon of the Lunar New Year, is one of Hunan TV’s representative holiday programs that earns high viewership ratings each year. As much as it is a holiday special program viewed by over 1.3 billion citizens in China, numerous top stars will be gathering in one spot to present fancy stages. Inviting Park Shin Hye as the actress that represents Korea, Hunan TV will be preparing a special stage for the hallyu actress.

Park Shin Hye Confirmed to Appear on Popular Chinese Holiday Program

An affiliate of Hunan TV stated, “The viewers in China have already been showing enthusiastic response upon hearing that Park Shin Hye will be appearing on the show, who have gathered immense popularity in China through her projects, such as You’re Beautiful, The Heirs, Pinocchio and more. We’re anticipating seeing Park Shin Hye captivate the fans once more by appearing on The Lantern Festival, which around one billion viewers watch every year during the first full moon of the lunar New Year, as the entertainer representing Korea.”

The Lantern Festival featuring Park Shin Hye will air on March 5 through Hunan TV.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T. Entertainment

----------------------------------------

Park Shin-hye to appear in Chinese live show

February 27 2015

Source:kpopherald

Actress Park Shin-hye is set to appear in the live broadcast of a Chinese program on March 5 on Hunan Television, a provincial satellite TV station, her agency Salt Entertainment said on Friday. 

(SALT ENTERTAINMENT)

The show will feature performances by China’s top stars, marking the day of the first full moon. Park was invited as a representative Korean actress as her appearances in dramas including “Pinocchio, “The Heirs” and “You’re Beautiful” made her a star in China. 

“The appearance of Park Shin-hye, whose dramas have been well received in China, is drawing a lot of attention in China,” a TV station spokesperson said. 

The 25-year-old actress plans to meet her fans during her Asian fan tour “Dream of Angle,” starting from March. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com

Lee Jong-suk under the weather

February 27 2015
Source:kpopherald

Spring is not quite in the air for actor Lee Jong-suk, who shared on Friday a selfie wrapped up in a tweed jacket and mottled yarn scarf.

The 25-year-old, who sports his trademark caramel-brown hairstyle with heavy bangs, wrote in the caption, "It's cold. Take care not to catch a cold."

The "Pinocchio" actor looks a little pallid and worse for wear in the selfie. Lee is due to hold fan meetings in Shanghai and Taiwan in March.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

-----------------------------------------

Lee Jong-suk looking pouty

2015/02/26

Source:Hancinema

photo569689.jpg Actor Lee Jong-suk tells his fans to watch out for the cold.

He posted a picture on Weibo saying, "It's cold...be careful not to catch a cold!"

In the picture, Lee Jong-suk is wearing a thick muffler and looking pouty. At the same time, he looks flawless with his fair and soft skin.

Lee Jong-suk is considerate enough to worry about his fans in the cold weather.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk starred in the drama "Pinocchio" as a social media reporter.

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

Seeing both of them in cf and Fancam I doubt they actually really dating but not get caught becoz of work related. Smart choice sukki choose get involve with ur favorite girl so u can spend together and know each other better without getting caught haha

Seeing both of them in cf and Fancam I doubt they actually really dating but not get caught becoz of work related. Smart choice sukki choose get involve with ur favorite girl so u can spend together and know each other better without getting caught haha

I hope so ;))

As you said, they are too smart to hide their "relationship". If you notice, after the drama ended there are no dating rumors, right? Because before the media catch up with the rumors, they have make their movement first. You know when pinocchio wrap up party, based on vid/pict their interaction not like usual, right? They try to avoiding each other, why? Because there is so many media also attending that party.

But when I see SH lastest IG, why I feel her in "confuse stage". I have no idea about JS thou, because he never show it :))

@ShinSukkie‌ yup I watch that clip ... One more thing I saw that both of them not follow each other but it seem both of them know about each other update hahaha just looking at their IG and weibo. When she/he update then the other one also will update on the next day what coincidence

@ShinSukkie‌ yup I watch that clip ... One more thing I saw that both of them not follow each other but it seem both of them know about each other update hahaha just looking at their IG and weibo. When she/he update then the other one also will update on the next day what coincidence

Yes, I think so.

Not only about IG and weibo but also ANOTHER THINGS. At first, I am trying hard to believe that whatever that happen between them just coincidence (ex : IG's update and weibo, their CF etc). But there is too many coincidence happen! Should i called it is fate? :")

Daebak!  \m/ Power of our Darling Couple! The CF views (30secs) has already reached more than 30K!!
I am extremely delighted to see the CF and fancams (Do i need to explain why? i think all of us have the same thoughts, right?) :DNot only that, the comments are mostly positive and all rooting for darling couple! :-bd :-bd
About IG-Weibo updates, it's really really really hard to believe that it is by coincidence. About the updates one after another, did you notice that it quite frequent after Pinocchio ended? Somehow, my delulu mind tells me that their posts are related.. Hahaha...  :):))
Quite disappointed that JS didn't get invited to Hunan TV program. Only SH attending alone. :( :( But on second thought, it might be better this way too. They are trying not to make it too obvious. They are already spending time together in Pinocchio, Millet, MVIO-Rapido, Shanghai Fan meeting (even though different venue). Really Really really hope that with these activities together, they can get to know each other better and .. you know what's next... heee...  ;)) ;)) ;))

Daebak!  \m/ Power of our Darling Couple! The CF views (30secs) has already reached more than 30K!!

I am extremely delighted to see the CF and fancams (Do i need to explain why? i think all of us have the same thoughts, right?) :D
Not only that, the comments are mostly positive and all rooting for darling couple! :-bd :-bd

About IG-Weibo updates, it's really really really hard to believe that it is by coincidence. About the updates one after another, did you notice that it quite frequent after Pinocchio ended? Somehow, my delulu mind tells me that their posts are related.. Hahaha...  :):))

Quite disappointed that JS didn't get invited to Hunan TV program. Only SH attending alone. :( :( But on second thought, it might be better this way too. They are trying not to make it too obvious. They are already spending time together in Pinocchio, Millet, MVIO-Rapido, Shanghai Fan meeting (even though different venue). Really Really really hope that with these activities together, they can get to know each other better and .. you know what's next... heee...  ;)) ;)) ;))

You should know, I have show tht 30 second Millet CF to my friend who didn't interested in kdrama/kpop, she ask me if they are dating or not? When I ask her why she ask me about that, she replied "the way they holding hands, they smile and when JS hug SH too tight" (u know what does it mean).

I AM JUST TOO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT FROM OTHER WHO ARE NOT A SHIPPER.

And I hope they are not confuse with their feeling each other, esp for SH LOL

really now you two? is there a need to stick so close to each other? not that i'm complaining...  :\">

THANKS MILLET!!!!!!!  :-*
i wanted to request a darling MV. so please if anybody is so kind and has time, could you make a darling video with this song? something heart-wrenching and touching pretty pleaaasseee.... >.<